Part 26

Tae : Hoseok Hyung

This was the word that came out of Tae's mouth in whisper. His lips were Trembling not only his lips his whole body was trembling. Tears started to gather up in his eyes. He felt like he was losing his balance.

Hobi : Who are you ? Why I feel I have already seen you somewhere and your voice also seems familiar to me.
Jungkook : Hyung is my husband....
Tae : Ki..m Tarh..y..ung Jimin's fr..iend

Everyone looked at Tae in surprise because he knows Jimin, but how. And hearing his brother Jimin's name Hope's face turned into a cold one.

Jin : Tae baby how do you know Jimin

Jin asked Tae who was now looking in the whole messy condition. Tears were continuously flowing from his and seeing his state everyone got worried especially Jungkook.

Jungkook : Tae are you okey! why are you crying?

Jungkook hurriedly ran towards Tae with a worried look. But Jhope's face had a huge smirk which was looking so devilish. He slowly started to take steps towards Tae, seeing hobi coming towards him Tae gulped his Saliva.

Hobi : Taehyung....Kim Taehyung yes i know you... How are you Kidoo...it seems you are all fine right.

He asked with a cold devilish voice, everyone became shocked to see this side of Hobi.

Tae stood there crying, without being able to reply.

But suddenly Everyone gasped when Hobi Harshly grabbed Tae by his hair who yelped in the sudden pain.

Jin : HOSEOK
Jungkook : HYUNG WHA......

Before he could complete his sentence jhope dragged Tae towards the living room. Tae was so much in pain crying and struggling to get out of his grip. And others went behind them.

Tae : P..lease ..s..to ..p Hy .ung

Soon he harshly threw him on the floor.

Seeing Jungkook's eyes as he ran towards Tae who was lying on the floor trembling.

Hobi : Don't dare to call me hyung I am not your hyung you son of bi**h

Jungkook was losing his control of how hobi was behaving with Tae....

Jungkook : HYUNG STOP IT YOU ARE HURTING MY HUSBAND
Hobi : (scoffed) Husband this killer is your husband

Hearing that everyone got shocked+confused

Jin : Hobi stop it you are crossing your lines
Hobi : I don't care who he is and whose husband he is but the truth is that I actually came here for him.... Kim Taehyung you can't be happy i can't see you happy when my brother is lying like a dead person.

Tae was crying hard, closing his eyes to let the painful tears stream down his eyes.....

Jungkook : Hyung calm down and let's talk we are not understanding what you are talking about,

Suddenly hobi became furious

Hobi : THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT JUNGKOOK THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. I LOST THE HAPPINESS OF LIFE FOR A LONG TIME AGO ONLY BECAUSE OF HIM. HE IS THE PERSON WHO TRIED TO KILL JIMIN BECAUSE OF HIM HE IS NOW....LIKE THAT ....ITS ALL BECAUSE OF HIM

Tae : NOO....it's no....t me ....i ...ca...nt do that... to chim...
Hobi : DARE TO SAY MY BROTHER'S NAME I WILL SURLY KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS..
Jungkook : STOP IT ! YOU CAN'T HARM HIM WHEN I AM HERE HOSEOK. IF YOU HAVE TO LAY YOUR FINGER ON THEN YOU HAVE FACE ME AND ITS MY WARNING. I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED WITH HIM AND JIMIN WHATEVER BUT NOW HE IS MY HUSBAND I WILL PROTECT HIM I ANY WAY IF I HAVE TO KILL ANYONE OR IF I HAVE TO DIE.

Jungkook's warning was so sharp like knife it can slice anyone into peaces. Tae was crying by clenching onto Jungkook's shirt because he was all mess. Even he was not able to take a word from his mouth to protest against him because he will never do like that to Jimin because he knows who Jimin was for him, how deep their relationship were.....

But suddenly Jungkook felt Tae grip getting tightening on his shirt so soon he turned Tae..

Lisa : JUNGKOOK....TAE

Everyone ran towards them as they saw Tae's nose started to bleed. Jungkook got scared to see him like that.

Jungkook : Lisa ple..ase take a look on..him

Lisa soon started to check his pulses and everything.

Lisa : Jungkook we need immediately take him to hospital fast..

Hearing that without wasting the time Jungkook soon picked Tae in bridal style and ran outside. Namjoon ran towards the car immediately opened the door for him and ran towards the driving seat.

He drove the car as fast as he can, towards the hospital. Tae eyes were getting heavy and his breathing was also getting harder as he was fighting to take breath.

Jungkook : Lisa why...why he is like this
Lisa : shuu Don't worry we will soon reach the hospital he will be fine....

Lisa💭 : Oh no his condition is worsening please god please.....