♥Chapter: 33♥

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" Xavier said, immediately getting up as dozens and dozens and dozens of people, screamed and started running as another gunshot filled the air.

"OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE!!?" I said panicking my heart out.
Darnell was in there, Jayda wasn't even HERE. WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!?
"GET OUT THE WAY! OUTTA MY WAY!" A woman said running and pushing me down to the ground.
"CAMILLE!" Xavier said immediately picking me up before ten other people trampled me.
"XAVIER!! I'M SCARED! I'M SCARED!!!!!! WHERE IS JAYDA!!?" I said as tears swarmed my face.
"CAMILLE WE AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT! FOLLOW ME!!"
"BUT XAVIER!!!"
"BE QUIET CAMILLE!" Xavier said back talking to me.
I don't understand what the fuck was goin on!! Where did that gunshot come from!!!? Where was Xavier taking me!? WHERE WAS JAYDA!!?
As we began running as quickly as I could, I swear I haven't seen so much terror in my whole life...
WHO DID THAT SHOT!?
And I was overly panicking. I didn't know where Jayda was, where Darnell was or ANYBODY!
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, AND I KNEW IT!!!   
I KNEW MY PREMONITIONS WERE NOT CRAZY!
I knew there something bad was going to happen, I just KNEW it.
But the question is, who did this!!?
Suddenly, I began to hear police sirens, and ambulances swarm the place, as police officers told people to get to a safe spot quickly on the loud speakerphone.
"XAVIER!! I'M SCARED!" I said almost tripping in my heels.
"CAMILLE! I KNOW YOU ARE! I'm trying to find a hiding spot for you!"
"FOR ME!!!? WHAT ABOUT YOU!!? WHERE YOU GOING!?"
He didn't' bother to reply as we entered a dark, deserted alley away from the place.
As my heartbeat kept racing fast, I felt like I was getting a seizure. The screaming, the damn running, just everything. I WANT TO KNOW WHO DID THAT SHOT!
"Xavierpleasedon'tleaveme,staywithmeyoucan'tgo!" I said speaking fast.
"Camille, Camille, Camille!!! QUIET DOWN!" He said shutting me up.
"XAVIER WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" I said tugging on his tuxedo.
"Camille, I HAVE to go find out the hell just went on in there! You HAVE to stay here!"
"XAVIER I DON'T WANNA STAY HERE BY MYSELF!!!! I'M SCARED OF BEING LONELY!"
"CAMILLE!! WOULD YOU HEAR ME FOR A SECOND!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
I became quiet, but my hysterical crying spoke my words.
"LISTEN CAMILLE, I gotta find out the fuck went in there! I can't risk losing you if you come with me!!!"
"BUT XAIVER! I DON'T WANNA RISK LOSING YOU EITHER! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE STAY WITH ME!! I LOVE YOU!!"
"CAMILLE I LOVE YOU TOO BUT I CAN'T I GOTTA GO! YOU STAY HERE!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I said, falling to the ground and tugging on his pants.
I was not to risk losing Xavier... No uh uh. NO WAY. It's either me and him or none of us at all.
"DOOON'T GOOOOOO!!!" I pleaded over 20 times as he kept trying to tug my arm away.
"CAMILLE!! CAMILLE!!" He yelled in anger.
Why was he getting angry at me!? Can't he see I care about him to much!!? He can't go out there!! It's damn dangerous!
"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!? YOU CAN'T GO! YOU CAN'T GO! CAN'T GO!!!" I pleaded more.
"Camille! Listen! Listen!" He picked me up from the ground quickly and we both went deeper in the alley and he gently laid me against the dead-end wall as I kept crying tears.
"C'mon Camille! Listen to me. I'm not yellin okay? I ain't yellin! Just... just listen to me please!"
After he begged me to listen to him, I began to wipe my eyes and sniff up my tears to the best of my ability.
"Just where are you going Xavier!? Please stay here with me!" I said hugging him so tightly I thought I would suffocate him.
"Baby! Baby! Listen, sssshhh, ssshhh." He than kissed me on the lips and looked at me deeply in my eyes.
"Xavier... I love you... don't go!"
"Camille, I love you very much too. But I need to go find out what's going out there!"
"But how about if you get hurt!? Get injured!? Or even worse DIEEEE!!!?"
"CAMILLE! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE! AND NEITHER WILL YOU!"
