♥Chapter: 7♥

It was around 4:15pm by the time Tyrese dropped me off at home after that terrible fight we had in the car and at school. Those mystery phone calls from his phone are still buggin me, but I tried to push that thought outta my mind. Tyrese was lucky to have a girl like me, because many girls would still not be in my position on how Tyrese treats me. But as I said many times, I need him. And I was gunna have to deal with it anyways. That's how much faith I got in Tyrese to change, that's how much trust I still got in him, and that's how much love I got in Tyrese.

Tyrese soon stopped his car after parking in front of my house and he looked at me.

"Well... aren't you goin to say goodbye to me?" I said impatiently.

"Nahh cause I still know you're pissed off at me, so I want you to apologize to me."

"What you mean apologize to you!?"

"You started bitchin out in the car when a friend of mine was callin' me, and you don't even trust me!"

"Tyrese... I do try to damn trust you! But you wouldn't even tell me, or pick up your damn phone when that 'girl' kept callin you! Is there something you hidin from-"

"I AIN'T HIDIN SHIT FROM YOU!! GOT THAT!?"

A frown developed on my face. It was time for me to go inside and get ready for work. I couldn't deal with Tyrese's anger all up in my face.

"Whatever Tyrese, I'ma just go. Take care of Imani and I'll see her tomorrow morning."

"What? You ain't gunna give me a decent goodbye? Or a kiss?"

"Just goodbye Tyrese. And bye Imani. See you soon!"

"Ma-ma! Waaah!!!" She said cryin lightly.

It pained me to make Imani stay with Tyrese but I couldn't let her stay home by herself.

As I was about to open the door, Tyrese held my arm.

"WHERE IS MY GOODBYE!!?"

"Tyrese... I honestly don't wanna say goodbye to you. I'll call you later."

Madness started appearing in his eyes and he threw me out of his car as I landed on the cold concrete floor.

"TYRESE!!?" I yelled. How the hell could he do that to me like that!?

"You said you ain't wanna say a fuckin goodbye to me! So I just threw you outta my damn car!"

"But Tyrese I-"

"JUST GET YOUR DAMN STUFF AND LEAVE!!!!!!!"

I pushed myself up from the ground and tried to hold the tears that begged to come out.

I opened the back right door of his Navigator and took my bag out.

Imani stared at me with a mini frown on her face, and I quickly hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"I love you Imani. Be a good girl. I love you."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" Tyrese yelled starting his car.

I gave him a mean stare and slammed his car door. He immediately speeded off.

Sometimes I just can never understand what he does sometimes. Especially to me.

After getting to the fifth floor, I started looking for my house keys. I soon hear a bunch of loud noises comin from the inside of my house and my heartbeat accelerated.

"What the fuck!?" I said worried. Who could me at my house?

Panicking, I finally found my house keys and opened the door finding my mom throwing objects all over the floor and... and... and...