Part 11

Tae immediately arranged his things and ran outside behind Jungkook. Jungkook walked towards the head of the Art centre.

Jungkook : Let's complete the procedures quickly.

The lady looked at him

Lady : What procedure sir

Jungkook looked at him with his sharp gaze

Jungkook : From now he will be not coming here so we are dropping out from here

Hearing that Tae's eyes widened but he was scared to stop Jungkook. The lady's eyes snapped towards Tae who also looked at her innocently.

Jungkook : Is there any problem
Lady : Ah no sir there not much procedures sir you only give a signature I this from that's it
Jungkook : Then do it quickly I don't have much time

Soon all the procedures completed He and Tae came out where their car and guards were waiting for them .

Jungkook : Get inside

Tae silently listened to what Jungkook said and got inside the car.

The whole ride back to the Jeon's Mansion was filled with a long as* silence. No one dared to talk about anything.
But there Tae was a little sad because painting was a comfort zone for him but now he can't even go to that place anymore.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone started to ring. He immediately picked it up

Jungkook : Is it all ready there... Okey we are on the way there

The call was only longed for a few seconds.

After sometime they reached Jeon's Mansion. Suddenly Tae flinched when Jungkook held his hand and started to drag him inside the mansion. Tae was just looking at him. He doesn't know what is on Jungkook's mind where he was taking him to help just followed him where he takes.

Jungkook walked past from their room towards an empty room and stopped in front of it . Tae frowned and looked at Jungkook who opened the door of him.
Taehyung widened his eyes when his eyes travelled inside. Jungkook left his hands and Tae walked inside.

Jungkook : If there is anything missing you can ask because they arranged it as soon as I informed them Tae : Thank you(whispered)

Tae : Thank you(whispered)

Jungkook immediately snapped towards Taehyung

Jungkook : Did you just say anything..

Tae bit his lips and shook his head as no .

Jungkook 💭 : I just wrong heard it ...
Jungkook : Come down I want to talk to you

Tae nodded his head

Downstairs

Jungkook : You can do whatever you want in this house but you can't go outside of the house without my permission. I think you know what my profession is and as my life partner you can be easily targeted by my enemies and even they can harm you or kill you . As I said this marriage was only just to make my brother happy and I'm actually not interested in marriage or that kind of life i only knew how to fight how to kill that's it and for me this is just nonsense. So if you listen to me then it's good for you or if you want to go as you wish them I can't guarantee you life because If anyone does not intend to listen to what Jeon Jungkook says then his life will be very much Bader than hell.

Jungkook looked Tae

Jungkook : So tell are you willing to listen to me

Tae had no choice but to nod his heas as yes

Jungkook : okey then it's good for you

.......

Like that days passed. Jungkook was on his way and Tae was on his world. Like Tae wakes up early and makes breakfast for them. And directly goes to his art room and locks it and spends the whole day inside there and comes out when it's time where Jungkook comes back after work. Somedays he will not come home and the body informs Ate that their boss has work at night too. And Tae likes what Jungkook said he still sleeps on the couch. Moreover they don't have any interaction between them just two people living different lives, who spend most of their time in one home especially in a room.

So let's see what happens next?
Do they have any turning points in their life?