"But-but-but-"
"Camille, I promise, promise, promise, PROMISE that I'll be safe and that you'll be safe here! You promise to trust me!?"
"I DON'T KNOW I-"
"CAMILLE! Please baby, trust me! I'll be back here even before you know it... I'll never leave you."
He than took my hands and combined them with his hands. He looked at me with pleading eyes and after his warm touch, I just couldn't bear to say no. I just prayed to God that he'd be safe more than ever. I quickly kissed him and than let go of his arms bravely.
"PLEASE COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! 2 MINUTES!!!"
"That's all I need! I love you Camille! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" He said running off.
"COME BACK! YOU BETTER COME BACK!" I yelled out to him.
I than became lonely, lonely more than ever.
I'm tryin to beat this emptiness, but I feel like I'm running out of time.
Out of breath, out of space, out of thinking, out of strength, out of optimism, OUT OF EVERY THING.
I just don't get it. I don't get this shit ONE BIT!
WHAT THE FUCK WENT ON IN THERE!!!!? WHAT HAPPENED!?
How could this possibly happen?
How could this possibly occur!?
There HAD to be a logical reason for this.
As I tried to think about what happened I felt the alley become darker and darker.
I was all alone... all alone.
All I heard was police and ambulance sirens with people screaming and running about still!
THIS WAS TERRIBLE!! All I wanted was my best friend in the whole wide world and my man back.
WHERE WAS SHE!!?
Was it possible that Jayda got hurt herself did she!? OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!! I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF!
"Calm down Camille, calm down, calm down, calm down..." I said to myself over and over as I paced around the dark alley several times.
I started to hysterically cry again and I slid down to the ground and just cried. I knew my premonitions were no joke, AND NOBODY EVEN BELIEVED ME!
This was getting ridiculously crazy. I NEVER expected some shit like this to go down, here and now when I FINALLY got Xavier back!
God must really hate me... I just still don't believe this or even understand this! Who the hell in the world would carry a gun with them to a dang ceremony!!!!? All these fancy white people were from Richington Heights, and this neighborhood never and I repeat, NEVER EVER EVER got any gunshots or any shit like that like it is in Washington Heights, EVER.
It was getting weirder and weirder as I kept thinking about whom could have done this!
I paced my mind to the best of my ability as I became overwhelmed with tears.
I thought back to yesterday, when I saw that really, really, really mysterious waiter who served our table.
Now I KNOW I wasn't crazy about that. Then, I thought about the boy he talked to, at the next table. The person who looked awfully alike Tyrese...
But no...
No...
No...
IT JUST COULDN'T BE!!!!!
My parents told me they settled Tyrese down for me! They told me he was in jail for good and that I shouldn't be seeing him anymore.
SO HOW THE HELL COULD HE JUST ESCAPE FROM JAIL LIKE THAT!?
I just didn't understand... I really didn't.
I began to feel my head start to spin round and round and I felt like I was having such a high blood pressure that I would get a heart attack.
"Oohh... ohh..." I said moaning as I got up from the ground and started tripping around as if I was drunk.
I began to feel even more light headed and fell to the ground.
"Oww..." I said trying to pick myself up.
It was those premonitions again...
I swear, I felt like I could foretell what would happen in the future now. It was all so weird.
I felt nauseous to my stomach once again, and I felt like somebody was going to come get me.
I felt like somebody was walking their way towards me and that they were going to kill me. What was with my gut feeling, making me feel like I gotta run the hell outta here when Xavier precisely told me I had to stay in here!?
I than began to hear some weird noises approach me.
I swear I immediately stopped my breathing and began to sweat like crazy.
I stopped moving and listened in closely to what the sound could be.
The sound almost sounded as if... it was a bunch of chains or something...
It sounded like a mix of talking, chains, footsteps and just pure, pure evilness..
My heartbeat started to race again... and I felt my feet beg me to run the hell outta here and find Jayda and Xavier.
BUT WHO COULD THAT BE!? Who would come here to a dark alley!!?
Maybe it was the police... maybe it was the FBI... or maybe it was... just some investigator trying to find any suspects or witnesses.
I gulped and began to slide over out of the alley to take a peek at who might be there.
I just prayed to God it was the police.
After reaching the beginning of the alley, I cautiously and slowly poked my head out inch by inch till my eyes saw the whole action goin on outside.
