141-150

Chapter 141 Which part of this guy is she thinking of removing first?

When the group heard that there was food, they all looked at Si Nan. They had been on the run for two days and one night. They had eaten up the little water and dry food they had left. They had not eaten for a day and a night, and they were so hungry. Posted on the back.

Rosen looked at everyone across from him, his eyes getting colder and colder, and he couldn't control his murderous intent. He hates these survivors. They all look at him and Nannan with evil intentions. He can't wait to kill them all!

Si Nan only knew that he was unhappy, and so was she, but she had to endure it for the time being. In order not to be exposed to the helicopter that was about to fly, she quietly squeezed Rosen's hand and signaled him to calm down.

But she didn't speak immediately, but waited.

The big backpack on her back was just for concealment, otherwise it would arouse suspicion that she would bring nothing with her when she went out to search for supplies. There was some food in it, but it was just snacks she had prepared for Rosen.

The captain suddenly stopped the yellow-haired boy, "You kid, be calm. Everything that others eat or not belongs to others. After two days and one night of running away, everyone is very tired. Let's take a rest and go out to look for food later. This factory is very Big, there must be food."

The yellow-haired boy was not happy when he heard this, "Captain, what are you so anxious about? We are all grasshoppers on a rope now. It is necessary to help each other, and the backpack on her back is so big, there must be a lot of delicious food in it. , just give some to us, and it's the same thing to find more and give it back to her later when you go out to look for food."

What he said was of course, even if they went out to find food, they, the soldiers, should go out to find it, and they, the survivors, should just sit and wait.

Moreover, it was natural for Si Nan to take out the food, because all survivors should help each other, so her food should be taken out and shared with everyone.

Ah!

Si Nan looked at the yellow-haired boy with a cold smile. She was wondering which part of this boy should be removed first?

Rosen was even cooler. A trace of power shot into the yellow-haired boy's butt, making the yellow-haired boy jump up. "Ah, what hit my butt?"

He stood up and searched around but found nothing, but his butt was bleeding. He screamed in pain, but no one paid attention to him, thinking that he was startled and causing trouble.

After the yellow-haired boy made such a fuss, the faces of all the camouflage uniforms turned ugly. This was the person they risked their lives to save, but in the eyes of these people, they were sacrificial victims at any time, and they were not regarded as valuable at all. Life people watch.

Not worth a penny!

The captain was also angry, "Stop screaming, otherwise all the zombies will come. I said no, it's no, our duty is to save people, you are survivors, and so are the two of them."

We are saving people's lives, not responsible for finding food for you. If you are extremely hungry, you can go out and find it yourself. But if anyone dares to force others to hand over food, don't blame me for being rude to him. "

When he got so angry, no one dared to be cautious. They had already seen the captain's skill and decisiveness along the way.

Originally there were more than fifty people in their group, but now there are only more than twenty left, and more than thirty of them were people who were surrounded by zombies or bitten by zombies. He gave up decisively, otherwise All of them must die.