Part 27

They soon reached the hospital. Lisa immediately ran inside to call the doctor. As it was the hospital where she works. Lisa ran and bragged inside to a cabin.

Lisa : DOCTOR need help it's emergency

The doctor hurriedly ran with Lisa to were Tae was taken.

Soon he came checked on his unconscious state.

Doctor : Prepare the ICU and immediately shift him to there.
Lisa : Doctor
Doctor : His pulse rate is decreased we should immediately get him there i think you understand what am I talking.
Lisa : Yes Doctor

They soon started to take him to ICU

Jungkook : Lisa how is he what the doctor was talking about .
Lisa : Kook you need to be strong as i told you about how worse can get his condition and now we will try our best and i promise you that nothing will happen to him,

That was what she said to him before going inside the ICU,

Jungkook lost his strength, he soon slide down through the wall and sat on the floor covering his face seeing that Jin immediately Ran towards and kneel infront of him..

Jin : Kookie
Jungkook : Hyung

When Jungkook removed his hands from his face and looked at Jin with teary eyes which made Jin shocked, because after their parents death this the was first time him seeing tears in his brothers eyes which was so heartbreaking for him.

Jungkook : Nothing will happen to right....i don't wanna lose him Hyung I LOVE HIM ....I LOVE HIM

Jin immediately engulfed his brother into a tight hug because his stubbornness made all these problems, if he didn't't made Jungkook marry Tae then this wouldn't had been happening now. And his brother wouldn't have been crying in his arms.

Suddenly Namjoon got a call from their guards seeing Jungkook's condition he took the call by himself instead of talking with Jungkook,

Namjoon : Yes what's it
Guards : Sir we got here

Namjoon clenched his fist

Namjoon : Take her to our basement and keep an eye on her till we come there okay.
Guards : Yes sir

-
-
-
-
-
On the other side

Owner : Jisoo were are you lostJisoo : Uh nothing boss

Jisoo : Uh nothing boss

Jisoo Tae's sister who was working at a cafe. As she was cleaning the table side suddenly an uneasy feeling flowed in her making her vission blur. But he came to sense when her boss called her. After cleaning the table she came back to the counter where the Boss was working on the computer, checking the collections.

Owner : What happened Jisoo you don't look good are okey
Jisoo : I am fine just I was thinking of my brother, i am having an bad feeling but don't why.

Her boss chuckled

Owner : Oh come girl he is married now and what bad feeling you just overthinking because you are worried about him. If you are worried them make a call to him.

Soon Jisoo dialled Tae's number but except form ringing no one was picking it up.

Jisoo : He is not picking
Owner : Okey then go to his house
Jisoo : But the works....
Owner : Don't worry about the work here it's almost drak now so there no so many people will come and don't worry I will manage it.
Jisoo : But
Owner : No buts just go

She bowed to him and thanked him

She got dressed and got off the cafe and started to get a bus. But suddenly she got chills like someone was following her. Her heart started to beat fastly, she turned around to see no one but still there was someone who was following her.

Soon the street light got off making her gasp and someone covered her mouth and injected something on her neck.

Lights turned on but she was no longer there except from a black car which passed from there.