♥Chapter: 23♥

It became 7:30pm. I'm over Jayda's place with her boyfriend Darnell and we was about to serve dinner. I was in no good mood to get my grub on after I saw that damn bitch named Kim in school today. I especially wasn't in any good mood because Xavier is still out of my life.
I know what y'all are thinking. Why don't I just try confronting him, tell him the truth, let him beat Ty's ass and live happily ever after?
Well... life isn't always that easy. It's all risky steps and I don't know if I'm confident enough to do something like that... I'll admit I'm scared.
I'm scared Xavier wouldn't want me back.
I'm scared Tyrese will come kill us all, due to the fact he ain't hit me up ever since I left him after he gave me money to buy clothes for him and his gang. Therefore, he must have something up his sleeves without me even knowing.
I tried my best to contain myself tonight but I don't know if I can do some shit like that. I'm still depressed. Severely depressed.
"Man, I can't wait for my parents to be back home tomorrow. It's been two months and I'm tired of being by myself at night." Jayda said as she brung a big bowl of chicken salad to the table where I was sulking my head down and where Darnell was having a conversation with Jay.
"Aww babe don't say that. I told you, I could always stay with you at night. You never let me. Not once." Darnell replied helping Jayda bring some plates to the table.
"Boo, I know I never let you. Cause I don't think we reached that level yet."
"What level?"
"You know... the level of sleeping together."
"You bet I'ma make it happen though." He soon grabbed Jayda and put his arms around her waist.
"DARNELL! Stop!" Jayda said, giggling between her words.
"Nahh I ain't gon stop, till we get to that level."
"Darnell I'm forreal!" Jayda said taking his arms off from her waist. "Camille is here, what did I tell you about flirting with me in front of her?"
"Aw man, I forgot."
"Camille... girl you there?" Jayda said coming to sit at the table with me.
"What? Huh? Oh... I was just... just resting my head... y'all go back to kissing hugging and shit whatever." I said with a sleepy voice. I wasn't sleepy I was pretending so I wouldn't ruin the time Jayda is having with her boyfriend. Why put my misery onto other's lives when they deserve better than that? I was just putting myself away from em'. I also didn't mind because every time I saw them together it put a sharp pain in my broken heart. It reminded me to much of Xavier. And the bad memories of Tyrese.
"Girl, it's time to eat. Dinner is served. I got salad, chicken, rice and for dessert, cheesecake. Yum! I'm ready to get my grub on. Let's go!"
"It's okay Jayda, I'm not hungry."
"Uh uh Camille. C'mon, don't make me become yo mama and feed you myself. Cause I'm your home girl and everything, but that's crossing the line..."
"Noo Jayda... noo." I groaned. I was started to get highly mad. But it wasn't my fault. This depression is killing me.
"Well you know what; I might as well become yo mama. I ain't want you starving girl. C'mon Camille, everything going to get better."
"Does she still wanna get my dad to find that nigga of hers? Cause he's a police officer and-"
"NO DARNELL!" Me and Jayda said at the same time. I ain't want ANYBODIES help. I had to deal with myself.
"Wow... I was just asking. I'ma eat, I'ma eat." He said leaving me and Jayda to our own little conversation.
"Camille, in order to get back to life and move on, you gotta start by cheering up. You got me, you gunna have Imani back on Friday and plus I bet your mom is going to be all better. Doesn't that sound great?"
"To you it does Jayda, but not to me. I want Xavier back..." I tried hard to not let any tears fall from my eyes.
"Aww man Camille..." Jayda sighed. "Try to eat at least. Please. For me?"
"No Jayda! I said no! I'm in no goddamn mood to eat! Please leave me be!" I said a little bit to harsh. But I'm sorry. If she didn't get it when I said it softly, she was gon get it when I yelled it at her.
"Camille... would you relax? If you don't eat now, your going to have to eat eventually."
"Sorry, but I'm excusing myself from the table. I'm going to take a hot shower to take my mind off some things. Then I'm going to bed. I had enough today."
"Alright fine girl. Just please be careful."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever." I said waving my hand carelessly at Jayda as I walked over to Jayda's bedroom.
