♥Chapter: 25♥

It has been hours and hours and hours. And trust me, these hours were nothing but me becoming a completely different personality, a completely different person, a completely different... me. And to tell you people the damn truth, I loved it. I loved every single damn bit of it. I knew what I was doing. I knew what I was doing, is what I should have of done in the first place I ever met that damn bastard named Tyrese Jackson. He stole my life, he stole the LOVE of my life, and now... he stole my soul. I was no longer who people might see me as of right now, because I was to become the monster of Tyrese's nightmares. No more miss goody, goody. Nah, fuck that! No more miss, boo hoo crying her damn ass eyes out. Nah, no more!! Ever heard of, enough is enough? Well lemme tell you, enough definitely had ENOUGH. I am so damn sick and tired of being on my knees pleading to Tyrese to let me live, to be nice to me, to have loved me the ways that I loved him. But did he ever do that!? NO!! HE AIN'T EVER DONE THAT!!! HE pulled me into his lies, his deceit and untruthfulness. You people allll witnessed it. You all have seen it, heard it, read it and maybe even felt it. And I'm telling you right now, I don't know about y'all but I defiantly ain't foolin around, when I say I'm on the dark side now. You may think this ain't Camille anymore, but it is. Oh, it really is. Just to all new extremes, to new heights, and misdemeanors. I was preparing to become... a fighter. A fighter that will do anything in her power, in her surroundings and in her strength to defeat the one and only... Tyrese Jackson.
For the couple of hours I been at Jayda's house ever since I watched that special Tyra Bank's show episode, I looked myself straight in the mirror. Dead-ass straight in the mirror, and told myself, No... I couldn't let this type of shit keep continuing onto me. My horrible bruises, which I covered with make-up continuously, my permanent scars, and my broken-heart, can no longer continue to grow and grow each single damn day. That was pathetic. I am not a pathetic girl. From the get-go I told all of you guys I'm from the hood, and when your from the hood... nothing's to serious.
It became around 6:30 p.m. I knew I didn't have much time until it became more dark outside. Tyrese is bound to be home with his gang and I was ready to put my plan into full action. Not only am I going to fool those dumb-asses that I'm some other girl who wanna get some with Tyrese, but I'ma fool Tyrese's ass as well. And when he freezes up, seeing what I REALLY came to do, oh... he's going to be the last one crying, begging ME this time to forgive him while I'm going to be the last one laughing at him, thinking that I'll spare his life after what he's done to me... That's funny, cause that is NOT going to happen.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what you guys are probably thinking, why am I going to do this? Why the hell am I going to kill him? Or maybe some of you are saying, FINALLY this girl finally had the sense to go finally kill Tyrese literally. And I really mean literally, not killing as in, oh I just wish I could kill him for this, but not really kill him, no. I meant ACTUALLY killing him. Yeah, insane right? Well, that's how insane it's going to be.
I trashed Jayda's crib from the kitchen, to the living room, to the bathroom to her bedroom. I searched, and searched my ass off for the perfect disguise, the perfect attitude and the perfect way to get this on and crackin. And I'm proud to say, I've done a really impressive job. It took me a couple of hours, but shoot, it was WORTH IT! I went online on how to quickly do some clothes fixing up, I bought a wig, I placed on a full batch of make-up, and I even changed my voice tone. Yup, it was no longer girly with a hint of attitude. It was more of an attitudish voice with a hint of hostility and revenge. I was fully ready. My dark brown wig replaced my straight long hair, my make-up resembled me as some type of girl who all the boys would wanna be with, my clothes resembled as if I didn't care for what I bought or what I wear, I revealed myself out, cause the real Camille wouldn't even get that low. I was wearing one of Jayda's 5-inch black heels and yeah I can definitely walk in them. To show off more of a badass side of me, I even bought some cigarette's to go with the whole bad girl look. Just like Rihanna, I was a good girl gone bad. To top it off, I wore some black shades on my eyes. I was definitely another person with this look. And this is how I intended it to be.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO MY DAMN CRIB!!!?" Yelled Jayda.
I didn't even know this girl was going to be back this early, assuming she's always out with Darnell after school. I quickly got up, walking steadily on Jayda's 5-inch heels. I knew Jayda was going to blow, but I was ready for it.
"CAMILLE! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" Jayda yelled again. Damn, just because I trashed her place a little bit, doesn't give her the right to yell at me as if I'm her daughter and she's my dang mother.
"Damn Jay! I'm here, now what you want!?"
Darnell and Jayda immediately gasped as soon as they saw my whole disguise.
