Part 12

It was night time

Tae was in the room and Jungkook came home who was not in good. Today something happened in his office and he was so angry. Seeing the his red face which was burning due to anger made everyone scared in the house.

Jungkook : HOW AND WHO WAS THAT PERSON WHO KNEW THAT I AM MARRIED AND EVERY DETAILS ABOUT TAEHYUNG..?

Everyone in the living room stood their head lowered in sacred.

Hearing the huge voice Tae came downstairs. Seeing him Jungkook's anger increased even more.

Jungkook : Here comes the trouble maker....How are you all fine eating peacefully, sleeping without any worries while making my night sleepless. Why did you came into my life WHY....?

Everyone in the room felt sorry Taehyung who had no emotions in his face. Tae was looking at him not knowing what the excat problem is.

Jungkook stomped towards Tae and grabbed his hair tightly.

Jungkook : TELL ME WHO ARE YOU ..? WHY DID YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE ..? WANT TO KILL ME OR DO YOU HAVE ANY REVENGE ON ME .....?TELL MEEE

Jungkook shouted

Jungkook : Someone calling my brother and informed him all the details of yours and making me marrying you ....what was all that for..?We can't even find that unknown numbers details also it's all hidden...and about you and your family it all seems something wrong EVERYTHING IS WRONG IN MY LIFE JUST WHEN YOU ENTERED IN MY LIFE....?

Jungkook left his hair. All these happened Tae was standing like an emotionless.

Jungkook was so frustrated...

The reason behind his frustration

Flashback to the morning meeting

Jungkook and other Mafia groups members were also present in the group meeting even some of his enemies

Already the meeting made him frustrated but suddenly everyone's phone started to buzz with messages even Jungkook's. Everyone opened their phone and surprised when they saw a photo and there Jungkook who was shocked as his heart started to beat.

Member 1 : Mr Jeon you got married when...?
Member 2 : wow Jeon your selection is amazing he looks so se*y.....

Hearing the word his blood started to boil but he closed his eyes to not to loose his control.

Member 5 : Kim Taehyung even the name is so beautiful as him in person.
Member 1 : So when are you going to introduce him to us Jeon just let's see that precious for your for one time ..
Member 2 : No he is Jeon's property he have the only right to enjoy him right....So tell me Jeon how is he in be......

Soon all flinched in fear When Jungkook banged his hand on the table.

Jungkook : ONE WORD AGAINST HIM I KILL YOU HERE ITSELF

Member 2 : Why are you burning this much Jeon so it's true he is truly good in b....

Before he could complete his sentence

*Shoot*

Jungkook tolerance level was in the peak and the stupid guy was triggering him and finally Jungkook pulled out his gun and stot directly on his forehead others stood up from their seat in fear some were trembling...

Jungkook : Is there anyone who wants to talk sh*t about Jeon Jungkook's petal then he will surely see the hell.

Soon the members who talked about his husband kneeled in front of him and started to beg

Member 1 : Soory Jeon we will beg you for mercy

Jungkook was Jungkook without listening to anything he went outside.

Flashback ends

Jungkook : What are looking at drop your eyes down on me

Jungkook warned Tae who was directly looking into his eyes and there was no fear in Tae's eyes

Jungkook : I said drop your eyes down

Still Tae didn't dare to Move. That's Jungkook lost his all control

Jungkook : How dare you disobey my order you peace of sh*t

Jungkook raised his hand to slap Tae but got stunned when he heard

Tae : I a...m not scared of you (talked with his slow deep voice)

The voice which can make anyone surrender infront of him. Jungkook immediately walked away a little being shocked because the voice of Tae's were sharp like a knife which directly stabs into our heart and makes us carve to hear that voice again and again...So Deep and calming