231-240 (End)

Chapter 231 Enemies are extremely jealous when they meet

A woman in red came out from behind a group of people on the opposite side, holding a knife in her hand. The moment she saw Si Nan, she screamed, "It's you!"

"Huh?" Si Nan didn't look at the woman's face carefully. When she called her like that, she had to look and she was shocked, "Li Na? You are actually still alive."

Unexpectedly, nine years have passed and this woman is still alive. God is so kind to her. It is great that she meets her former enemy here.

Si Nan's calm heart became slightly excited.

"Sister, do you know this woman?" The oldest boy stepped back in front of Li Na and pointed at Si Nan.

Li Na gritted her teeth, "I knew her even after she turned into ashes. Si Nan, long time no see. I didn't expect you to be alive and still in the same city as me.

That means you are unlucky. Mr. Wang thought you were dead or turned into a zombie. God is really wise and allowed me to see you again. This time no one can save you. Go to hell. "

Li Na suddenly took action, and an overwhelming force that was different from ordinary people was aimed at Si Nan.

"Don't move, this is between me and her." Si Nan immediately pushed Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan away, but was pushed back by Li Na's force.

She was shocked, "Sure enough, people like you can awaken the power system. But it's a pity that you are only at the second level. If you have this little strength, you can't hurt me at all."

Si Nan smiled and dodged, and the force hit a scrapped green bicycle on the side of the road, exploding the bicycle.

Li Na made her second move, "It's shameless to say that, let alone the second level, even the first level is enough to kill you. Are you jealous of me? Because you don't feel the power of supernatural powers in your body at all.

So, you are a waste who cannot awaken, hahaha, how can you fight with me like this? "

Si Nan shook his head, "Nine years have passed and you are still an idiot with strong limbs and a simple mind. Have you forgotten? You were my defeat nine years ago, and you are no match for me nine years later."

I didn't take action because I wanted to see if you have made any progress in the past nine years. Now it seems that apart from your awakening of superpowers, there has been no progress at all, especially your brain. Go to hell! "

Si Nan no longer wanted to play, and when Li Na's second attack came, she raised her hand and easily deflected it. Then, she rushed to the opposite side of Li Na, and the ancient sword turned into a bolt of lightning, piercing Li Na's heart with a "chi" sound.

"You... how is it possible! Why is God so good to you, even allowing you to awaken your supernatural powers? I have been struggling and hungry for nine years in the last days, and no one is my opponent.

I didn't expect to die like this when I met you. I am not willing to accept it. I don't believe that your luck has always been good. You... will receive retribution. "

Li Na covered her bleeding heart and slowly fell down.

"No, eldest sister?" The eight boys caught her and covered Li Na's heart in disbelief.

At this time, Li Na was speechless. The punctured alveoli filled her heart, and the pain was so intense that she could only twitch.

While the eight boys were crying, Si Nan and the others had already left. The entrance to the supermarket was inside the building. In order to prevent others from finding the underground supermarket, Geng Datong had the entrance welded shut with iron plates.