Part 38

Jisoo : I know your love can protect him, Jungkook and I trust you.

No one had anything to say because they didn't think that Tae had to go through so much.

While telling the story no one noticed how the time flew.

It was now early morning at 3 am and no one had closed their eyes for once.

Jin : Jungkook, go the room and get some sleep and all of you too, now we can't rewrite the past but from now we need to protect them. And you stop worrying so much alone because now we are here with you, we will work together for it okey.

He said while patting Jisoo's head

Jin : Now come I will show you, your room.

She nodded her head and was about to go with him, suddenly they heard a scream.

Tae : JUNGKOOK No ...no don't

Everyone looked at the direction with shocked eyes.

Jungkook : Its Tae's sound

Without thinking anything Jungkook immediately ran towards his room and other ran behind him.

When he came inside to see Tae was crying with his closed eyes.

Jungkook run towards Tae and started to wake him up.

Tae : Don't leave me .... please don't..

Soon he engulfed Tae in arms comforting him with sweet words.

Jungkook : I am not going anywhere I am here with you shu ....shu baby calm down i am here.

Tae was still crying on his shoulder.

Lisa : He will not wake up Jungkook he is still on the medicine effect, i think he had a nightmare or something you just stay with him.

Slowly Tae started to calm down, they all left from there leaving them alone.

Jungkook laid on the bed hugging Tae in his arms securely.

Jungkook 💭 : I am sorry for behaving like a sh*t to you but from now you are mine and I wil do anything to protect you even if I have pay it with my life to.

Saying that hugged him tightly.

-
-
-

Next morning

Everyone woke up a little late as they all were so tired of yesterday.

Jungkook and Tae were still in there dreamland.

Jin was cooking breakfast for everyone, but was surprised to see Jhope come to the kitchen.

Jin : Hobi why are you here and what's with this drak circles around your eyes didn't you sleep well.

Hobi gave a sleepish smile to Jin

Hobi : How am I able to sleep when I had lot of things in my mind.
Jin : About Tae

He asked immediately making him lower his head in shame.

Jin was fast enough to comfort him by a hug.

Jin : Don't blame yourself, if i was you then I will also react like that because when it's comes to our bloodline and I how precious is Jimin to you.
Hobi : But what I did with Tae was a little bit harsh hyung. That poor kid was not .....

Jisoo : Thanks that you have realised your mistake and don't worry about Tae he adores you as a big brother.