Part 9

Few hours later

Now Jungkook the Mafia King was in front of a small art Centre.
The guards opens the door for him and took the step out the car.

Guards : Sir here this the place you asked for
Jungkook : hmm

He walked inside to see so many people were in front of canvas painting their own imagination into it.

Soon a lady approached him with a fear in her eyes because who don't know the person in front of her .

Lady : Sir what you come here ?

She asked without looking into his eye

Jungkook : I am here to take Kim no Jeon Taehyung

She looked at him in confusion

Lady : Sir are here for Kim Taehyung
Jungkook : He is Jeon Taehyung my husband

She started to bow infront of him and started to apologise

Lady : Please come this way

She took Jungkook to a corner room where the sunlight was shining inside erasing the darkness in the room, and a soft music was playing were the wind was dancing with the rhythm of the music and cute figure whose hands were covered with different colours and the where as the canvas still had some incompleteness.

Jungkook stood there staring at the figure with so much adoration because Tae was so concentrated in his own world where there was only filled with colour and canvasses.

The lady was about to call him but Jungkook stopped her while still looking at Tae but a sudden question popped in his mind.

Jungkook : Can I ask you why he is here alone but not the others in that room.

The soon the lady smiled and said;

Lady : So many people asked me this question but i Just shuggered it off as it's not important to say this to them but your are the person I am sharing this. Tae, he is different from others he hates noises, he hates making friend, he hates people judge if say it in one sentence he is actually afraid of people's around him.
He only expresses his feelings through the painting. His every paintings has its own meaning and it all are related to his life. Other than that i don't know anything about him.

Jungkook listened everything carefully.

Jungkook : Thank you

Now Jungkook was curious about Tae's life but he don't know why but still he was so curious soon his his face again turned into cold one

Jungkook : Can you just us alone for sometime
Lady : Ya you can go in

Jungkook orderd the guards to wait them outside. And without making any noise he started to walk towards Tae and reached behind him.