Blurb

_A broken wolf_

I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory of either of them. My aunt never cared about me. I don't even know why she bothered raising me in the first place.

I have faced terrible beatings and abuse by my aunt. My memories were taken away whenever I witnessed something I shouldn't. I was broken. I didn't think I could be broken down more.

I was mated to the future Alpha of the Shadow Pack. The Pack's playboy with a new girl in his bed almost every week. I thought he'd change. I thought he loved me.

He didn't. I ran away, leaving the werewolf world behind and entering a new one.

_The Alpha_

Growing up, I thought I had everything, but there was always something missing. The day she left ruined me inside. I searched for her endlessly, until I found her five years later. She's mine.

She's broken. And I wanted to fix her, including the damage I caused as well.

But things happened at the wrong time.

I declared war with the other purebloods who wanted hybrids dead. A war she wanted nothing to do with. She never wanted this life and yet I forced her back into it.

I killed the Dark Alpha, slowly trying to tear his empire apart throughout my miserable years. We could have been happy, but she had to ruin it in the end.