♥Chapter: 8♥

It was the next morning at 6:00 am on Tuesday, and I was damn tired. I didn't come home till 12 midnight, due to a late night clean up since I came to work late. I hated my damn boss for always punishing me, when I didn't do something right. My life was soo damn hard already, when can I ever get a break!? My alarm clock buzzed on 'Try Sleeping With A Brokenheart' by Alicia Keys. I felt like this song pertained to me because everyday I would sleep with a brokenheart from a specific person. I rubbed the sleep outta my eyes and got up my bed.
I opened my curtains and saw a sunny day. At least the weather wasn't gonna make the mood I am in more depressing.
It was lonely though. Without Imani here sleeping in my room, I felt like I was in my own little world. And not a good one. A world where I was always terrorized, abused, and hurt. I would periodically get nightmares about Tyrese tryin to kill me, and rape me.
But the scary part was... that really has happened.
As I was getting my clothes together, I couldn't help but think how my life would be if Tyrese were a loving, cherishing, heartful boyfriend who wasn't violent, a damn gangsta, a stupid person, and an abuser. But no, my life had to be fuckin' upside down. But if only my good dreams would come true, I would be one of the happiest people in the whole world.
My relationship Tyrese has not been an easy one. And we definitely need a resolution. I sometimes wondered who had to change. Me or him? It was just confusing sometimes. He would blame me for doin some shit, and I would blame him for doin' some shit too. I just wanted to be in a healthy relationship, and prayed that would come true anytime, any day, and anywhere.
Suddenly my cell phone started ringing.
I knew it had to be Tyrese sayin that he was goin to be here soon to pick me up for school.
Let the games begin.
I quickly picked up my phone.
"Tyrese, I'm gettin ready can you please relax!?"
"Tyrese? This is Xavier."
I became shocked. What the hell was he doin callin me at this time!?
"XAVIER! HOW YOU GOT MY NUMBER!?"
He laughed. "Damn relax ma. Remember? I got it from you when I first called you for tutoring."
"What the hell you want!? I'm busy getting ready for school!"
"I was just wondering if you wanted a ride to school this morning... I figured that your stupid boyfriend wouldn't wanna take you to school."
He did not just call Tyrese stupid! If anybody, I will be the ONLY one to call Tyrese stupid. This boy was just pushin things way too far.
"Listen here Xavier... don't try takin your chances of me tutorin your ass gone again, cause I don't appreciate you callin Tyrese stupid. You got that!?"
"But Camille, don't you understand. He's treatin you like-"
"IF YOU CALLED TO TALK ABOUT TYRESE THEN I'MA HANG UP!"
Damn why is everybody up in my grill about Tyrese? I can handle our problems my damn self.
"Camille, you really need to chill. Listen, forget I ever said that. I just wanted to offer you a ride to school because I didn't want you to feel sad or anything."
"Well no thanks, cause FYI Tyrese IS going to pick me up to take me to school and ALWAYS will."
"Oh iight then, just was sayin. By the way, we wont be able to tutor at my house today."
"WHAT!? Where the hell are we supposed to go then?" I would be pissed if I weren't goin to get my $100 today. I was planning on payin my phone bill today and I didn't wanna wait another week.
"I was thinking about we go study at the library over at Richington Heights."
"WHAT!" I was overly surprised. How the hell can he just switch up all these plans on me when I was planning on studying with him at his crib.
"Why the hell can we not be at your crib?"
"Cause my mom got some people comin over for a little get together and trust me, you ain't wanna be there."
"Boy, do you know how damn far Richington Heights is!? Its where all the nice, rich kids go to from our school."
"That's exactly why I wanna go there ma. It's nicer, and they have better stuff there."
"Why cant we go to the one right here in Washington Heights?"
"Now you know exactly why. Our neighborhood looks like shit."
Even though I agreed with Xavier, I couldn't possibly go all the way to the other side. Tyrese would kill me, and would tell me to leave him alone for good. I couldn't allow that to happen.
"Listen Camille, If you don't wanna go. It's okay. I'll find another tutor."
"Wait Xavier..." I said. I knew this was goin to be risky as hell, but givin up $100 would be dumb of me. I had to find a way to lie to Tyrese and hopefully he wouldn't kill me if I tell him to not pick me up from school today.
"Is it a yes?"
"Ugh... fine. We can go. But I need to ask you for a favor though."
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Is there any chance you can pick me up to go to the library?"
"Of course Camille, I wouldn't mind. I'll meet you after school at the front entrance."
