Part 15

After Lisa left Jungkook was beside Tae. His eyes travelled to his body where he had marks covered on it. Like the soft white canvas was destroyed by the wrong hands. He slowly brought his hands to his skin and trailed over the marks.

Jungkook : I don't know what happened to you in the past but I will soon discover it so that I can erase your pain and tears with my lov....

Soon he withdrew his hand from Tae and stood up

Jungkook : What are you saying Jungkook are you crazy

He brushed his hair back in annoyance

Jungkook : I should take a bath to calm myself

Saying that he directly went to the bathroom and stood under the shower where the cold water started to flow on his body. Jungkook closed his eyes.

Meanwhile

? ? ? : Tae where are you? I am feeling so alone without you. But don't worry we will meet each other soon baby no one can separate us right love ....

Tae : No no don't go .. please don't leave me here alone...no no

That's when Jungkook came out of the bathroom listening to Tae who was crying his eyes were closed but tears were flowing from the side of his eyes. He was dreaming of something seeing this Jungkook ran towards Tae

Jungkook : Tae ..Tae

Soon Tae unconsciously held Jungkook's shirt

Tae : Don't leave me please Don't i will be so alone don't leave me ...

Suddenly a Sting felt in Jungkook's heart it was the first time he felt this to someone except his mom. Without wasting the time he engulfed Tae in his arms and patted his back.

Jungkook : Shu don't cry petal I am here I will never leave you please calm down Shu shu.....

Slowly Tae started to calm down he slowly went to his dreamland still holding on to Jungkook shirt. Jungkook also let him do anything because he can't see tears in that eyes because it didn't suited him. There was something that was stopping him to stay away Tae.

What will be that which is stopping him?
Will it be Love ?
Is Jungkook falling for Tae slowly?
Will Tae accept him?
Who was the person in Tae's dream?
Let's see what happens next?