I saw even more police cars, FBI's, news reporters and dozens of ambulances.
People were no in sight and I just heard police on the loudspeaker warning everyone to get out of the place so they can go inside and see who is in there with the gun.
I WAS THE ONLY PERSON HERE!!!?
WHERE WAS XAVIER!!!? WHERE WAS JAYDA!!!? DARNELL!!?
WHERE WAS ANYBODDYYY!?
I panicked and I felt something start to come back to me.
The weird mysterious waiter, the weird guy who looked like Tyrese, the weird premonitions, seeing Tyrese's car in the beginning, and these weird premonitions reoccurring ever since yesterday...
It all soon came to me...
I wided my eyes....
I felt my heart stop beating...
Everything became a blur and silent for a second...
I felt air closing in on me...
I felt like I was in a night terror and couldn't wake myself up...
I felt like the guy who raped me... hurt me... and lied to me...
Was the guy... who... did... the... gunshot.
The guy no other than..........
TYRESE!
TYRESEEEEEEEE!!?
TYRESEEE!!!?
TYRESE!!!!!?
IT WAS TYRESE!!!
IT WAS TYRESE WHO DID THIS!!!
HE WAS THE ONE WHO DID THE GUN SHOT!!
HE'S THE ONE WHO FOUND OUT WHERE I WAS GOING TO BE!!
HE'S THE ONE THAT MADE ME HAVE ALL THESE PREMONITIONS!
IT'S TYRESE!!!
TYRESE!!!
TYRESEEEE!!
Reality immediately kicked back into me and before you knew it I made the decision to GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
"I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!" I yelled out to myself.
I quickly realized I left my clutch back at the end of the alley and I knew I had to go get it before I left.
Without thinking, I ran with all my might back down to get my clutch.
Instantaneously, I grabbed my clutch and than...
And than...
And than...
And than............................
I couldn't believe who I saw.... Right in front of me.
My clutch promptly fell to the ground.
My eyes wided even more and I gasped as I felt my heart leap out from my body and tears began to swallow my face.
Tyrese... was right there... he was right there... right there in front... of... me...
"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" I screamed as I began to back away and back away and back away until I couldn't back away as I reached the dead end.
This was not happening.
Lord this was not happening....
Jesus this was not happening...
God, this was not HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I began to breathe in and breathe out repeatedly as Tyrese just stood there with a large rifle at hand.
This was it...
This was finally it...
I was going to die!
I WAS GOING TO DIE!! I WAS GOING TO DIE!! I WAS GOING TO DIE!! I WAS GOING TO DIEEEEEEEE!!!
"NO!! NO!! NOOOO!! LEMME OUT!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!! NOO NO!!" I said crying and screaming at the top of my lungs.
I quickly grabbed my clutch and began to take out all things I had in there throwing them as fast as I could towards Tyrese to see if he'll leave..
But it was no use.
"LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE!! DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME!" I said as I kept throwing all the things I had in there at him till there was no more left.
I even than began to throw out all the money I had in there.
I just prayed to God he would just take all my money and leave.
I DIDN'T NEED THE MONEY, I NEEDED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"DON'T KILL ME!!!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYRESE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! GOOO AWAY!! GO AWAY!!! GO AWAY!!" I was crying so much that I couldn't even see well anymore. All I saw was water and desperation, because I knew, if he wasn't to leave...
I was to die.
Out of nowhere, he began to move in closer and closer to me as I kept wiping my watery eyes to see better and I'm telling all you guys right now...
That had to be the biggest rifle I ever seen in my whole life...
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.
I began squirming, hoping I would turn invisible and run the hell out, but I couldn't, and I just kept panicking in trepidation.
Tyrese soon began to laugh lowly, escalating to laughing even louder as I kept squirming and squirming.
I didn't even know what to even think anymore...
"Camille, Camille, Camille... Your one funny bitch you know that?" He said moving slowly towards me.
"LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEE!!! LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! PLEASEE!!!!!" I begged in tears.
"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!? HUH!!!!!!!!!!!? WHY!!!? WHY SHOULD I LEAVE YOUR ASS HERE!!! I'M READY TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!?"
"THERE AIN'T NOTHING I WANT FROM YOU CAMILLE... Except for your life."
"LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I cried harder.
"YOU THINK I'MA LEAVE YOU ALONE AFTER THE FUCK YOU DID TO ME!!!!? AFTER YOU FUCKED ME UP IN MY OWN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!? AFTER YOU PLAYED ME CAMILLE!? AFTER YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND WENT OUT WITH THAT FUCKIN ASS NIGGA WHO TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? YOU THINK I WOULD LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR THAT!!!!!!? MAN YOU ARE ONE CRAZY STUPID BITCH!!!! THAT'S WHY IT'S OVER CAMILLE! IT'S OVER!"
"WHY YOU WANNA HURT ME!!!? LEAVE ME ALONEE!! PLEASE GOOOOO AWAYYYY!!!!"
"I AIN'T GOIN ANYWHERE CAMILLE!!! AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!"
I couldn't even speak anymore, I closed my eyes and kept crying. Not even prayer would be working at this moment. My life was to be over.
"I'MA TELL YOU EXACTLY WHY I CAME HERE TO RUIN YOUR LIFE, TO TAKE IT, AND BRING YOUR SORRY ASS SOUL INTO HELL!! I'MA TELL YOU WHY!!"
I couldn't believe Tyrese was doing this to me!!!
WHY WAS HE DOING THIS TO ME!!!?
"You know Camille... I never thought it would even come to this! YOU MADE ME HAVE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU AND YOUR PRISSY FRIENDS WAS GOING TO BE AT!!! YOU MADE ME FORCE MY ASS TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!! AFTER  YOU BEAT ME UP!? AFTER YOU EVEN HAD THE DAMN MIND TO COME HELP CLEAN ME UP AFTER YOU BEAT ME UP!!? YOU THINK I'M JUST LET THAT SLIDE CAMILLE!? FUCK NO!!!! YOU'RE A DAMN ASS GIRL, WHO AIN'T NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF SHIT!! I SHOULD STOMP ON YOU CAMILLE!!! I SHOULD KILL YOU WITH MY OWN BARE FEET!!!! I ABUSED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU CAMILLE!!!!? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!!!? MAN YOU REALLY ARE STUPID TO NOT SEE HOW MUCH I HATEEEEEEE YOU!! I HATE YOU CAMILLE!! I NEVER LOVED YOU!! NEVER LOVED YOU!!!! NEVER!!"
I just kept crying harder and harder... he finally admitted he never loved me... and I knew it all along...
But if he didn't love me... he didn't have to put me through suffering abuse. I just don't know where I went wrong...
"Now... it's time for you to repay Camille. I HAD ENOUGH OF SEEING YOUR FACE HERE ON EARTH, YOU HEARD MEEEE!!!? DID YOU HEAR ME CAMILLE!!! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO!!! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR FUCKIN ASS BABY, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR DAMN PARENTS, AND ESPECIALLY SAY GOOD BYE TO THAT FAGGOT ASS CUNT BOYFRIEND OF YOURS!!!!! SAY GOODBYE CAMILLE!! SAY GOODBYE!!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOO PLEASE NO!! DON'T HURT ME!! PLEASEEE..." As I kept begging and begging for Tyrese to spare my life, it wasn't working.
Nothing was working, I begged to give him money, I begged to tell him sorry, and I begged and begged and begged. But...
What's the use anymore?
It was done, it was finish, it was over, it was the finale, it was the conclusion, the closing, the defeat, the ceasement and the termination of my life....
God I couldn't believe this was happening to me...
I really just couldn't...
I really could not.
All these long 17 years I've lived...
All these 3 years I've spent with the devil himself....
All the weeks and the month I spent with my heavenful angel... Xavier.
All the years I spent with my best friend in the whole world... Jayda
All the 3 years I spent raising Imani for my own baby... she was my everything.
All the years I've tried to get back with my parents once again through my hurt and lies.
Nothing seemed to be right anymore.
Nothing seemed to be perfect.
It was done, it was finish, it was over, it was the finale, it was the conclusion, the closing, the defeat, the ceasement and the termination of my life....
Goodbye to all my friends...
Goodbye to my parents who tried their VERY,VERY best to become better... I loved them with all my heart and soul now, but I won't even be able to live to see them prosper.
Good-bye to Jayda. My VERY,VERY best friend in the whole wide world. She been there for me since stage one and now... I won't even be able to see her anymore.
She's always been their to cheer me on, to lift my spirits up and to support me with whatever I do. What more can u ask for in a friend who held you down as if she was your own sister?
And now...
