31-40

Chapter 31 It's really confusing, which one should be killed first?

Inside, Cui Fu looked at the wall and was cursing: "How come this courtyard wall is so high? It's taller than our father and son combined.

I can guarantee that the little bitch Sinan inside must have known about the outbreak of the zombie virus in advance, otherwise how could she have prepared in advance? "

"Dad, don't worry about this for now. You have also seen that her courtyard wall is so high. We can't climb in without a high ladder. Should we go back first?"

"Why? Now that it's snowing heavily and no one can see us, we quickly find an opening to enter the yard. I don't believe her yard is made of real iron barrels."

Cui Fu scolded his son-in-law, and the two of them searched around Sinan's courtyard wall inch by inch.

Inside the house, Si Nan ignored it and continued to eat, and the food was very delicious: "Well, now we start to kill people? It's really confusing, which one should be killed first?"

He brought the bowl of green vegetables in front of him, plucked the green vegetables one by one with chopsticks, and imitated the way a child ordered his troops: "Old thing? Little thing? Old thing? Little thing...Old thing!"

Oops, what a coincidence, it's your old friend Cui Fu. You won the big prize. I will give you the reward after I finish the meal. "

Si Nan picked up the green vegetable with a smile, put it in his mouth, and chewed it hard.

Five minutes later, she put down her chopsticks, elegantly took out a piece of paper to wipe the grease from the corner of her mouth, walked slowly up to the third floor, took out the arrow, loaded it, then pressed the switch to open the bulletproof glass window, held the compound bow and took aim. Cui Fu, who was at the back door of her courtyard, ejaculated in one go.

"What's the sound? Ah!" A shrill scream came from the blizzard.

"Look for it quickly." The patrolling security guards were immediately alerted and they quickly searched around, fearing that another zombie would crawl in.

The smart Huang Jianli saw that his father-in-law was shot through the shoulder by a professional sharp arrow. He did not go up to help Cui Fu, but instantly pressed his body against the courtyard wall.

After waiting for a while, he picked up Cui Fu who fell to the ground and ran home.

Si Nan watched helplessly as Huang Jianli fled with Cui Fu on his back, without shooting a second arrow. She wanted to let Cui Qingqing watch her parents die in her own hands one after another, with a desperate expression of hatred, annoyance, and helplessness.

She wants Cui Qingqing to go through pain, despair, sadness, unwillingness, quarrels between husband and wife, and then to split, darken, and kill each other.

This is much better than killing Cui Qingqing with one arrow, it feels good just thinking about it.

Sure enough, when Huang Jianli carried Cui Fu home, whose life and death were unknown, Cui Qingqing broke down emotionally at the first sight, "Ah, how could this happen? How could my dad be injured by an arrow? Where did the arrow come from? Huang Jianli , you loser, how did you protect my dad?"

"Snapped!"

"Shut up, damn woman, calm down."

Huang Jianli put Cui Fu on the sofa in the living room, went up and slapped Cui Qingqing. This slap made Cui Qingqing completely calm down, "Tell me, how did my dad get injured?"

The end of the world is coming: I am not ruthless, my life is unstableOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara