41-50

Chapter 41 Give everyone a feast live broadcast

Si Nan pointed at the surveillance screen unhurriedly and looked at the dozens of people banging on the door in amusement. Of course, what the property owner knew, Sinan knew that her hundreds of surveillance cameras were not for nothing.

These people had just finished robbing the property, and they came to her again to steal her things? Then you have to attack with your life.

One of them pointed to the warning posted on the gate of Si Nan for Zhao Li to read: "She said that in private territory, trespassers will die. Do we still want to take action?"

Someone knocked on the courtyard wall and said, "Do it? It's as strong as a fortress, how can we do it? And the courtyard wall is so high."

"Yes, you have to go up there." Others also had the mentality of retreating, looking up at the bare courtyard wall.

Zhao Li gave an order, "Go and bring the ladder. The height is nothing. I don't believe she can catch us inside the courtyard wall and throw us out one by one?"

As long as one person climbs in and opens the door from the inside, her house and all the food prepared in advance are ours. "

"Okay, done!" Two people were already moving the ladder.

Si Nan, who was eating fried chestnuts with sugar inside, almost laughed out loud, "Yeah, what a good idea. Come on, remember to move a higher ladder."

Zhao Li thought that Sinan didn't know about his plan, so he asked many owners to surround the courtyard wall to find weak spots, while he stepped back so that he could see the circle of glass on the top of the third floor.

It's a pity that he can't see anything, because the glass looks like ordinary transparent glass to outsiders, but only Si Nan knows that this glass is not only bulletproof, but also UV-proof, blue-light-proof, and peeping-proof glass.

People outside can't see inside, but people inside can see everything as if they are separated from the air.

So Zhao Li, who didn't know this, started to lie with his eyes wide open, "Sinan inside, don't get me wrong. We just heard that you had stored food for the winter in advance, so we came to borrow food from you.

Everyone says that you are a kind-hearted girl. It is very difficult to lose your parents very early. If you don't mind, you can go to my house to play with my daughter. She is only two years younger than you. You girls are sure of it. We have a lot of common languages, hehehe~"

"Hey, you want to trick me out of this house?" Si Nan threw a chestnut in his mouth and chewed it, "Who do you dare to ask? Are you not pretending to be tired?"

"······"

Zhao Li gritted his teeth and stared at the glass on the third floor. He concluded that Si Nan was watching him upstairs, "A girl speaks so unpleasantly, how can she pretend to be so? Look at all of us, many of us are young people, and there are old people at home. Small, no food to eat.

The children are so hungry that they haven't eaten for two days. Can't you be kind and pity those younger brothers and sisters? Share a little of your food with them. This is your contribution to our community. "

I remember that in her last life, she was deceived by such bad intentions. At that time, she was protected by Rosen and went through many hardships. After many life and death, she sacrificed Rosen in the end before returning to this villa.

When she came back, the community had been occupied and zombies were everywhere, but her house was fine. Unlike this time, when the walls were quickly raised, the house was not breached by zombies so quickly.