51-60

Chapter 51 He is wrong, Si Nan is not the goddess of heaven, but the god of death

"Yeah." Bai Zichuan was frightened by her cold eyes. He felt much better, stopped vomiting, and nodded desperately.

Only then did Si Nan look away from him and continue to observe the surroundings of the oil tanker.

Ten minutes later, all the zombies who woke up were chasing the group.

"Let's go!" Si Nan gestured and took the lead among the zombies, running quickly towards the oil tanker, getting closer, closer, and closer.

Visually measuring the distance between her and the tanker, she waved her hand suddenly, but the distance was still too far and she did not close it within the space. When she was within ten meters of the tanker, she waved again, and the three tankers suddenly disappeared.

"Uh!" Bai Zichuan almost screamed, but luckily he covered his mouth in time, and looked at Si Nan in shock with his eyes as wide as bull's eyes.

And Si Nan knew what his reaction was without looking at him. Regardless of him, she quickly rushed towards the express container. She first checked the two express trucks in front with the rear doors not open. When she saw that there were no zombies in the front of the car, she immediately moved them into the space.

Then we went to the next two cars, and the problem came. There was a living zombie in the front of the third car. He was stuck by something. When he saw Si Nan suddenly "roared" and stretched out his hands with claws and teeth.

The roar didn't matter, the zombies scattered around who had just entered a light sleep woke up and were swarming around.

"I'm blocking them." Bai Zichuan tightened his grip on the military shovel in his hand.

Si Nan didn't care about him or the zombies. Instead, he ran to the back of the car, opened the rear door and put all the couriers inside into the space.

But before she could jump out of the car, Bai Zichuan started fighting with the zombies.

She hurriedly ran to the back door of the last express delivery container, opened the compartment and inside was a mess of flesh and blood. There were two half-sections of living zombies. She beat the two half-sections of zombies to death one by one with a shovel, and quickly collected all the express delivery.

Then he jumped out of the car and shouted, "Follow me, run."

"Got it, soon." Bai Zichuan was surrounded by enemies on all sides.

Si Nan had no choice but to run over and help him get rid of the two, and then Bai Zichuan was allowed to escape. The two of them ran straight towards the gate of the community, with more and more zombies chasing them behind them.

"Roar~" Suddenly, several tall and mighty zombies rushed over from the front.

"Get out of here!" Si Nan deviated from the direction, easily dealt with the zombies blocking the way, and cleared the way in front.

Bai Zichuan felt that he was particularly useless. He was a grown man and relied on a woman to protect him. A man's self-esteem gave him motivation, and his fear of zombies was reduced by most. He gripped the weapon shovel and started killing.

"Ho ho ho~" The noise is getting louder and louder, and there are more and more zombies.

Si Nan saw that if they didn't run quickly, they would be surrounded soon, and it would be difficult to run away. "Don't kill, run!"