211-220

Chapter 211 Just use you to test my skills

After a loud noise, human flowers bloomed on the spot. Half of the people were blasted into the sky and fell to the ground in pieces. Not a single body was intact.

"No, brother?"

"Ah, brother?"

The remaining half hid in the convenience store at the door, watching helplessly as their brother disappeared, with veins on their foreheads hopping in anger.

"I fought them hard."

"Come back, they have a bomb. Can your flesh and blood be able to withstand the power just now? Go find the boss at the south gate. He has the real gun in his hand."

"But my brother?"

"He's dead. Don't worry. We will capture this place no matter what today. As you just saw, this community is too secure. As long as we capture this place, let alone zombies, we will evolve powerful zombies." I can't get in either."

"Walk."

A group of people had to abandon the north gate and run along the wall to the south gate.

The same was true for the other three gates. Yin Piao, whom they called the boss, was unable to attack for a long time and all the bombs he brought had been used up. Not one of the four gates had been breached, so he was extremely angry.

Gritting his teeth, he ordered his brother: "Put up a ladder and climb in."

"Here we come." They came prepared, took out five extended aluminum ladders from the truck behind them, and leaned on the wall at a distance to climb up.

"Boss, we are here." At this moment, people from the other three gates also arrived, and they all gathered at the south gate.

When Yin Piao saw that less than half of the hundreds of brothers who had come together were left, his eyes suddenly glared at the guard room, "You guys will not be human until I die today."

The blood of others also boiled, "Destroy them and occupy the beautiful villa in the bay!"

Gu Jie and others loaded their guns with bullets, "Whether you can kill us depends on your ability, but I advise you, if you don't know what to do, you will definitely die."

"Damn, that's too arrogant. Boss, I'll take the lead. When I get in, I'll take down this guy named Gu first." Cui Zhenxiang, Yin Piao's most capable subordinate, volunteered to go into the community and capture Gu Jie alive.

This guy is a martial artist, and he is an experienced fighter. He is not older than 20 years old, but he grew up in the underground black market and has been boxing since he was ten years old. He is very strong.

But when it comes to fighting alone, he and Gu Jie are a match.

Yin Piao did not agree immediately. Cui Zhenxiang was his right-hand man. Everyone else could die, but he could not. They had been going through life and death for more than ten years, so nothing could happen to them.

Moreover, many things were left to Cui Zhenxiang to do, so he could rest assured. Once something happened to him, he would have no reliable helper.

So decisively, he refused, "No, go ahead."

"Yes, boss." Ba Tan was stunned for a second, glanced at Cui Zhenxiang with hatred from the corner of his eye, and then agreed.

However, what Yin Piao hoped for was that Ba Dan climbed into the wall quickly and did not see the scene of dealing with Gu Jie. Instead, he saw Ba Dan walking to the farthest aluminum ladder and then running away.