191-200

Chapter 191 Preparing for the Late End of the World

For the time being, let's take a two-pronged approach. When we go back, we'll try to inject the power of emeralds into the bodies of Song Yuan, Bai Zichuan and others to see if we can stimulate their powers. These followers must become stronger.

Nannan can also try to see if he can absorb more emeralds at once...while paying attention to people with special physiques...

With this thought in mind, he returned to the cabin. Si Nan had already laid out the food and was waiting for him. "It's time to eat."

"Yeah, yeah, it's delicious." An An has already started grabbing, wishing he could eat all the meat on the table in one bite, and he only eats meat without eating.

Rosen put the bowl down and looked at An An, who was biting a piece of meat in his mouth and stretching out his chopsticks to pick up the meat again. He stopped his little hand and said, "You can't just eat meat. You have to eat one mouthful of rice and one mouthful of meat."

"Dad?" An An protested. He didn't want to eat, he just wanted to eat meat. The meat was so fragrant that he couldn't control it, but the rice was too unpalatable.

"Huh?" Rosen's face turned cold. He looked at An An without saying anything and shocked him with his cold eyes.

Si Nan spoke up and eased the atmosphere. All the children at the table were afraid of Rosen. When he was angry, the four teenagers did not dare to pick up vegetables. She picked up a chopstick of vegetarian vegetables and put it in An An's bowl. "Uncle, this is for your own good." , you are still young, if you don't eat and only eat meat, you will never grow taller."

"Ah, I'm not tall. Then An An eats. An An is obedient. Thank you, mom and dad." An An immediately beamed with joy and plucked the rice. However, she didn't change her tune and insisted on calling Rosen and Si Nan mom and dad.

Jian Bing glanced at Rosen and then at An An. He already understood almost everything, but he didn't say a word. If he said that Rosen and the little guy were both corpse kings, he would probably scare the four teenagers to death.

It doesn't matter what your physique is, it doesn't matter what the corpse king is, as long as it's normal and not the walking zombies out there who only know how to bite and eat people.

He was in the army before he came and knew more things than others. Some people were special and would not mutate even if they were bitten by zombies.

Before meeting Rosen, I only knew about this matter. It was a theory, but Rosen turned the unimaginable theory into reality. He was a proper corpse king, a powerful corpse king.

What's more important is that he is his apprentice's boyfriend, so he is taking advantage of it~

After dinner, they each went back to their rooms to rest. Si Nan lay on the bed and read the news about everyone. Yunshu Villa was fine, and the security guard would report to her every two hours about the situation at Yunshu Villa.

However, the community was attacked by outsiders. After the wall was built, the nearby buildings became jealous and wanted to take advantage of it.

Those who have survived to this day are all ruthless characters. Of course they have weapons in their hands, and the number of people coming is astonishing. There are not many people with fighting ability in her community. Gu Jie and the others were the first to be injured. Fortunately, they are relatively light with guns in their hands. hurt.

Rosen came back from the shower and saw her frowning, and asked hurriedly, "What happened?"

Si Nan showed him his cell phone, "This time when we go back, we will first deal with the nearby buildings. I estimate that the nearby buildings have been unified. It will not be easy for a few thorns to dare to come and attack.