Jayda was so taken aback, she wided her eyes and began to walk back slowly. Darnell just stood in place looking me up and down as if I'm crazy.
"Oh my... oooooh my.... Ooooh my... oh my fuckin God. Please tell me... PLEASE TELL ME... this is a dream. This has to be a dream..." Jayda said flippin out.
"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Camille. What the hell happened to you!?" Darnell said.
"Damn guys, It's still me Camille. But to a whole new level. I'm really pissed off now, and I got a plan to do. Don't ruin my mood!"
"This is-is-is... unbelievable... WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR DAMN VOICE!!?" Jayda yelled.
"I'm trying to disguise myself, sheesh. Would you like me to tell you what I'm doing?" I said impatiently.
"Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait... a... minute... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MESS UP MY DAMN CRIB FOR!!? There's so much shit around, I-I-I can't even see my dang floor!"
"Jayda... relax I'm just trying to-"
"NOOO! DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP CAMILLE! WHEN I LEFT THIS MORNING, YOU WERE ON THE COUCH, THE HOUSE WAS CLEAN, AND NOW I CAME BACK SEEING YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR SOME DAMN STRIPPER OR A HOE OR WHATEVER AND MY HOUSE LOOKIN LIKE THERE WAS SOME RAVE IN HERE!!"
"JAYDA!! WOULD YOU CALM DOWN!! I ain't thrown any party in here! I was lookin for some stuff."
"WHAT STUFF!!? AND WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!!? ARE THOSE MY BLACK HEELS!? You betta take em off now!!! You look like a dang clown!!"
"JAYDA!! My gosh!!! I took some of my damn clothes changed them up, I put on some damn make-up, I bought a wig, and I'm wearing these heels for a reason!"
"Yoooo, I sooo gotta video tape this. Man Camille, your one funny ass girl." Darnell said takin his phone out from his pocket.
"YOU BETTER... PUT THAT DAMN PHONE IN THAT POCKET BEFORE I SNATCH IT FROM YOU!" I yelled. How dare he try videotaping me like this?
He soon immediately put his phone back in his pocket, not sayin a word.
"Camille... I want an explanation. And I want an explanation now! GO!"
I soon sighed. I hope Jayda wasn't gonna scream from this, cause I got a feeling she might.
"I'm doing a plan."
"WHAT DAMN PLAN!? ARE YOU PLANNING TO GO BE A PROSTITUTE? CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE IT!"
"THAT'S MY INTENTION!!"
"WHAT INTENTION!?"
"I'M DOING THIS FOR THAT DAMN MOTHERFUCKER TYRESE!"
Soon silence hit all of us.
"Wha-wha-whaa-what?" Jayda said breaking the silence.
"This whole morning after you went to school, I watched an episode on TV about a couple of girls getting abused and hurt from their boyfriends... the same way Tyrese has hurt me... And I realized, after all the bruises I got... after all the scars I got... the heartache I got... the deceitfulness I got from that dang bastard who put his hands on me over and over again, I knew enough was enough..."
"WHAT THE HELL THIS GOTTA DO WITH YOU DRESSIN LIKE SOME HOE!?"
"IF YOU LET ME FINISH! I WOULD TELL YOU! DAMN... Anyways, after seeing how wreck less I looked, I told myself I couldn't let Tyrese get away with this. No, not again. He deserves to get hurt and pain too. So I came up with a plan to disguise myself, get into Tyrese's crib, make him believe I'm some type of girl who really likes him then after I got him in my trap, I'll beat the hell outta him... I'll probably even... kill him."
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?" Jayda and Darnell yelled out.
"Is there something wrong?" I said knowing that Jayda will say there is.
"UMM...YES!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GIRL!!!? YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND AND BECAME CRAZY!! WHO ARE YOU!!? ARE YOU NUTS!!? YOUR GOING TO THE DARK-SIDE FOR THIS SHIT!!?"
"Yeah... and?"
"'AND?' WHAT YOU MEAN 'AND'?? AND... YOUR GOING TO GET KILLED FOR THIS!! DON'T YOU KNOW HE GOT A GANG, DON'T YOU KNOW TYRESE IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!?"
"DID YOU NOT HERE ME!? I told you, I'ma try to get his gang out, go to Tyrese and once he's in my trap, he'll have no choice but to let me beat him up..."
"AND WHAT TRAP IS THAT!?"
I froze... I never really thought of that. But I knew once I arrive to his place, I'd see what I can do.
"Well... I ain't thought of that yet but-"
"CAMILLE!!!! YOU ARE RETARDED!!"
"I'M RETARDED!!? YOU BEEN TELLIN ME FOR YEARS TO WHOOP TYRESE'S ASS WELL HERE I GO, AND YOU AIN'T LETTIN ME!!"
"CAUSE YOUR SICK CAMILLE! YOU NEED SOME HELP!"
"I AIN'T NEED NO HELP!!"
"YES YOU DO!"
"NO I DON'T!"
"YES YOU DO!!"
"NO I DON'T!"
"YES YOU DO!"
"NO I-"
"GIRRRLLLSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Darnell yelled out.
We both soon froze, staring at him impatiently. Now what the hell he gotta say?
"WHAT!?" We said.
"All I wanna say is... my dad's a police officer and he can-"
"SHUT UP DARNELL!!" We both said to him as usual.
"THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND CAMILLE DARNELL SO STAY OUTTA IT!" Jayda yelled. Huffing and puffing. This girl looked like she was about to explode. But I don't give a damn, if Jayda understood how I felt she would let me go. It's getting late and I still got my ass in her place.
"Can I go now!? No offence, but I heard enough of your voice Jayda."
"UH UH! NOOOOOO WAY!! AIN'T NO DAMN WAY AM I LETTIN YOU OUT LOOKIN LIKE... lookin like... some... some type of... hooker! "
"JAYDA!! I'M FED UP WITH TYRESE!! I'M SO TIRED OF HIS GAMES AND I'M TIRED OF HIM LIVING!! HE NEEDS TO GO AWAY PERMANETLY!!"
"Camille just hear yourself!!!! Your going wayyyyyyyy outta line. Yeah Tyrese deserves some whooping. But death!? C'mon Camille! YOU CAN DO TIME FOR THIS! YOU'LL GO TO JAIL!"
"First of all, Tyrese tried to kill me numerous times!! Second of all, I won't go to jail if I don't get caught."
"OH SO NOW YOU WANNA STOOP DOWN TO HIS DAMN LEVEL!? YOU WANNA BE A CRIMINAL LIKE HIM!!?"
"NO JAYDA!!  I JUST... I JUST... UGH!!! JUST LET ME GO!!"
"Yo, I think your girl is possessed." Darnell said.
"Well you know what... I think so too. SHE BETTA CLEAN THIS MESS UP AND COME BACK TO THE CAMILLE WE BOTH KNOW! Don't do this Camille... I swear your not the same!"
"I AIN'T FUCKIN POSSESSED!! I TOLD YOU MORE THAN ONCE THAT I DISGUISED MYSELF SO I CAN GET INTO THIS DANG CRIB AND GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND. I AIN'T SCARED ANYMORE!! I'M A FIGHTER! AND I'MA FIGHT TYRESE IF I HAVE TO!"
"CAMILLE! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU SAY! YOUR GOIN TO GET YOURSELF HURT! LOOK AT YOU!! That freakin belly button showin off t-shirt, with that super short mini-skirt, leggings, high heels and that make-up will make everyone see you as some prostitute!! DO YOU WANT THAT!?"
"JAYDA! I KNOW TYRESE! AND HE AIN'T GOT STANDARDS! Once he see's a girl up in his crib coming for him, he'll still hit that. And I know for one, as long as I look like this! I'll get some alone time with him! NOW LET ME GO!"
"Camille... can I speak to you alone... I don't think Darnell should hear this."
Jayda must be kiddin. I ain't got time for some advice, lecturing or anything like that. I wanna get this shit over with!!! I'm wasting valuable time.
"Hear what?" Darnell asked.
"Jayda!! I ain't got time for you!! Let me go!!!"
"CAN I JUST PLEASE TALK TO YOU FIRST!?"
"NOO!! JAYDA!!"
"WAIT!! What can I not hear?" Darnell said trying to budge into our conversation.
"CAMILLE PLEASE!! I'M YOUR FRIEND!! CAN'T I JUST TALK TO YOU ALONE FOR A SECOND!? DAMN... IT'S ALREADY BAD ENOUGH YOU TRASHED UP MY PLACE AND WEARIN MY EXPENSIVE HEELS!"
"WHAT CAN I NOT HEAR!?"
"SHUT UP DARNELL!" We said again.
"Please Camille... just please!" Jayda said lowering her tone.
I sighed in frustration, as much as I want to get movin, she better make this quick cause I'm not changing my mind.
"Fine!! But you got one minute!!"
"That's all I need. Come to my room." Jayda said.