"Okay, and you BETTA be there with my $100."
"Hahaha okay. See you."
I hanged up and sighed full of anxiety. I hope Tyrese wasn't goin to kill me for this. Cause I have a feelin that he might.

It became 6:45am and I headed out my house. I picked out a red tunic sweater, with white jeans, and my matching red and white sneakers. My hair was combed straight, I had some light jewelry on, and my school bag on my shoulder. I saw Tyrese's Navigator parked at the other side of the street and I knew he was probably pissed off on account that I wasn't out as soon as he arrived. But I don't give a damn. He had to learn to be courteous, and a real man. I just hoped that it would come true some day.
I crossed the street and I saw Tyrese and my sweet Imani in the car. God knows how much I missed my baby. And I ain't talkin about Tyrese.
I quickly opened the passenger door and got in.
"What took you so damn long?" Tyrese said goin through his bag full of drugs. I'm guessin' those are the drugs he's bound to sell today.
He was wearing a backwards black fitted cap, a grey hoodie sweater, and some bright yellow and black sneaks. He was lookin good, but I shouldn't be payin attention to his looks, I should be askin him how he took care of our baby.
"I was getting ready for school. Would you relax?"
"I CAN'T FUCKIN RELAX!" Tyrese yelled slamming his fist on his wheel causing the car horn to go off for a second.
"What's wrong Tyrese? And can we please just get goin? I'ma be late."
"Oh, so datz how you treat a nigga Camille?" He said shakin his head. "Man... I really hate you sometimes."
"Tyrese! What the hell is wrong with you?" I said getting fed up. He's always blamin shit on me.
He then started his car and started driving off, without botherin to answer me back.
I rolled my eyes. Well atleast he would keep quiet for a little while. I turned my head around the seat and blowed a kiss at Imani.
"Imani! I missed you so much!"
She giggled and bounced on her seat. "Ma ma! Ma ma! Hehehe!"
"Aww, my baby girl."
"WOULD YOU FUCKIN SHUT UP!? DAMN!" Tyrese yelled out of nowhere.
What the hell?
"Tyrese would YOU shut the fuck up!? I didn't even get a damn chance to say hi to my own DAMN daughter!"
"SHUT UP CAMILLE!"
"FUCK YOU TYRESE!"
"FUCK YOU TOO!" He said as he kept concentrating on driving.
I was stunned. I can't believe he would be blowin up on me so drastically like that for no reason. I didn't even do anything wrong!
"Is there a damn reason why your goin off at me like that for NO apparent reason?" I said turning around back on my seat.
"Like you would give a damn." He replied.
"Tyrese, I would if you would just tell me already."
"Your full of SHIT Camille. REAL SHIT!"
"WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT!?"
"I'VE GOT SOME DAMN PROBLEMS AND YOUR NOT EVEN GIVIN ONE DAMN ABOUT IT!"
"WHAT PROBLEMS! YOU WONT' SPIT IT OUT!"
"All you care about is that DAMN IDIOT BACK THERE WHO I DON'T EVEN WANNA TAKE CARE OF ANYMORE! You don't ask me any shit."
"She isn't a damn idiot you asshole! She's our daughter named Imani! And you don't ask me shit either. I was gonna compliment on your threads but fuck you. U ain't bein nice."
"iight whuteva, whuteva Camille. I'm sorry." Tyrese said as he hit the highway.
"Yeah you should be..."
"But you still don't damn get it!"
"Then what the hell in dis damn universe is such a problem to you Tyrese. WHAT IS IT!?" I said getting annoyed as hell. I was about to just pretend to make myself tired, so Tyrese would shut his damn mouth up.
"It's me and my niggas. Were havin some problems."
"What problems?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Last night, around 11, me and my niggas brung some..."
"Some what?"
"Uhmmm... nuthin. Anyways we-"
"No! Tell me Tyrese. Just say what you was gonna damn say before."
"FORGET ABOUT IT CAMILLE! Anyways we had a lil party goin on till, nigga started actin crazy and shit, and then me and the gang started gangin up all ova him. He was crazy Camille. I couldn't damn understand it. So we all started fightin and I knew shit was about to pop off, and then before you fuckin know it, he got shot and then the rest of my gang just kept arguing and thuggin' upp all ova each other."
"What!!!?" I said shocked. This was some incredible-ass news. Mann I knew bein at Ty's crib was always a bad idea. His gang was to rough. No wonder he was always damn rough on me. His own girlfriend.
