1-10

Chapter 1 Returning from rebirth, kick the scumbag first!

Pain, extreme pain!

Si Nan lay in a pool of blood, watching helplessly as the people she took in picked up kitchen knives, iron bars, hammers, clubs, rolling pins, etc., and fell on her again and again.

Every time she took it up, a stream of warm blood spilled out. She clearly felt that her life was draining away rapidly, but she no longer had the fighting power to protect herself.

Looking at these distorted faces of her friends, colleagues, and neighbors, she felt regretful. But she hates herself even more. She is blind and blind. In this apocalyptic world where zombies are bursting out and supplies are scarce, why should she be kind enough to take in these people?

Especially behind the crowd, the bitch man who had pretended to be in love with her for three years was filled with excitement as he watched her being hacked by the crowd!

Once, she thought she had met true love in a huge crowd, but in fact it was just an elaborate scam!

Darkness fell in front of her, but Si Nan clearly heard the scumbag's ruthless proposal: "Okay, Brother Tao, quickly throw her into the zombies outside the courtyard wall, let's start counting the supplies and dividing them up, shall we? You promised to share it with me. One room, two meals."

It was this scumbag who lied to her that there was strength in numbers, and he had already made an agreement with these people. They only wanted a safe yard to live in, and they would never go near the house.

We can shoot them at will as long as they move abnormally. As a condition for containing them, they must hunt down the zombies that occasionally climb over the wall and provide half of them to us by growing vegetables in the yard every day.

In fact, the target is just her!

This scumbag had already teamed up with these people to plan to rob her house and divide her supplies! She wished she could get up and tear this scumbag alive and dismember him into her belly.

Sure enough, her body was off the ground, but the next second the biting cold wind eroded her whole body, the cold wind roared in her ears, and she was lifted out of the window like a piece of garbage.

Then, she was caught by a dense crowd of zombies, and she couldn't even feel the pain when her body was torn apart.

There was heavy snow falling in the sky. She wished so much to return to the past. She also wanted that bitch man and all the people who killed her to experience the pain of being torn alive.

Use the hot blood of these people to write a warning for herself: In her next life, she will not be a fool again!

"Oops~"

Suddenly, Si Nan felt a pain in her head. She opened her eyes suddenly and looked at the vase that had smashed her head and shattered on the ground. She touched the big bag on her head and couldn't believe it: "Huh? Wasn't I torn apart by zombies? Why am I here? Could it be that I... am reborn!"

Si Nan quickly looked around. Everything around her was very familiar to her. This was the four-bedroom apartment she rented with the bitch man, his buddies and colleagues.

She was taking a break today and was cleaning the living room. She had just reached for the vase on the top of the refrigerator and wanted to buy a few lilies when she went out to buy groceries.

She didn't care to clean up the glass shards and quickly ran to the window to check outside. There was a lot of traffic on the road, children jumping in the hands of the old man, couples holding hands crossing the road, and a takeaway shop speeding along on an electric car. Brother, there are just no zombies and everything is thriving.