Part 6

Tae washed himself and arranged his clothes on the closet and came out of the bathroom. He slowly walked towards the mirror stand and dried his hair,While drying his hair his eyes travelled towards the balcony where the moon light was clearly visible to him. He turned off the drier and walked towards the balcony.
As he laid his legs outside of the door a cold Breeze kissed his delicate skin, his smooth hair danced with the rhythm of the wind.

He looked up to see the moon who was waiting for him let out pain and sorrows which clearly visible through his eyes. Tae stood there staring at moon. But he soon turned around when he heard the unlocking sound the door for his and Jungkook's room. He walked inside to see an undressing Jungkook, seeing him undressing Tae soon lowered his gaze. That's when noticed the others presence in his room.

Jungkook : What's your intention?

Jungkook blusterd out and Tae who titled his head on to the side in confusion.

Jungkook : Wait as a mute how can you talk right (he scoffed by himself) But there is something off about, Whatever it is I don't care about and nor you do that about me, I will not interfere in your business nor to interfere in my business because the marriage was just for a name other than that we will never have any husband wife relationship. And don't forget if you have any bad intention just remember that my and my guards eyes are always on you.

Jungkook said to him in a warning tone

Jungkook : And you will sleeping on that couch because....wait why do I have given an explanation just go and sleep there.

Jungkook said while pointing towards the big couch in his room. Saying that he went to freshen up.
Meanwhile Tae didn't had any complaint or any sadness because of the way Jungkook was treating him but he was being himself. He and his lonlyness.

Tae went to the couch and laid on it as it was his daily routine, and soon closed eye's went to his dreamland.

After sometime Jungkook came back while drying his hair with the towel, noticed the figure sleeping peacefully at the couch.

Jungkook : How can he sleep so comfortably I mean the couch is bigger than his size but ... whatever Jungkook just mind your business.

He said to himself and jumped on his bed and closed his eyes.