♥Chapter: 27♥

Rain pouring... rain pouring all over me. On the streets, on my body, on my feelings and on my soul. Rain pouring... rain pouring all over me. Rain destroying how I should truly feel, rain pouring down my aching self, rain pouring so hard as If I were in a lonely dark world... running away from a monster, a murderer or some type of stalker. Rain pouring... rain pouring all over me. Rain covering my real tears on my face, rain pouring so deep into my heart, I thought I would internally die, rain pouring so quickly and so fast that it seems like it doesn't even bother that I'm getting super soaked, like it doesn't care to lighten up a bit to make me feel better about myself, like It took the side of the monster and left me hangin'. Maybe it did that because I did a foolish thing, a very stupid dumb idea before... before I left that monster's territory. Maybe it did that because it too seemed like I too was becoming a monster after what I done, maybe it did that because I just deserve it, but whatever it is, rain is pouring... rain pouring all over me.

As I drowned in the misty, dark, depressing rainy weather, I couldn't help but cry a long lonely trail of tears as I was running and then walking, walking and then running in the dark evil rain. I don't know what the hell just happened before, but I do know for sure that I was dealin with a monster before. A monster named Tyrese Jackson. I realized what I was going to do to him would be the same thing he would do to me. And if I'm afraid of Tyrese so much through out my frustratin' life, why did I stoop down to his dang level? Why? Just why... Maybe I was just and idiot like Jayda said... And now who knows? Tyrese might call the police on my ass and they would take me to jail for abuse while it should totally be the whole other way. As I cried hysterically in the rain, I wondered if Tyrese would actually do that, but knowing Tyrese, that's not even the worse thing he can do. I know, he can do better than that. And unfortunately, I know he will.

As I was in the rain, pouring my heart out, I didn't know where the heck I was leading myself to. I felt like if I just keep running away forever, I might just get to the side of the earth and sit there by myself until I die of loneliness. I know that sounds stupid, but when your really depressed, your mind tells you stupid things and makes you do those stupid things, just like I did before.

See, I never realized Tyrese would do that to me. After I decided not to kill him, after I decided to not get so low and kill him, he had to say those harsh words to me? After I decided to heal him from all those bruises and scars I left?

I know I was being a bully, just like Tyerse is to me, but he had it coming and he abused me way more than I did. He NEVER sought to help me with my bruise and scars, but I'm different... cause I did. I did help him with all the bruises and scars I put on to him. All his scratches and cuts and rips on his body, I helped him clean It all up... I even apologized. But he's different... he never did. And if he has ever apologized to me, it was one of the biggest lies ever, EVER. Because he just like's to see me get hurt. And no I'm not glad he got a taste of how it feels to be severely beaten up, cause It didn't seemed to leave a permanent mark on his feelings and his own being.

He may have cried and he may have felt the pain, but silly of me, to think it would be permanent was a gullible idea to think of. Cause in the end, he just turned the tables straight back at my ass again.

Humph, silly, silly, silly Camille. Silly me. Thinkin' Tyrese actually would understand and become a loving man again? Am I stupid!?

OF COURSE HE WOULDN'T.

And even if he was to say it, his soul wouldn't even mean it. Not even a little bit, not even a tiny bit, not even anything, he would just turn his face around from me and secretly laugh and smile to himself saying, "I got her again." And I know he secretly said that to himself.

And here I am, running and walking, walking and running in the rain. In the pouring rain... pouring all over me.

I knew Jayda was probably worried, but I knew that dang girl was just as mad at me too.