101-110

Chapter 101 Brother Corpse, give me a chance?

Well, all that's left on Rosen is a pair of underpants, which is a 360-degree crime-inducing thing!

Rosen walked up to Si Nan with his long legs, pointed blankly at the broken pajamas on the ground and said, "Sister, it's broken. Si Nan won't wear it anymore. Shensen is hot."

"Don't want to wear it? No, you have to wear it. Look, my sister is wearing furry pajamas." Si Nan pointed at her clothes and explained.

Rosen suddenly took action, "Then sister won't wear it either, so it's fair to Sensen."

"Ah, stop, I'm cold." Si Nan was so frightened that he clutched his chest. That's okay. Is this guy really stupid or pretending to be stupid?

Seeing Si Nan's reaction, Rosen seemed to understand, "Oh, my sister is cold. Then Sensen won't undress her. Shensen goes to light the fireplace."

Si Nan breathed a sigh of relief after watching him leave, and quickly took out a new set of pajamas from the space for him, "Hurry up and put them on, otherwise sister will be angry. You are not allowed to take off sister's clothes in the future, and you cannot take off other people's clothes. Remember?"

"Yeah, Sensen remembers it." Rosen nodded as if he understood.

Only then did Si Nan go to clean up the kitchen with peace of mind.

But when she cleaned up the kitchen and went back to the house to sleep, Rosen was already lying on her bed, waiting for her in a ecstatic posture.

"Ahem, the sofa is warm. My sister sleeps on the sofa." She explained awkwardly and went to hug her quilt.

Rosen suddenly asked her aggrievedly, "Sister, do you hate Sensen? Don't you want Sensen anymore? Sensen is scared to be alone."

she:"······"

Horror!

For the first time in my life, I saw a 1.9-meter-old child acting like a baby. How can I describe this style of painting? Let her be messy in the wind.

Si Nan covered his face, feeling a deep sense of powerlessness, and forced a smile as if coaxing a child, "No, no, I just think the bedroom is too cold, so sleeping on the sofa is warm. Look, this sofa is big, soft and warm, it's nice to sleep on it Very comfortable, hehehe~"

"Oh, so that's how it is, then Sensen has a solution." Rosen said with a smile and suddenly ran into the bedroom.

Si Nan looked at Rosen's back with suspicion, "What can you do? What can you do?"

Rosen came over with his big quilt, unfolded it and wrapped her up, twisting her into a cicada, then picked her up horizontally, put her on the bed, took her quilt, and covered her with it. on them.

Under the quilt, he hugged the cicada chrysalis and called her affectionately, "Sister, this way you won't get cold."

Well, yes, good idea!

But how could she sleep?

Si Nan blinked wildly and stared blankly at the ceiling. Will he have to live like this in the future? My heart is so tired.

She quickly made an excuse, "I'm going to close the door."

"Come on Sensen." Rosen was too fast. He closed the door in two seconds and returned to sleep on the bed.

Si Nan refused to give up, "I'll turn off the lights."

"Pah, it's closed."

Si Nan: "·······"