21-30

Chapter 21 Supplies gradually arrive

Si Nan was not polite and kicked out, knocking the old woman over, but he was still a little slow. The pocket of the down jacket was torn off by the old woman with a "tearing" sound, and the duck down inside immediately flew out.

He threw himself in the faces of the two policemen who had just come in and said, "They are even moving their hands. Don't move. Let the relevant personnel go to the station and talk to me."

In this way, Si Nan was taken away together. The old woman was still restless on the road. In order to prevent bloodshed in the car, Si Nan was arranged to sit in the passenger seat.

Along the way, Wang Meilan blocked her daughter Cui Qingqing with her body, cried hard in front of the two policemen, and exaggeratedly said how Si Nan forced her, but she didn't say what she had done?

"Idiot!" Si Nan cursed when he got out of the car and told Wang Meilan with a smile, "Don't you know the property office is monitored? Hahaha~"

She was sitting in the front and heard the notification tone of Manager Xue's WeChat account. The ignorant Wang Meilan was still chattering endlessly. She was holding back her laughter along the way, but now she was laughing heartily.

Cui Qingqing tried to find an opportunity to persuade her mother to recognize the reality, but her mother was a stubborn donkey and refused to listen. Instead, she tried her best to increase her presence in front of the police.

She regrets it so much now that she shouldn't have helped her mother get greedy. This time, it's better. She even went to the police station. If her husband knew about it, he might divorce her.

Even the friend who helped her get back Sinan's mother's phone number would come to settle the score with her. Her mother was really...a country bumpkin from the countryside who failed to succeed but failed to succeed.

Cui Qingqing was so angry that when she got out of the car, she tried to cover her face with the hood of her down jacket to prevent passers-by from seeing her face.

Sitting in the solemn interrogation room, the arrogant Wang Meilan no longer had the arrogance she had before. She, an old lady from the countryside, had never seen such a scene before, so she was so frightened that she confessed everything.

Although Cui Qingqing was an accomplice, she was not the mastermind. She could leave after paying the fine. Wang Meilan had a heart attack when she heard she was going to jail. She fainted on the spot and was rushed to the hospital.

Walking out of the police station, Manager Xue conveyed the company's decision: "We will definitely deal with the employees who were handed over ten years ago and find out if there are any other tricks here.

Second, in addition to the 20,000 yuan in cash that Wang Meilan's owner must compensate you, our company will compensate you for double the oil and rice in the past ten years, and we will deliver them to your home when you return.

in addition···"

Manager Xue hesitated to speak.

Si Nan smiled and said, "Manager Xue, tell me what you have to say."

Manager Xue looked around to see if there was no one, then approached Si Nan and asked in a low voice, "Miss Si, is something big going to happen? I see that your house is decorated unusually, and food deliveries are arriving one after another."

Si Nan looked at Manager Xue's face with a smile. He had to say that Manager Xue was amazing. Not only did he not suspect that she was abnormal, but he grabbed a life-saving straw.