I didn't feel like being around people anymore. They just seemed to annoy me more often than usual. I know I was only acting like this cause my life was never ending scary rollercoaster. So much drama, it was turning my head into a tornado. So many things crowded my dang mind, so many things were not being solved and so many dang things did not go the way I want it to go.
I was becoming fed up. FED UP AS EVER. So much shit got me tight, so much shit got me going crazy. I'm a mess right now, out of order, I'm torn up, and I'm going down. Stressin' got the best of me, I just need to fall back, but I can't. I can't fall back and chill, when I know I got things I must deal with before I get a break.
I never thought I would get to a point like this in my life. But I should of known betta. I should have been smarter when I was younger. Ever before I met Tyrese. If I never met him, I would still have Xavier, Imani wouldn't have ended up in the hospital almost dying and I would have more time and money to help my parents out. But no... there's no time machine. No backtracking, no rewinding, no shit like that. I had to go forward, I had to head to the future, and I had to stay in the present.
I soon entered Jayda's bedroom and I started rampaging through her closet for over 10 minutes to find some damn ass threads to wear. But there was not one single pair of pj's that I had. I was tired of wearing Jayda's hand-me-downs. And I wanted to have my own shit to wear. BUT NO. There was not one single piece of shit that I HAD to wear to sleep. I can't believe it... every situation I get into always escalates and makes me even more sad or more mad. I don't get it. Now I ain't go no pj's to wear to sleep. What was I gon do now!? All my clothes were at Tyrese's house. All of them... and the only way to get them back was if I go to his place.
But me going to Tyrese's house? What? That would be such a damn terrible reason. Why would I go to Tyrese's place, when there is a 99% chance of him beatin me down, or even a chance of being shot at? His side of Washington Heights was no game. It was the realest of the realest ghetto hoods out in the world. Especially at night... so why would I go there? Specially by myself?
But I had to have my clothes back. There ain't no dang way I was gon let all my precious clothes that's worth more than $300 be sittin at his house, not even being worned outside.
Was I really gunna go to that damn boy's place who threatened me several times?
Was I really gunna go to that damn boy's place who abused the shit outta me?
Was I really gunna go to that damn boy's place who never treated me like a princess, like the way every boyfriend should treat his girl?
Was I really gunna go to that damn boy's place who only used me?
And was I seriously gunna go that damn nigga's place who broke me up with my true love... the one and only... Xavier?
But no... I couldn't let fear take over my life... I really couldn't.
Since I live in the hood, why should I let fear take over my life? I always remembered the quote to 'Never Live Your Life in Fear'. But why was I not livin it out? I had to get my damn clothes back.
I couldn't let him just take me over. I couldn't just let him power me down. All I had to do was sneak through the garage downstairs of his crib, grab my clothes, and run out before anybody spots me. I just hope it was worth the risk I was about to take. Cause in order to feel independent; I had to have my own clothes to wear. I was tired of wearing Jayda's old clothing.
I looked down at the mess I made in Jayda's closet and took a deep breath.
What had to be done, had to be done.
I was to make my way to Ty's house to sneak in and grab my clothes.
I couldn't live my life in hand-me-downs anymore; I was to do the inevitable right now. Cause I couldn't let someone take a hold of my own things.
I quickly grabbed my coat and sandals, putting them on me and slightly opened up Jayda's bedroom door open.
As usual, the two dang lovebirds were feeding each other and their backs were facing towards the front door.
This was my time to get the hell outta here.
After getting out of the bedroom door I closed it softly and started tiptoeing towards the front door of Jay's crib and I was feeling so damn nervous. Inch by inch I cautiously made my way to the front door and unlocked it carefully, to not make any sudden noises. The last thing that I want to go down now is Jayda finding me sneak out on her again. I'm in no mood to hear her mouth chant away in front of me. What I was doing was only for the right of me. I quickly turned my head around to see if they were still busy eating and I slowly got out of the place and closed the door with a soft tug.
I immediately ran the down the stairs of the building and ran out as fast as I can.
I ran and ran with all the power in me.
Running my way over to the one and only senseless, nitwitted person named Tyrese.