"That's what I've been tryin to fuckin tell you. But your BITCH ASS SELF COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN!"
"DON'T CALL ME A BITCH!"
"I'LL CALL YOU WHUTEVA I WANT TO CALL YOU!" Tyrese soon took his left arm and clenched on to my left arm, squeezing it hardly.
"TYRESE UR HURTIN ME!"
"THEN STOP ACTIN LIKE A PRISSY ASS BITCH LIKE YOU ARE!" He yelled. After a couple of seconds, he left go of me.
Tears streamed down my eyes and I rubbed my arm softly. Why was he hurtin me so much? Why couldn't he ever be gentle with me? Why couldn't he see the hurt in me? All he saw was throwin and pushin me around.
And I couldn't get out of it, cause I need him. And most importantly, Imani needs  him. I decided to suck it up and quickly wiped my wet eyes dry before Tyrese suspected.
"When I come pick your ass up from your school you BETTA BE READY TO COME OVER MY CRIB." He yelled.
"What you mean go ova yo crib?" There was no damn way I was gonna go to Tyrese's crib today. I had tutorin plans. And I was money hungry. Since Tyrese wouldn't wanna give me any money, I had to go through desperate measures.
"You heard me woman. Your goin to be ova my crib with the rest of my niggas. I need my girl with me."
"Tyrese I-I-I-..."
"WHAT! YOU WHAT!?" He yelled.
He had to calm the fuck down. Damn. But I knew he was gonna blow once I tell him this.
"I-I-I-..."
"Camille, if you don't say what's on your damn mind, your goin to feel sorry you never did." He gave me an intimidating look.
"Tyrese, you gotta understand!"
"Don't tell me you CAN'T go ova my crib dis afternoon Camille. DON'T BE PLAYIN ME LIKE THAT!"
"Tyrese I ain't playin you like anything! I really got plans after school!"
"PLANS WITH WHAT AND FUCKIN WHO!?"
"I got... I got... uh.. Uhh..." I had to think of some lie and quick. And it had to be a good one.
"YOU LYIN CAMILLE!?" He soon got out the highway and I was to be at school in less than 5 minutes.
"NO! I ain't lyin Tyrese. I got... I got a test to do after school today and it's really worth half of my average in history this semester."
"DAMN CAMILLE!!" Tyrese said slammin his fist once again on his wheel causing the car horn to go off once. Only this damn time it cause Imani to start crying. I even forgot she was in the car. All this arguing and stress I'm goin through got me causing to forget about my poor baby Imani.
"WAAAA!!!!" She cried.
"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Tyrese yelled.
"Tyrese! DON'T YOU DARE-"
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY OR WHAT NOT TO SAY CAMILLE! THIS DAMN BABY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES! AND IF YOU CAN'T MAKE TIME TO COME OVER MY HOUSE! YOUR TAKIN HER AFTER SCHOOL!"
"WHAT!!!?" Did I just hear what I thought I just heard!? Tyrese expects me to take Imani after school!? But I got tutoring to do! I can't bare to take her with me! This shit was unfair!
"You heard me!!!" He yelled.
I soon saw my school coming up closer and I couldn't leave this car until this damn boy got a clue that I CAN'T take Imani with me. I just can't!
"Tyrese! I got a test after school! You gotta understand me! I can't bring my child inside the school!"
"YOU SHOULD OF THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE! I told you to quit school! You ain't need that shit in your life! You should be spending your life with bein my bitch! Schools wack. That's why I fuckin left! I turned out fine!"
"THAT'S YOU TYRESE! BUT I WANT AN EDUCATION. UNLIKE YOU!"
"WELL YOUR TAKIN YOUR DAMN BABY AFTER SCHOOL. So deal with it!"
"Your makin no sense Ty! If you can take Imani now, why can't you keep her after school!?"
"DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU HER NOW AND YOU KEEP HER DURIN SCHOOL OR DO YOU WANT HER AFTER SCHOOL!?"
"BUT TYRESE THAT'S NOT-"
He abruptly hit the brakes causing the car to stop suddenly at the school parking lot and took a deep breath.
"Camille... don't make me yell at your damn face again... I swear... I'M ABOUT TO LOSE IT WITH YOU! I CAN'T EVEN STAND TO PICK YOU UP ANYMORE!"
"SO WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER THAN!?"
"CAUSE I TRY TO HELP YOU!"
"HELP!? YOU DON'T HELP ME WITH SHIT TYRESE!"
"Ma ma! Ma ma!" Imani whined, wanting attention.
"You know what, you betta leave my fuckin car. I'll drop her off here at 2:30 on the dot! And if your not here to come pick her up, expect to NEVER see her again."
"NO TYRESE NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HER!"
"CAMILLE DO YOU TRUST ME!?"
"I-I-I-I-..."
"DO YOU!?" He started breathing heavily from all the anger he exploded on me and I knew I better just agree or bad shit will start to happen to me and Imani and I couldn't allow that. I forced myself to hold back my tears and answered to his request.
"I do..." I said lightly.
"Then... be here right after school to come pick her stupid ass up. And that's that."
"Tyrese... please. Don't hurt her. I'm beggin you please-"
"JUST LEAVE ALREADY!" He yelled.
I just prayed to God Imani would be alright when I see her later today. Or Tyrese will pay for hurtin our daughter. I swear he will get it.
I heard the school bell ring and I knew I had to get in now or I would be late.
"I'm leaving." I said sternly. I reassured my bag on my shoulder and waved bye to Imani. I opened the passenger seat and started walking inside the school.
Today so far is not my day. And it was bound to get worse.
Not only did I hope Tyrese wouldn't catch me lying, but I had to face a girl I didn't even wanna look at. And that's Jayda.

It was finally 5th period, and I definitely was not lookin forward to it. Jayda and her big mouth is gunna be terrorizing with me about my relationship problems with Ty. And it's really gonna make me flip out. Trust that. But I just hope for her sake that she don't let the bad out of me or things about to pop off.
As I entered the crowded lunch room, I looked around to see If I spotted my ex-friend. Thankfully, I didn't see her so that was good.
I was damn starving. I didn't eat any breakfast, Tyrese wouldn't even give me any food, so I had no otha choice but to head on line and get myself some.
I really hope that Tyrese was taking care of Imani. She's only two years old, and I can't afford for her to get sick, hurt, or anything like that. That would hurt me more than it would hurt her. But I tried, and tried to have trust in Tyrese that he would take care of my sweet Imani for me. She was my only pride and joy in life, despite that I gotta buy things for her, but love don't cost a thing. And Imani is my everything.
Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. And I wondered who that could be.
"Hey." Jayda said as I turned around.
What the hell she think she doin? Thinkin' she has the right to talk to me? Uhh I think not!
"What the hell you want? I ain't got time for you!"
She sucked her teeth. "Man Camille. When are you goin to take off your foolish little crown and step down the stage cause quite frankly, I don't even know who you are anymore."
"Jayda I got 3 words for you, don't hate, appreciate." She was pissin' me off, and I ain't wanna hear her chit chat anymore.
"What the fuck is that suppose to mean Camille? You got some serious issues."
"Issues!? You think I got issues!?"
"YES you do Camille! And with your retarded-ass mind you don't hear yourself sometimes!"
"ME!? RETARDED?" I soon stepped up to her. "You betta take that back!"
"I'm not takin' back anything I said to you! All you know is hearin some shit goin through one ear and out the other."
"OH! SO THAT'S HOW YOU WANNA TREAT ME!?" She officially pissed me off. And there was no way bringing my steam back down any time. Attention was focusing all around us, and I knew we might be in trouble for this. But this girl needs her head checked.
"CAMILLE! Would you calm down!?"
"I CAN'T CALM DOWN CAUSE YOU JUST CALLED ME RETARDED, YOU BITCH!" I yelled pulling up my sleeves.
"Camille... I don't even wanna bother fighting you. You don't even deserve my damn advice."
"NO, NO! C'mon I'm ready. I'm fuckin ready. You wanna hit? You wanna hit? HIT HERE! RIGHT HERE!?" I pointed right at my cheek for this bitch to hit me right then and there.
"Camille stop!"
"NO! You started this shit. FINISH IT!"
"Camille you seriously-"
 I quickly shoved Jayda down to the floor and everybody in the lunch room went silent for a second and started screaming and chanting on our little fight.
"THAT'S IT!" Jayda said coming back up pushing and shoving me.
This stupid ass girl was gon' get it. I was gunna give all my might, CAUSE NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO, AND HOW TO RUN MY LIFE! NOT JAYDA! NOT TYRESE NOT ANYBODY!!"
"I HATE YOU!" I said throwing her against some garbage cans. They soon tumbled down causing for some thrown out food to go all over her.
Now that's what I call a good throw. Now she gon' smell like shit. The way she's suppose to.
