♥Chapter: 30♥

It became the next day on a sunny Friday morning.

I was just damn thankful there was no school today. There were so many things goin through my mind ever since yesterday when I met my dad and he gave me advice.

His words have stuck to my head ever since then and I knew I was now more than ever determined to get my main man back in my life.

Not to mention, I'm ready to get my beautiful baby girl back in my life. My adorable Imani.

Not only did Xavier mean the world to me, but also Imani truly is my angel in my life. Without Imani, I would feel lonely and not even know how to truly love someone. It was Imani who showed me the definition of love ever since I conceived her. She was the magic to everything I do and everything I said that was good. Without Imani, I wouldn't know the true meaning of being responsible and having someone who loves you so innocently.

I missed her so much. Nobody doesn't even know how much I do.

I miss her the same length I miss Xavier.

They both have the #1 one spot in my heart.

And I promise on this day...

I will get both Xavier and Imani back into my arms once again.

It was morning and me, Jayda and Darnell is at iHop down at Richington Heights for breakfast.

Jayda decided to treat me to some breakfast to cheer me up and I had to admit, that did make me damn happy this morning.

I was actually feeling a little bit better than last night and I just can't wait to get to Imani again. It's going to be the best feeling I'll ever have ever since Xavier first told me he loved me.

As usual, Jay was sportin' one of her fashionista clothing Darnell obviously bought her.

She's wearing a long white fleece dress, with black Jimmy Choo pumps. Her hair was wrapped up in a bun and she had a black Prada bag with her. I swear this girl seriously should not be livin in Washington Heights the way she looked. Darnell actually looked pretty fine too himself, even though I wouldn't tell Jay that or she'll kill me. He's wearing a green sweater, with black dark jeans, fly green and black sneakers, his hair looked freshly cut, his tattoo of Jayda on his arm looked fly and they just looked like the perfect couple.

As for me, I was wearing my hair in a long ponytail, a yellow belly button showin t-shirt with a pink heart in the middle, light blue skinny jeans, my yellow and white sneakers and my small black bag. I had to admit, I felt good, I smelt good and I looked good.

Today had to be ultra good. I just hope it will.

"Damn, I feel like ordering the whole fuckin left side of the menu." Darnell said sharing a menu with Jayda.

"Umm, does it look like you got the-whole-left-side-of-the-menu money on your hands?" Jayda said.

"Well nah but-"

"Okay so shut ya mouth." Jayda said looking back at the menu.

I laughed. "I swear you guys are one cute couple."

"Really? Thanks girl. As for THIS pig over here, he doesn't believe so."

"What? Babe I never said that."

"Exactly, since you never said it, seems like you don't believe it."

"Aw c'mon Jay... don't be like that towards me woman. I'm stronger than you."

"Oh yeah? Says who?"

"Pfft, says me."

"Oh really I'ma show you whose really more stronger!"