201-210

Chapter 201 Official Action

Many women were lying on the windows of 419 looking down. After seeing that Rosen could control zombies to attack them, they suddenly turned pale and howled as they ordered everyone: "Quick, quick, nail all the doors and windows, block them." die."

But: "Bang!"

The door of the room suddenly suffered a violent attack, and the roar of the zombies outside the door was clear. All the women panicked, "What should I do? How could those zombies come up so quickly? We are on the 19th floor."

"Because I sent them up." Rosen was standing outside the balcony. When his unparalleled handsome face burst into the eyes of all the women, it instantly caused the women to scream.

"Oh, he's so handsome. Let's not fight and kill each other. Let's live together, okay?"

"Seeking death!" Rosen's gray-blue eyes narrowed angrily, and a force suddenly shot out from his fingertips, penetrated the large glass of the balcony, passed through the heart of the disgusting woman, and directly shattered the house that was nailed to the wooden board. Door.

"Roar!"

"ah!"

In an instant, the zombie's roar and the woman's scream mixed together to form a beautiful symphony.

The leading woman was unwilling to give in. She killed the zombies and screamed at Rosen, "We have no grudges and we don't even know you. Why do you want to kill us?"

"Because you want to kill Si Nan, she is my woman." Rosen sat on the balcony and watched their death struggle, feeling happy.

When the woman heard this, she realized that she had offended the wrong person.

But the six people Gu Jie and the others who were left on the roof were not in a happy mood. It wasn't cold up there, but it was so scary. They were surrounded by zombies with their teeth and claws snarling, and every one of them wanted to eat them alive.

If it hadn't been for a circle of Rosen's blood surrounding them, they would have died long ago.

"Gu Gu Gu Gu Gu, do you think they can hold on until Brother Sen comes back?"

"I, I, I, I'm tired of looking at it. You, you, you, you, look at the black bits coming out of the corners of their mouths. That, that, that, that, that, that's really hungry."

"Go away, don't talk nonsense. Brother Sen is sure that he won't harm us." Gu Jie interrupted his subordinates' fear, but the veins emerging from the back of the hand holding the gun betrayed his nervousness.

Just when they felt that the corpse brothers couldn't hold on any longer and were about to pounce on them and tear them apart, Rosen came back, "Come down to collect your things. There are two more families."

After he finished speaking, he turned around and left. He raised his hand to look at the watch on his wrist and frowned. Every family wastes half an hour of his time. I wonder if Nan Nan is kicking the quilt?

That guy is very dishonest when sleeping. What if he gets frozen? It's all these rabble that are bad.

Gu Jie and others were walking well behind Rosen. They just breathed a sigh of relief, feeling like they had just experienced a life and death and came back to life.

Suddenly, he felt the strong murderous aura released from Rosen's body, and the breath he had just released came back instantly. They began to doubt themselves, had they done something wrong? Why is Brother Sen suddenly angry?