121-130

Chapter 121 Until she becomes the mother of his child!

Rosen immediately took Si Nan's hand, put an emerald in her palm, and then used his power to melt the emerald, and then poured the green mist into Si Nan's body, "Well, that's it, isn't it? Very comfortable?"

"You? How did you do that?" Si Nan looked at her palm. An unusual force had indeed entered her body just now, and she felt nothing but comfort.

Rosen smiled, "It was just like that."

Si Nan stretched out his hand in front of him, "Do it again and show me."

"Yeah." Rosen absorbed another emerald for her.

Si Nan suddenly felt as if her body had been nourished by spring water and felt extremely comfortable. What Rosen had just done was astonishing as if he had transformed into a living person, but she couldn't think about it. "How is this possible? I'm a normal person. Why?" Can it absorb the crystal nuclei of zombies?"

Rosen shook his head, "Nannan didn't absorb it for you, Sensen helped you absorb it. You can't absorb it yourself."

"Oh, no wonder." Si Nan finally understood, which meant that Rosen could practice superpowers and then inject the superpowers into her body.

But with her ordinary body, I wonder if there will be any sequelae. What if she turns into a zombie?

Thinking of this, her heart tightened, "Will I turn into a zombie? Like those human-eating zombies outside?"

"No, no, no." Rosen shook his head crazily, "Hehe, I helped you absorb it before when you were asleep. It's all fine."

"Huh?" Si Nan was shocked. This guy was acting out of common sense and was actually doing this behind her back.

Fortunately, she was fine. No wonder when she was dealing with the bodyguards at Yunshu Villa, she clearly felt that her speed, sensitivity, and strength had become stronger. She thought she had accumulated a lot of experience through practicing for so long, but it turned out to be the case.

She helplessly covered her face and said, "Rosen, if you have anything to do in the future, don't do it secretly. Tell me directly. The body is mine and I must know everything."

"Yes, Sensen remembered it." Rosen pretended to be crazy, thinking in his mind when he would let Si Nan know that his memory had been restored? After thinking about it for a while, I decided to forget it and tell her that I wouldn't be able to have sex with her every day. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it, that's good.

In the past, he was handsome, rich and sober, but she was still blind and blind and found a good-for-nothing, a loser. Now he doesn't want to be sober anymore, and just wants to stay with her shamelessly until she becomes the mother of his child!

Rosen was thinking about good things and his mood was so high.

He was so distracted that he didn't know that the armored vehicle had stopped. Si Nan opened the door and walked out, and quickly ran towards the gas branch with a shovel in hand: "Gas branch?"

He quickly got out of the car, stopped the zombies swarming around, and cleared a safe and unobstructed road for Si Nan.

Immediately, Si Nan's devilish laughter came, "Oooh, howl, howl, I almost forgot, there is a gas branch here under the viaduct, look at these round gas tanks, how eye-catching are they? Hahaha~

Rosen, hurry up, I'll teach you how to pick out a full tank of gas. It's better than wood. "

She picked up one in one hand, weighed it, and immediately put it aside, "Yes, that's it. The heavy ones have gas, and the light ones are empty. We don't want empty ones.