Part 33

Taekook's room

Tae was sleeping peacefully.

After returning Tae got his consciousness but he is still looking tired so Jin and Jisoo helped him change his wet clothes and feed him some food. Later Lisa gave an Injection for him to sleep.

Because of the effect of injection he closed his eyes and went into a deep slumber.

Jungkook also changed his clothes and came out of the bathroom. To see his innocent husband sleeping like an angel.

Yes for Jungkook, Tae was an angel his angel ___

Jin : Oh Kookie you came

Jungkook nodded his head but soon he turned towards Jisoo with curious eyes. Without him saying Jisoo understood what he was trying to say.

Jisoo : Let's make this talk downstairs

He nodded his head and Jisoo walked out before peaking on her Brother's forehead.

Others also followed except Jungkook before going out he walked towards the sleeping figure.... And give a long peak on his forehead

Jungkook : Sleep tight baby...

He walked out closing the door gently.

At living room

Everyone came and sat there even though Jhope was also there because it was Jisoo's request because she wanted him to know the real story behind what happened to his brother and her brother.

Jisoo : Before i start, i would like to say sorry to everyone,

Namjoon : Why are you asking sorry
Jisoo : Because of me Tae is now Jungkook's husband. I was the person who contacted Jin Oppa and gave all details of Tae.

Everyone gaze immediately peirsed on Jisoo.

Jungkook : Then why didn't we get you deatails.
Jisoo : I am an IT specialist, other than people I am very close with computers, i blocked every details of us. Moreover I know everything about everyone in here, i have already hacked you details.

Everyone looked her i surprise. As a girl is way more intelligent than any men.

Namjoon : How can you ......i mean Hobi is our best hacker and here you even break that record too...
Jisoo : It is not that I wanted to buy our helpless situation that made me do all these. All these years i have only seen pain in my brother's life and I did all these for him, even he is not my own blood he still my little brother.

Her words made them more confused

Jisoo : Yes Tae is not my real brother i am his Father's elder brother's daughter, after my parents death Tae's parents took me with them and slowly I also became the part of that family, Tae accepted me as his own sister and Mr and Mrs Kim become my mom and dad.

She smiled thinking about how their small family was when they were little, but soon the smile faded

Jisoo : Its truth that not every happiness stays longer, Dad loved mom a lot but as time passed his behaviour started to change towards Mom and us. At first mom comforted us saying that he is so pressured of his work____
But the truth was he had a an another affair, one day mom caught them and that day they fought a lot. Mom cried a lot, for one day two days to the end of her life tears were with her like a curse ___

But she had no option to accept what the truth was, but she hid all her pain inside because of us, she never let us bear anything except she took everything in her alone.

Whenever she talks about her mother tears skipped from her eyes, still she continued

Jisoo : It didn't take so long that dad married that lady and brought her home, As kids we were confused but as time passed we also realised everything. Mom didn't say just let them stay there with an aching heart. I know how she cried every night in the bathroom, running the tap on. She sufferd everything till one day that happened.......

Saying that she took a shaky breath in letting more tears flow from her eyes. Because that day was most vulnerable day for her, who witnessed everything that she shouldn't have been seeing.

That day everything was the end of everything.