"YOU BITCH!" She yelled immediately getting up and punching me in the face.
"WHY DID I EVER CONSIDER YOU MY DAMN FRIEND!?" I yelled tuggin on her.
"WHY DID I EVER CONSIDER TO TALK SOME SHIT OUT WITH YOU, WHEN ALL YOU DO IS ACT LIKE A WHORE TO TYRESE'S EVERY DAMN NEED!" Jayda yelled.
And that got me. That seriously got me.
Everybody in the lunch room went silent waitin to see on my response. And I honestly couldn't think of anything. Jayda took all the voice in me. Cause I honestly couldn't believe she would do me like that. I stood there emotionless and speechless. Not bein able to move a single part of my body, only tears streamin down my face.
"That's right... That's right. CRY YOU DAMN FOOL! CRY!!!" Jayda yelled.
"You know what Camille... your real funny. Your real damn funny. You think Tyrese really loves you? HA! That's mad funny, cause you ain't nuthin but a single-ass booty call!"
"OOOOH!" Went the crowd.
"Pleasuring him day and night... is not gonna do anything but hurt you real hard in the end. That's why fools like you do. You need to be taught a lesson! A damn lesson! AND I AIN'T GONNA OFFER YOU ANYMORE ADVICE! Except this one... oh, and you better hear it. You better here it good. Cause it seems like you got some damn hearings problems. 15 years old, you met that trash bag. 15 years old you HAD YOUR FIRST DAUGHTER!"
"JAYDA! You better not!" I yelled. She was gonna expose my very personal details. Even though people probably knew I had a daughter due to the fact I was pregnant while I was at school, it still was embarrassing. And I couldn't even bare to move my legs or arms to fight her, cause for some damn reason, I figured she wasn't' worth the hurt. Her words stung me. And I was ready to leave the lunch room.
"LET ME FINISH!" She yelled. "YOU HAD A DAMN DAUGHTER, YOU STAYED WITH DAMN OL' BASTARD NAMED TYRESE AND WHO IS ONLY USING YOU AND YOU COULDN'T GIVE TO SHITS ABOUT IT! NOT EVEN ONE! THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A DAMN SECOND CAMILLE! WHAT KIND OF LOVE FROM A NIGGA WOULD HURT YOU AND BLACK YOUR EYE!? WHAT KIND OF LOVE FROM A NIGGA EVERYNIGHT MAKE YOU CRY!? AND HERE YOU ARE THINKIN THAT YOU CAN BE FINE WITHOUT ME!? HA! I wish you the best of damn luck Camille cause your gonna need it. OH! And before I go, you think I didn't know your little prissy secret? Well guess the fuck what!? I do!"
"WHAT SECRET, WHAT SECRET JAYDA!?" I yelled as I choked with tears. She had to stop. She had to stop now! I felt my body start to come back to normal and I was clenching up my fists to punch her hard in the face.
"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T FUCKIN KNOW CAMILLE! At first, I felt sorry this happened to you. But now that I think about it, YOU DESERVE IT!"
"DESERVE WHAT JAYDA!? DESERVE WHAT!?"
"You wanna know?"
"I WANNA KNOW!"
"YOU SURE YOU WANNA KNOW!?" She said coming face to face with me. She stared at me with mean glaring eyes.
"YES I WANNA FUCKIN KNOW!" I spatted at her, raising my fist in the air, ready to punch her if she don't tell me.
"YOU READY!? ARE YOU DAMN READY?!"
"SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA FUCKIN SAY!"
"YOU POSITIVE!?"
"SAY IT, OR MY DAMN FIST WILL BLOW YOUR FACE!"
"RAPE!"
"WHAT!?" I yelled. What did she just say!?
"RAPE! You got raped... BY TYRESE!"

The whole lunch-room even got quieter. This had to be one of the most embarrasing day of my life! Now I was truly speechless. And I felt my eyes start to weaken and weaken even stronger. My body started shaking and I felt my feet start trembeling, ready for me to run off. She defeated me. She defeated me. And I couldn't believe she did that to me. I just couldn't.

"Cat got your tongue Camille?" She said smirking at me.

I didn't even bother to respond.

"GOOD! CAUSE YOU DESERVE IT ALL! ALL OF IT!"
"How could you?" I said as tears overtook my voice. I ran fast, and I ran fast as I could to the girl's bathroom. Where I wouldn't be bothered to get the hell out of there until the end of the period.