181-190

Chapter 181 A slap on the wall

Rosen narrowed his eyes, "You are happy too early, there is a secret inside."

Below, three teenagers struggled desperately to prevent a group of men in white from dragging them away. Not only that, there were also a group of people beating the men in white, crying and shouting:

"Let go of my child. You can't be so inhumane and use our child to experiment. He is a living person. You are all beasts with a human face and an animal heart."

A man in white raised his leg and kicked down the middle-aged woman who was tearing him down. His face was distorted and he cursed, "The Deng family has raised you all just for this day. It is your destiny to be selected for testing. Don't be ignorant, otherwise you will be punished." Throw them all out to feed the zombies, let go quickly."

"Then throw our whole family out. We would rather be eaten by zombies than have our children dragged into animal experiments by you. Give my children back."

"What are you still doing? Break their legs and throw them out."

"yes!"

"Ahhh, my child!"

"Mom, help me, I don't want to be used as an animal for testing, mom!"

There was a heartbreaking scene below, with wives and children scattered. More than a dozen security guards ran over, weapons in their hands falling like raindrops on the bodies of the men and women, and the screams were endless.

Jian Bing couldn't stand it anymore, "Apprentice, kill those security guards and male beasts in white. If my guess is correct, they must be conducting illegal experiments and using those children for live experiments.

They inject processed zombie viruses into normal people's bodies to cultivate an obedient zombie army for their use. "

"Madman, leave no one behind." Si Nan took out his gun and Rosen took out his knife.

In an instant, swords flashed, bullets flew from the air, and the man in white and the security guard were knocked away one by one.

"Enemy attack, enemy attack!" There was chaos below, and the three teenagers were let go, and they all ran to find cover.

But can it be covered? Si Nan's marksmanship was very accurate, even when he was shooting at corners, even when he hid behind a rockery, he was shot through by bullets.

Rosen's saber was even more terrifying. With one strike, it penetrated a series of people. In less than a minute, all those people were dead.

These two people join forces and leave no stone unturned!

The young man returned to his family and hurriedly ran to his residence.

When Si Nan and Rosen got off the helicopter, a young man who had run away with his family came back to thank Si Nan and Rosen, "Thank you brother and sister for saving your life, but there are still people in white and security guards like that just now." There are many, they will not let you go, and they will not let us go. My family and I want to try to escape."

Rosen asked the boy, "Are you familiar with the terrain here?"

The young man nodded, "Familiar, our family is the helper in this villa."

Rosen grabbed the boy and said, "Very good, let everyone else go back and wait. You can lead the way for us. Soon all those people will be dead. You can continue to stay here and survive."