Part 21

Next morning

As always Tae was the one who woke up first but soon he realised he was trapped between two big hands which was hugging him. He tried to free himself but failed to get out of the strong grip. He then somehow turned around but he got frozen when his face came directly in front of Jungkook's face, there was only an inch space in between their faces. Tae started to check out Jungkook's face which was so handsome to handle, his Doe eyes which looked innocent while sleeping his nose his thin pink lips and the cute mole on his chin. He had a sharp jawline too, totally he was perfect in every way. Suddenly Tae realised that he was shamelessly checking out his husband, his eyes widened in big without thinking anything he pushed Jungkook out of the bed who landed on the floor with a thud sound.

Jungkook : EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jungkook screamed and Tae covered his mouth in shock. He Just wanted to push him a little bit but it turned out like this

Tae💭 : Oh no Tae what have you done
Jungkook : YOU...YOU YOU WHY DID YOU KICKED ME
Tae💭 : Idiot i didn't kicked you I just pushed you little bit.

Yes little bit😌

Hearing the shouting Jin Namjoon Lisa and their guards came running towards their room.

Jin : JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED

As they came inside the room to see Jungkook who was on the floor and Tae who was sitting on bed biting his lips being embarrassed.

Jin : Kook what are you doing on the floor what happened can you please explain to me.

Jungkook irritatedly looked at his brother and said

Jungkook : Ask him hyung why he kicked me out of the bed.

Everyone gasped after hearing what Jungkook said, there was a deep silence that took over the room but, the silence soon turned into a big laughter making them get startled.

Jin : Omo Kook look at the poor baby i think he had a nightmare.

Without caring about Jungkook Jin walked towards Tae and had his head lowered. He sat beside Tae holding his hand.

Jin : Baby did you had any nightmare

Tae didn't replied anything he just sat still. Namjoon came and helped Jungkook get up from the floor.

Namjoon : Are you okey buddy
Jungkook : Do I look fine to you hyung.....i fell from the bed and back is aching as hell....Ouch

Tae was so guilty to do something like that.

Some times passed,

Now Jungkook was lying on his tummy as his back was still aching, Tae soon came inside with an ice pack and walked towards Jungkook.
Tae brought the ice pack near his back and put up on it, earning a scream from Jungkook.

Jungkook : OUCH

Tae took the pack back in his hands from his back...

Jungkook : Put it back there

This he said with his calm voice. After he felt some relief he sat on the bed and looked directly at Tae.

Jungkook : Why did you kicked me

He asked with his normal voice. Tae gulped with the sudden question. Tae was planning to get out from there as soon as possible, so he suddenly stood up and was about to walked but yelped when Jungkook's long grip felt on his hand and pulled him towards his chest.

Their eyes met together with each other. The whole world stopped for a moment for them just them both only staring deep into their souls. No one dared to move from their position, heart beat were fasting like a metro train. They didn't know what they were feeling.
Tae closed his eyes and stood up immediately ran out of the room woth rasing heart and Jungkook who stayed there souless.