Part 24

It was late night when Jungkook came back from his work. Lights were off everyone was sleeping except one person. Because she was waiting for her friend to come back. As he came inside he got startled for a second when he saw her sitting alone in the living room.

Jungkook : Oh no sh*t what are you doing here? Haven't you slept yet.

Seeing Jungkook's face she giggled.

Lisa : Sorry to startle you. I was just waiting for you to come. As I was not getting sleep so i decided to wait for you.
Jungkook : What happened any problem are you okey.

He asked so many questions

Lisa : Oh come I am all fine and do i need any special problem to talk with my best friend. Come lets go to the pool area.

He nodded his and both walked towards the pool area.

Soon they settled on the couch near the pool with a can of beer on each of their hands

Lisa : So how was your day

Jungkook while gulping the beer

Jungkook : Hmmm fine as always nothing special
Lisa : So Kookie tell me what is your concept about love.

When hear the word ' love ' he immediately looked at Lisa with a frown.

Jungkook : Why are you about love are you in Love something.

She give him a done look and Shaked her head

Lisa : Shut up i just went for some dates because of my parents expect that I had never find a correct person still yet.

Jungkook chuckled hearing that.

Lisa : It is a very complicated feeling
Jungkook : Yes complicated

She turned towards him and asked

Lisa : Did you love anyone Kookie

Hearing the question he soon stopped drinking and looked at her and gave her a smile and Shaked his head .

Jungkook : No
Lisa : Are you sure
Jungkook : Of course not now go to sleep

Saying that he was about to get up but

Lisa : You love Tae right....

He looked at her with wide eyes

Lisa : Why are you lying Kookie why are you lying to yourself, Tae is so pure just confess it he will accept you.

Lisa looked at Jungkook's confused face and said

Lisa : What you think we all are blind, we were watching you the way your behaviour changed suddenly, avoiding him everything. Then why didn't you confessed to him till now, i know your profession is something which is most dangerous but you can protect him right.....

She said everything but Jungkook suddenly chuckled at her words

Jungkook : You are right Lisa it a complicated feeling but some people are not lucky to have that. He is a pure soul and his partner will be so lucky but it's not me.
Lisa : But why Kookie?
Jungkook : He already has someone who he loves more and i don't want to get in between them, and the reason i keep distance with him is because I don't want to get hurt. It's still so hard to move on but i will try my best.
Lisa : Tae loves who ..? Do you know him?
Jungkook : I don't know who that person is and i don't want it's his personal life.
Lisa : But Kookie now he is your husband now you should have talked to him.
Jungkook : No Lisa you have already seen his body that marks, we don't know what was his past but one thinks i know is he had suffered a lot more and that person, he surely is someone who made him most happiest. And i don't know why he agreed to this marriage and all my thinking make me frasturated.

He said pushing his hair back. Lisa side hugged for comforting him.