161-170

Chapter 161 I will pull off your head to apologize to Nannan

When the two of them just entered the door and stood still, the door closed with a bang. There were many people in the room, including men and women. Among them, there were more than a dozen men and three women together.

The men were all sitting in a circle on the sofa, TV cabinet, coffee table, etc., and on the ground between these people lay two women wearing almost nothing, their whole bodies purple and shivering from the cold, with bruises all over their bodies.

An hour ago, one of the young rich second generation blew out a smoke ring and cursed fiercely: "Made, his grandma is tired of playing with these two cheap guys who have no face and no body but no body every day. "

"Hahaha, who says it's not?" the red-haired young man beside him advised: "I'm tired of it too, but there's nothing we can do about it. Young Master Pang, you'd better be patient. Didn't we contact the official three days ago? ?

When we are taken to the safe area, we will find a way to return to our own territory. Then you can play however you want, and all the beautiful girls you want will be recruited for you. "

"Damn, I don't want to wait all day. I can't even get out of the door. I'm going crazy because of the suffocation." The young man named Pang Shao vented all his anger on the two numb women lying on the ground.

He was merciless. A woman kicked her and cursed, "You two flat bitches can go back to my room. Stop being in my eyes. What do you think of you?"

Every one of you is like a vegetative state. Damn it, you don't even know how to scream. There are no zombies outside who can scream. You are just fucking zombies.

If it weren't for the fact that there are all man-eating zombies outside, you two would be so pretty if you were begging me to sleep with you. It's disgusting for you, so get out! "

The two women were so numb that it was not her who had been kicked and kicked. They got up with expressionless faces and walked slowly towards the room inside.

No matter which man they passed by, they were pinched hard once in front of them. As if they were used to it, the two of them did not dodge and let the passers-by pinch them until they entered the room.

"Damn, it's just The Walking Dead, but it's not as pleasing to the eye as the inflatable doll."

The young man Pang Pang looked at the backs of the two women and cursed fiercely.

This young man, Pang Pang, is the son of the second richest man in G City. His family is in the oil business. On the day the zombie virus broke out, they happened to form a group to play in the city. While they were having fun in the nightclub that night, someone was suddenly bitten.

At that time, he was protected by his bodyguards and fawning people and retreated here. How could the young master who had been well-dressed and well-fed since he was young have ever suffered like this? In the past month, his people had killed everyone upstairs and downstairs. Anyone who could Everyone who broke the door was killed.

The remaining ones with lights on cannot be penetrated by them, or they may be inhabited by old men, old ladies or the like, otherwise they would have been killed by his people long ago.

They killed all the residents who were living in vain, specializing in killing people and taking food.

Originally, they kidnapped a total of seven or eight women, but they all failed to survive due to various fun and resistance. After a month, there were only two young and obedient idiots and one brainy thing left.