Part 19

Jungkook came to the main entrance of his company to see so many people waiting for him. He had his cold face on, and the fire was fuming inside.
The people the tik sound of the shoes coming towards soon the atmosphere changed into a dead silence.
Suddenly the head of the other group smirked seeing Jungkook.

Man : Welcome Mr Jeon I was waiting for you

Jungkook just walked in front of him and sat on his King sized couch crossing his legs, sitting like a king.

Jungkook : So what brings you here Mr Lee any good news.

He asked in his scary deep voice making others gulp. Mr Lee also gulped but still he maintained his courage to talk to the Cold hearted Mafia in front of him. Yes Jungkook is cold hearted when it comes to others and whenever he is out of his mind.

Mr Lee : (chuckled) The Good news is happening with you Mr Jeon

Jungkook frowned at the comment

Mr Lee : Happy Married Life Mr Jeon

Jungkook's face soon becomes dead in Anger the fuming soon turned into a big fire inside him.

Mr Lee: What happened Mr Jeon and tell me when are go to meet up with our sister in law.

He said and laughed

Namjoon : Don't cross your limits Mr Lee it's not good for you
Mr Lee : I am not talking to you Mr Kim don't middle in our talk. So Mr Jeon how is you husband looking like beautiful, hot , se*y and he is fu*kabl......
Jungkook : YOU HAVE CROSSED YOUR EVERY LINE MR LEE NOW ITS MY TIME CROSS MY PATH ON YOU ...

Saying that he stood up from the couch, seeing that that all pointed their gun towards Jungkook and Mr Lee stood up from his seat up being scared.

Jungkook looked at the surrounded gun and smirked.

Jungkook : IS THERE ANYONE WHO DARE TO SHOT JEON JUNGKOOK THEN DO IT COME ON

Everyone's hands started tremble

Jungkook : I SAID SHOOT

This time he shouted making everyone surrender infront him... Mr Lee kneeled infront of Jungkook making Him smirk widely.

Jungkook : Now let's play a game okey

Jungkook picked a knife from his hidden place and throwed infront of Mr Lee

Jungkook : Pick it up Mr Lee and attack me

Mr Lee was not starting at Jungkook

Jungkook : Come on Mr Lee pick it up and attack me if you make any scratch on him I will surrender in front of you or if you fail you will suffer.

Namjoon closed his eyes as he knows that Jungkook was not in his correct mind so no one can stop him, if he decided something in him mind then he will definitely do it.

Mr Lee picked the Knife with his trembling hands and stood up

Jungkook : Come on Mr Lee come on

Mr Lee tired his best but Jungkook blocked him somehow Mr Lee was slowly losing

At final he brought the knife near Jungkook's heart but Jungkook blocked by holding the knife and tighten the grip on it , blood started to flow from his hands.

Others looked at him in shock because Jungkook didn't had any emotion on face the pain was nothing to him.
But everyone gasped when he pulled the knife from Mr Lee's and directly brought on to his forehead head making everyone in fear especially the people who came with Mr Lee.

Jungkook started to make scratch on Mr Lee's face which made scream his lungs out he was about to hold Jungkook's hand but soon he felt sting on his both wrists.

Mr Lee : AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Slowly Slowly his whole body was bruised by Jungkook. There was creepy smile on Jungkook's face.

After all these torcherings Mr Lee was still have some life left.

Jungkook : GUARDS PICK THIS GARBAGE AND BURY HIM ALIVE.

Guards soon gathered and picked that half dead man but his hand was clutched onto Jungkook's pants

Mr Lee : Pl....e..ase

Jungkook kicked his hands away.

Jungkook : Namjoon take care these garbages too

Namjoon nodded his head.

Soon the group which came with Mr Lee was all erased by there guards....