221-230

Chapter 221 Obtaining 100,000 Crystal Cores for Nothing

Rosen narrowed his eyes, "You mean that giant python can breathe fire?"

Ji Yan gets a headache when he mentions this giant python, and beats his chest, "Not only can it breathe fire, it is so fast and not stiff at all. It has evolved as if it had not turned into a beast, and its body is very flexible."

What's even more frightening is that its skin scales are so indestructible that even our machine guns can't penetrate it. A bullet hits it with just a flash of sparks. Now it's a powerful sniper rifle.

Fortunately we met you, otherwise we wouldn't know how long we would have to hunt it down. "

Rosen looked at him sideways, "What's the benefit of helping you hunt it?"

"Benefits? What benefits do you want from eliminating harm for the people?" Ji Yan opened his mouth wide. It was the first time he saw Rosen being so shameless.

"Oh? Don't you want to express your interest? Then forget it, just kill him slowly." Rosen just left.

Ji Yan quickly stopped him, "I've convinced you, let's do this. You help me advance again, and I'll get... I'll give you a hundred crystal cores."

"Goodbye!" Rosen continued walking, this time walking faster than before and with a firmer pace.

Ji Yan twitched the corners of his mouth fiercely, pointed at Rosen's back and yelled: "Bandit! A thousand pieces!"

"Deal!" Rosen immediately stepped back. A thousand crystal cores was already a huge amount of income for them. This business was not a loss.

On the spot, Rosen spent more than ten minutes helping Ji Yan break through the fifth-level warrior, took away the crystal core used by Ji Yan, and happily ran to hunt the mourning beast python.

By the time Ji Yan stabilized his state, others had already run away.

In an abandoned factory, a giant python was hiding inside to repair its injuries. Its tail was shot through by a sniper rifle and it was bleeding profusely. The scales on the tail were broken off, revealing dark flesh and blood.

It was squatting and roaring, thinking about hunting those humans to avenge itself after recovering from its injuries. At this moment, Rosen broke in with three teenagers.

"Hiss!" It straightened up vigilantly, opened its huge mouth to reach Rosen and others who fell from the sky, and wanted to swallow four of them in one bite.

"Taste my fireball." Wang Zhan threw a big fireball into the python's mouth.

Zhou Zhi from the strength department raised a large round piece of wood and smashed it on the giant python's head. There was a loud "bang" sound, which made the giant python's eyes flash with gold. It wildly swung its big tail to attack Zhou Zhi and Wang Zhan.

Mao Xin landed on the ground, close to the python's abdomen. He used enough strength to use the sharp ancient knife in his hand to draw down the python's abdomen.

After a crisp "stab!", the giant python's indestructible thick skin scales were scratched and a deep gash was pulled out, and the internal organs were spilled on the floor. Suddenly, the air was filled with a stench, which made Rosen sick to death.

"Kill it quickly." Rosen was about to vomit while wearing a protective hood.

"Okay, Brother Sen, please stand far away to avoid splattering you with black blood." Mao Xin sped up, dodged the snake's tail and attacked the python's abdomen again, this time he was seven inches closer.