♥Chapter: 12♥

It was around 7:45pm by the time Xavier arrived at the bowling alley. I didn't realize how damn far it was. We was out of Washington Heights and in an unknown place that I never been to before. It definitely didn't look like Richington Heights though.

There was mad people all around in groupies, laughing and talking amongst each other outside of the place. And it was mad huge. I felt so outta damn place that I wanted to go back home. But hopefully I'll adjust to some of this.

Xavier soon parked and turned off his car.

"Okay ma, you ready to get goin?"

"What the hell? I ain't eva been here before. Boy, I hope you know what you doin to me."

"What you mean Camille?"

"Don't you see how out of place I am? What is this shit?"

He laughed. "C'mon ma. I'll guide you around. My homies are inside, so let's go."

It felt weird to be somewhere I never been to. Especially with all these people I never seen before and since I'm goin with somebody I just started knowing. I'm getting second thoughts, and I'm startin to wanna go home back to Tyrese. But I didn't wanna show Ty that I don't trust him so I tried to suck it up and deal with this.

"You ready to go?" Xavier said.

"Yeah, let's bounce."

We soon got into the place. It was cool and the place is big. About 20 otha people were here eating and bowling, lookin like they were having fun. I hope I was gonna win some games cause I haven't gon bowling in my whole life, I just heard of it.

"Where you homies at?" I said lookin around the place for other football players.

"Back there, let's go."

He then headed me toward his football homies and greeted them all with a hand slap.

"Waddup, waddup, waddup nigga?" A couple of them said, as they greeted him.

"Ready to get this shit poppin' off, before I'll like to greet you to a new friend of mine, Camille. Camille these are my niggas, and also my football teammates."

"Damn nigga. You tagged this one up?" One said.

"Shit... she's fine." Another said.

I was starting to get annoyed. Boys these days... they seriously look for a girl with fine looks, fuck her, then bounce. I can tell some of these guys are players. I hope Xavier ain't like that or I'ma go straight silly on him.

"Shut the fuck up iight? She's a FRIEND. Keep your dicks away from her. Got it?"

"Man why you gotta be like that fo man?" Another one said.

"Cause, she's with me. Not you guys."

"Excuse me?" I said raising an eyebrow. This was getting even more annoying.

"You know what I mean ma. I'm just playin. I'm tryin to get them to leave you alone a bit."

"Ha, that's what I thought." I said flipping my hair back.

"Does she even know how to play?" Another one of his teammates said.

"Ha, for your information I got a lil skill here and there."

"Oh really, well instead of talkin, why don't you keep walkin' ova here and show some brothas how it do withchu. You down?"

I scuffed. Even though I never went bowling before, I am a fast learner and I can do this. They just need to go first though.