111-120

Chapter 111 Extraordinary Power

Si Nan finished laughing like a lunatic and walked towards the seventh room. The smile on her face disappeared instantly. This room was different. Not only was the door different, but it also had an electronic code lock.

She tried to unlock it with her fingerprint, but there was no response. She quickly took out Huangfu Qiankun's phone and looked through it, and finally found the unlock password from the dense passwords recorded in the memo.

After entering, the door opened instantly, "This?"

Si Nan's heart suddenly stopped when she looked at the things in front of her. Rifles, machine guns, grenades, riot shields, etc. were all modern hot weapons.

It's just that there aren't many, just a few dozen, and there are so many riot shields that they fill half the room.

"Hahaha, take it." She couldn't keep such a good thing. She turned around and changed the password, then hurried back and put all the important things in each room into the space.

After replacing all the new cars with old cars in the space, she continued to inspect the townhouse.

At the same time, she was seizing other people's homes here, ecstatically collecting other people's things but being merciless. The homes of Song Yuan, Bai Zichuan, and Ma Bufan almost fell.

The hungry zombies went crazy and attacked the occupied residents. They evolved to be much smarter and smashed the doors with bricks and stones in their hands. Many residents in the community were wiped out again.

Ma Bufan had been following her in the group for a long time, but she was so busy that she had no time to look at her phone.

At this time, at the very back of the wall, Rosen suddenly landed on the wall. Looking at the dots of green life essence floating below the wall, he raised his hand and put it in his palm, and instantly condensed into green gems.

These are people who have just died. All the vitality after the end of life. The size of the green mass is related to the power before life. The strange thing is that only he can see and collect it.

Si Nan can't even see it. Currently, Si Nan only has the power of a mortal. He wants to try and inject the power transformed from these life essences into Si Nan's body bit by bit to see if he can change her physique and make her like him. Possess extraordinary power.

He wanted to live longer and be happier with her.

He hated that special zombie that bit him like this, but he was also grateful that that zombie gave him powers that others didn't have, and his body continued to evolve rapidly.

The day after he came to see Nan Nan, he recovered all his memories. On the third day, his strength increased, and his self-healing ability was abnormally strong.

He will definitely live a long time like this and will not die easily, but Nannan is different, she is still an ordinary person.

Unless absolutely necessary, he would not let Nannan drink his blood to change herself. He didn't want her to turn into a super-advanced zombie like him. He wanted to try the safest and most effective method.

This is why he shamelessly pretended to be crazy and pestered her. When she was fighting with the bodyguards just now, he hid in the dark and watched. Nannan's agility, speed, and strength have improved compared to before, which shows that his method is right.

It's just that in his experimental stage, he was afraid that too much life essence would be bad, so he didn't dare to inject too much. After several days, he had only injected one emerald. So far, he had collected many emeralds. They are all reserved for Nannan.