61-70

Chapter 61 The tide of corpses is coming, and the scumbag is surrounded

Si Nan scolded them: "Why are you pretending to be underage? Just stay there and no one is allowed to go. This is the wave of corpses coming, and the community will fall sooner or later. It cannot be stopped. If possible, store water and electricity as soon as possible." "

"Oh, yes." The two of them immediately replied. Now Si Nan is their boss, and no one dares to disobey.

Bai Zichuan was even less likely to go. The express delivery for the two rooms had not yet been unpacked, and there was also a several-month-old baby at home. He immediately replied: "I won't go."

At the same time, Gao Ming and the others were not so lucky. They were full of confidence and were surrounded by zombies that suddenly moved, forming a mountain of corpses and a sea of corpses, and they were completely surrounded.

The mutilated zombies were densely packed around them, rushing forward one after another, all roaring and smashing their car windows frantically, trying to eat them inside.

"Ah ah ah, help, there are so many zombies, we can't survive, we can't survive."

"Shut up you bitch!"

Xia Mi's frightened screams mixed with angry scoldings pierced her eardrums and resounded on the viaduct leading to Si Nan. Xu Da (Xu Songquan's uncle) punched Xia Mi unconscious.

"Impossible." Gao Ming still didn't believe it. The car actually couldn't move, and the saw teeth in front couldn't turn.

The fact is that the cheap armored vehicles they thought were invincible and could kill any zombie army that blocked their advance were no longer able to move.

Because the three saw teeth in front were filled with the stiff bones of zombies and were stuck, requiring someone to clean them.

However, there were countless terrifying zombies outside, and no one dared to open the inner and outer protective fences.

Jiang was still too old, so Xu Da ordered Gao Ming and Xu Songquan, "Turn off the engine, turn off the engine quickly, don't move, don't talk. Let's wait, wait for it to get dark, wait for them to fall asleep at night, then start the car and rush out of the siege."

You two look ahead. The bridge in front is empty. There are no cars and no zombies. As long as we get through this section of the road, there will be no obstacles. It only takes five minutes after getting off the bridge to reach the villa of that little bitch Si Nan. , we must get through it no matter what. "

"Uncle is still smart. Gao Ming quickly turns off the engine." Xu Songquan suddenly saw hope of living.

"Okay, everything will be listened to by Uncle Xu." Gao Ming was also frightened by the dense zombies outside and calmed down. The fearless arrogance before disappeared without a trace, and he turned off the fire obediently.

"Bang bang bang~" The zombies outside were still attacking their car, and their unwilling roars could be heard through the thick bulletproof glass windows.

The outermost protective frame, every frame steel bar thicker than a thumb was bent and deformed by these zombies, and a few of them were stuck to the car glass.

The three of them opened their eyes wide, and their pupils shrank in fear. It would be dangerous if they hit it again. Even bulletproof glass cannot withstand a long-term brute force attack. Besides, there is no good bulletproof glass in the car repair shop, but it is better than ordinary ones. Glass is just a little better.