11-20

Chapter 11 The scum is here

Si Nan thought again, "Why am I so stupid? After the outbreak of the zombie virus, there are good cars everywhere. You can buy them as you like and buy them for 0 yuan. It's important to save money and stock up on supplies."

Anyway, she bought so much gas, so she thought about driving away directly, but that was not possible, she still had a small electric donkey at home.

The hotel was very punctual, and she received a call at 11 o'clock in the morning, telling her that 300 tables of delicious meals were ready, and invited her to taste them in person. It was just meal time.

The female manager who received her looked at her as if she were looking at a walking commission, "Ms. Si, please sit down. I've tasted some of your favorite dishes. They're all made in one pot and specially prepared for you." , please try it.

Each of the 300 tables of delicious meals is individually packaged and packed in insulated boxes for easy delivery to your doorstep. "

The table in front of him was filled with all kinds of delicacies that were delicious, delicious, and steaming hot. Si Nan picked up the chopsticks and put a braised lion's head into his mouth. It tasted great.

"Well, that's right, no problem. There's no need for delivery. I just happened to drive a small truck here today. I'll put the car keys in for you." Si Nan threw the car keys to the female manager and enjoyed the delicious food on the table.

This was her first decent meal since her rebirth, and she didn't want to be disturbed. After experiencing the apocalypse where she couldn't even eat instant noodles, she was extremely eager for such delicious food.

The female manager was also a person who knew how to get things done. She took the key and left with a smile.

After the VIP door closed, Si Nan started to feast. During the weight loss period, she didn't dare to eat so much. She just wanted to eat enough to be full. The waiter packed the rest and carried it in her hand.

Before leaving, she ordered another 300 tables at a cheaper price than before. She swiped the card and left the delivery time and location before leaving.

"Live alive, live well..." Just then Xia Mi called. She thought it was to inform her to unload the goods at night, but it was not.

Xia Mi asked her bluntly, "Why didn't you tell me that you and your boyfriend had a fight? Gao Ming actually called me and asked me if you were still angry with him?"

"Then how did you answer?" Si Nan frowned. He didn't expect Gao Ming to go through the things in her rental house so quickly. It seemed that he was still thinking about her satellite phone and wanted to get it.

What a complete scumbag!

He kept saying that he would break up if he broke up, and threatened her not to regret it and begged her. She also broke up with Xu Songquan in front of him. A bloody man who wanted to lose face would just give up.

But Gao Ming twisted his face and didn't care at all. He found Xia Mi so quickly and wanted to pretend to win her back. He coaxed her with a few sweet words as usual, in order to get her satellite phone.

"Hey, how could I be so blind in my previous life? I just had big eyes for nothing." Si Nan raised his head and sighed to the sky.

Xia Mi on the phone was still asking for the truth, "Come on, tell me, haven't you two always been fine? You both live together."

Living together here is not living together with the other, but Si Nan was too lazy to explain to people like Xia Mi. It was not the time to break up with Xia Mi yet, so he had to calm down Xia Mi and said: