131-140

Chapter 131 The security lady comes to ask for medicine

"Hahaha, that's what I just thought. Don't worry, we have innate advantages. I can command and stop all zombies, and you have an incredible space that can hold countless supplies. What else can we do together? Not available?"

Rosen laughed heartily, and wiped away all Si Nan's worries with one sentence, and immediately beamed, "It's amazing, you have learned to comfort people."

A certain man immediately took her into his arms and blew an ambiguous fragrance into her ears, "Nannan, don't you know that I can not only comfort people, but also...well!"

Si Nan covered Rosen's mouth and pulled away playfully, "You are still very capable. Pick out these thick wooden boards and put them together so that I can put them in."

"Hahaha, you win." Rosen looked at the empty arms and laughed.

When they went back at night, the men and women in Unit 3 were still burning the midnight oil. There had always been a warehouse specifically for materials in the community. Now there is no longer a property management company. All the things inside have been cleaned out and moved to the edge of the wall. .

"Si Nan is back." Everyone looked at the armored vehicle as if they were seeing delicious food, and looked at Si Nan's eyes as if they were looking at the stars in the sky, a real man who provides food and clothing for his parents.

"Sister Nan, please review the results of our half-day's work." Director Lin, Ge Yue, and Mao Xin followed on both sides of Si Nan, talking about what they had done all afternoon.

Si Nan and Rosen patrolled around and were quite satisfied. "Well, not bad. It's very late. After you get your things, go back and rest."

On the way back, Si Nan prepared dinner for the reward. Director Lin and the other three took people to move it, and Rosen was responsible for distributing it.

"It's great, I finally have a full meal." Those people cried with joy while holding the food given by Si Nan, and silently nodded to Si Nan as a thank you.

Official Si Nan smiled, luckily there was still natural gas, and distributed to everyone the rice noodles, instant noodles, pickles, self-heating dishes, etc. that he had just collected.

Moreover, she posts once a day and comes back every day to check the progress before posting. This is to prevent someone from fishing in troubled waters and waiting to die.

"Boss, our cigarettes..." Deng Jiude came to Si Nan shamelessly. He lost confidence in the second half of his words. Zhuo Guangshun walked slowly behind him.

Two men in their early forties were scolded by Si Nan, and they were too embarrassed to see Si Nan again.

But Si Nan would not let him go, "What's wrong? You don't have the face to see me now?"

Zhuo Guangshun and Deng Jiude: "······"

"You can't just show mercy to others." Zhuo Guangshun was so angry that his teeth itched, but what else could he do? Now he is just a paper tiger that has lost its fur. No one can do anything about it. He has to live under the hands of this black-hearted and vicious-mouthed little girl. He is frustrated to death.

"Ha~" Si Nan first spat out a cold word, and then sarcastically intensified, "It's been a month since the end of the world and you haven't adapted yet. You won't be able to survive if you keep being shameless.

Okay, tell me how you did today's work? "

These words made Zhuo Guangshun's dim eyes suddenly light up. He thought that if a little girl like Si Nan liked someone, she just liked him. If he didn't like him, he didn't like him, and he would never talk to him again in the future.