Part 20

After the fight they were going back home. Namjoon was driving because Jungkook's hand was still bleeding. Namjoon said to him to clean his wound but he refused.

A few minutes later they reached home and they both went inside to see a worried Jin and Lisa was waiting for them.

Jin : Kookie you ca...

Before he could complete he noticed his bleeding hands.

Jin : Kook your hands

Jin was about to touch but he backed away

Jungkook : I need to rest

Saying that he went towards the room.

Jin : Joon he
Namjoon : Don't worry he is fine he will clean up his wound okay. Come let's go to the room. Lisa go get some rest kido
Lisa : Okey Oppa

Like they all went to their respective rooms. Jungkook walked inside the room seeing the room was empty, but suddenly the bathroom door opened. Tae came outside while his water was still dripping from his hair. Both of their eyes met with each other. Soon Tae's eyes noticed the blood on his hands.
Jungkook walked towards his bed and sat on it.

Tae slowly signed and walked towards the drawer and picked the first aid kit and walked towards Jungkook and sat down beside the bed. And held Jungkook's hands but Jungkook yanked his hands from Tae's.

Jungkook : You don't need to do it

Tae didn't say anything but still he again took Jungkook's hand

Jungkook : I sa...
Tae : Stay still

Tae's single voice made Jungkook surrender in front of him the person who didn't lower his head to anyone is lower his level only in front of his husband. He stayed still so that Tae can clean his wound and bandage it. Tae almost done with the wound and kept the first aid kit back to the drawer and went out of the Room. Jungkook sat there staring him.

Jungkook : What are you doing to me Tae On one side I don't want get any attachments with but on the other side I wanted to be with you.

He closed his eyes kept his hands on his chest. But suddenly he flinched when the door opened Tae came inside with a tray of food in his hands. He walked towards the bed and sat beside Jungkook. Jungkook was nervously looking at him. Soon he became stunned when Tae pick the spoon of food and forwarded towards his mouth. Jungkook who was nervously looking at the spoon and at Tae's face then to the spoon, but, there Tae who was waiting for him to eat food.

Suddenly Jungkook cleared his throat and said,

Jungkook : Its okey I am not hungry

He said and looked at Tae to earn nothing but and emotionaless face. He no choice as he opened the mouth and ate the food with an embarrassed face. But Jungkook was happy Tae must have not his emotions but his heart is still clear like Cristal which had so many emotions that he have been hiding. While feeding Jungkook's eyes were completely lost in Tae. After feeding him Tae cleaned the dish and came back and was about to sleep at couch but got stopped when called him

Jungkook : Tae

He looked at him

Jungkook : You can sleep in the bed here ....I mean you don't have to sleep at the couch anymore.

Tae nodded his head and walked towards the bed and laid on it like a robot who was listening to the command of his owner.
But there someone so happy deep inside it can clearly seen through his face. He also silently laid beside him and went to their dreamland.