I soon followed her quickly into her room. I was mad as hell. All this anger had to be unleashed and I'm ready to unleash it onto Tyrese but I'm not even at his place yet.
Jayda quickly closed her door after I came in. She folded her arms in frustration and stood up next to me.
"Are you going to talk, or you goin to let me go?" I said tapping my right foot impatiently. I soon took a cigarette out but Jayda snatched it from me before I could light it up.
"ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS?! ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS!? Give me that!!" She took the cigarette, threw it on the ground and stomped on it.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!?"
"BECAUSE YOUR INSANE!!"
"HOW AM I INSANE!?"
"YOUR SMOKIN UP IN MY CRIB!! I DON'T ALLOW THAT, AND I WONT ALLOW YOU TO SMOKE EITHER!!"
"Tyrese likes girls who smoke Jayda, damn! I was just doing this because of my-"
"SHUT UP WITH THAT SILLY PLAN SHIT! IT AIN'T GOING TO WORK!"
Now I was really pissed off.  I know Jayda was going to get mad at me, but I didn't realize she would get this furious, back talking to me. No way, I'm not allowing that.
"OH SO NOW MY PLAN IS SILLY!!? MAN, YOUR REALLY THE ONE TO TALK JAYDA! YOUR ACTING SILLY!"
"I'M SILLY!? HAHA, THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE I AIN'T THE ONE DRESSED LIKE A FUCKIN CLOWN!"
"I TOLD YOU IN ORDER TO GET INTO TY'S PLACE I GOTTA LOOK DIFFERENT. I CAN'T BE FRAMED FOR THIS SHIT! JUST LET ME GO! SO I CAN KILL HIM!!"
"CAMILLE YOU AIN'T KILLING NOBODY!!"
"YES I WILL, AND THAT BODY WILL BE TYRESE!!"
"CAMILLE NOO! You don't know what your doing! Your going to regret this!!"
"Me? Regret this shit!? Hell no! I PLANNED THIS SHIT! I'M READY TO KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!! I'M DONE WITH HIM! HE'S A DEAD MAN!"
"Camille... I'm serious. Don't do this. DO NOT DO THIS! Your going to get karma right BACK at you. I swear, your going to regret this..."
"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOUR SAYIN!! I DO WHAT I WANNA DO!"
"Camille just stop yelling okay!? I'm just telling you this cause I don't wanna see you get hurt. I'm only looking out for you and that in the end; you'll regret this WHOOLLEE thing. Your getting way to carried over this bullshit. Just drop it, there's other ways we can-"
"JAYDA!!!" I yelled, interrupting her. I had enough of her yap pity-yap yap mouth. It was buggin the hell outta me. I wanted to do this, and I need to do it now.
"SHUT... YOUR... DAMN... MOUTH... UP!!!"
Jayda soon gasped. But I didn't care, she had it coming.
"What did you just say?" Jayda said coming more closer to me.
"I SAID... SHUT YOUR PRISSY ASS MOUTH UP!!"
"OR WHAT!!!?"
Suddenly, out of nowhere, I shoved Jayda fiercely on the floor. My anger was coming out now, and there was no way to let it back in.
"YOU KNOW WHAT CAMILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?"
"WHAT!!?"
She quickly got up, and opened up her bedroom door.
"GET... THE... FUCK... OUTTA MY... CRIB!!!"
"OH SO NOW YOUR GOING TO LET ME GO DO IT!?"
"GO DO IT CAMILLE!! GO FUCKIN DO IT!! IF IT MAKES YOU THAT DAMN HAPPY, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR ON TOP OF THE WORLD, IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THE BOSS OF EVERY DAMN SHIT, GO DO IT!! GO DAMN DO IT!!"
"THANK YOU!! I WILL!" I quickly grabbed my things before I headed out the door, but Jayda blocked me, now what the heck she wants!?
"WHAT!?" I yelled.
"I just wanna give you a warning, since your damn head is so twisted and retarded that it may take you a more slower time to actually understand how things are." She said dissing me. "I wanna give you a warning.... And you better hear it... IF YOUR ASS GETS THROWN IN JAIL FOR MURDER ANYTHING LIKE THAT... just remember..... I told you so."
"Is that it?" I said ignoring her last words.
She gestured for me to leave her room and I more than happy too.
I soon opened her door and before I closed it I had one thing to say.
"Oh and Jayda..."
"What?" She said sternly.
"Payback is a bitch... maybe that's why I'm acting like one." And I slammed the door shut, going on to do the foolish, almost deadly deed.