91-100

Chapter 91 With this bug, it's hard not to win.

Si Nan looked at the helmet being kissed and asked Rosen, "Do you know what this is called? Just kiss it."

Rosen raised his head and said proudly, "Mom said, if you like her, you should kiss her. Sensen likes her sister, so he kisses her."

"Alas~" Si Nan held up his forehead, "What your mother said is wrong. Not everyone you like needs to be kissed. So if my sister likes this big tree, does she also need to be kissed? Do you know what it means?"

Rosen was quite reasonable, "That's why Sensen only kisses his sister and not the big tree."

"······"

She was speechless, "What you said makes sense."

While they were talking, they had already arrived at the hardware store. The good thing was that there wasn't even a zombie inside, and everything inside was there. What she was interested in was the iron wire and long steel bars, which are good things for heightening and strengthening the fence.

The wire is just too thin. It would be better if it was made of steel wire or stainless steel. There are many factories on the outskirts of City A. It seems she has to go there. The community is too big and these are far from enough.

After the hardware store is emptied, this street has no meaning. Get in the car and go to other places.

There were also people from high-rise buildings calling for help to her on the road, but she ignored them. The angry man hit her with a snowball.

"Roar!" Rosen was angry, looked up at the man, and pretended to rush forward and kill him.

Si Nan stopped him and said, "We won't go. It's a waste of time. It's more important to find something to eat."

"But he's bad." Rosen pointed to the tall building above his head.

Si Nan said, "It doesn't matter. He will die soon. If we can't find more food, we will starve to death."

"Sister, hurry up and drive." Rosen quickly returned to the car.

This made Si Nan chuckle, "Hahaha, yes, that's it. Don't pay attention to those people, because they are jealous of us. If we don't pay attention to them, we will make them angry to death."

"Yeah, it's us who win." Rosen said.

Si Nan nodded, "Yes, we are the ones who win."

With his bug, it would be difficult not to win.

Ten minutes later, Si Nan turned to another street. This street was a little more remote. In addition to weight loss shops, beauty massage shops and decoration companies, she was surprised that half of the shops were intact and the doors were closed. It seemed that there were still things inside. There are living people.

She ignored the closed stores, but searched all the stores with four wide open doors. She selected a stone shop and Rosen went in. It was full of stone samples. It took a long time to find what she needed. Something - a cutting machine!

If you want to strengthen and raise the fence, you have to cut materials. This diamond-head cutting machine is the best helper. She took away all the machines in the store, and not a single stone was left behind. Maybe it will be used.

On the way, I searched other open stores, but I didn't see any food, not even a bag of instant noodles. Needless to say, I knew that they had been searched by someone alive nearby.