Goodbye to my soul mate, my love, my heart, my soul, the guy who tried rescuing me but won't even be able to live without me...
Xavier.
I know he would be more than devastated to see me go...
And I really, really don't wanna go...
BUT I HAD NO CHOICE! TYRESE WAS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME! Hand at trigger...
And there was no way for me to escape, and no way for anybody to see.
I've lived a long 17 years...
And to all of you guys, this is my final goodbye.
"Any last words before I shoot you Camille...?" Tyrese said lowly and intimidatingly as he finally reached up to me pointing the gun right at my face.
I froze as I looked at the gun that hated me as much as Tyrese hated me.
And before I could even say a word...

OUT OF NOWHERE...
Without delay...
Xavier was right there with a gun on his hand!!
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! XAVIER!" I yelled.
Tyrese instantly turned his head around and instantaneously....

Xavier shot him once, *BAM*, twice, *BAM*, three, *BAM*, four, *BAM*, five, *BAM*, six, *BAM*, seven, *BAM*, eight, *BAM*, nine... than ten. *BAM*!
The rifle fell to the floor...
Tyrese's eyes went black...
And immediately... he fell to the ground...
Blood pouring out... all... over... him.

"CAMILLE!!!!!!!" Xavier yelled running towards me faster than ever.
"XAVIER!!!!" I yelled.
We than both smashed into each other hugging each other so tightly, firmly, and deeply as me and him cried into a fit of hysterics.
"I'M SORRY CAMILLE!! I'M SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY, SORRY!" He cried out to me, hugging me deeply.
"HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME!! HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME!!!" I cried back.
We both just kept on crying and crying for over 10 minutes, saying to each other how we honestly felt.
Xavier was truly, truly, truly...
My hero... my everything!
I really thought I was going to die... I really thought my life was going to be over... I really, really thought I wouldn't make it.
But because of Xavier, I've made it.
I've made it.
I've made it.
And I've made it.
"TYRESE IS DEAD!!! TYRESE IS DEAD!!!!" I cried out loud.
Immediately, over 10 police officers, police cars and ambulances came rushing over to the scene and crowded around the alley and Tyrese.
Several newscasters came setting up, and I knew they were going to want to talk to us both.
"TYRESEE IS DEADDDDDD!! HE'S DEAD XAVIER!! HE'S DEAD!" I said crying on his shoulder.
"I know Camille... I know..." Xavier said choking with tears.
"THIS IS MY FAULT!! ALL MY FAULT!!! ALL MY FAULT!!"
"CAMILLE! It's not your fault!! Not your fault!! Not your fault AT ALL! HE NEVER LOVED YOU CAMILLE! HE NEVER EVER LOVED YOU! But guess what Camille, guess what." Xavier said wiping my red eyes.
"I always loved you Camille. I always, always, always, always, always, always have loved you."
After Xavier said that... tears seemed to cease from my face and I sniffed up my running nose.
Xavier was a hero. He's a worldwide hero to me.
He's my hero.
"OH THANK YOU XAVIER!! THANK YOU!!!"
"I WOULD NEVER let him hurt you Camille! I told you! I told you that. I love you to much. I just had to kill him. I had too."
I looked into his watery eyes with my swollen eyes and I know God has sent a protector out there for me. He was right here in front of me.
"Never leave me Xavier, never ever ever ever leave me... I need you. I need you!"
"Camille, leaving you never seemed to cross my mind. I love you Camille."
"I love you too Xavier!"
We than both kissed each other passionately for a few seconds and hugged each other tightly again as he cried.
"CAMILLE! CAMILLE!!" I heard a familiar voice said.
I automatically picked up my head and then... Jayda was right there in front of me with tears in her eyes with Darnell.
JAYDA WAS OKAY!!? JAYDA IS HERE!! SHE'S OKAY!! SHE'S OKAY!!
THANK GOD, THANK GOD, THANK GOD!
"JAYDDA!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled running up to her giving her the tightest hug ever.
"Oh girl I thought you was dead!!!"
"I thought you was dead too!"
"I'm sorry for making you worried!!"
"I'm sorry for not being a best friend!"
"I'm sorry for not being a best friend either!"
"I love you girl!"
"I love you too!" I said as we both rocked around in our tight hug, crying our eyes out.

This was the end.
This was truly the end.
The end of a terrible life... and the start of a new loving beginning.
I thought I would be dead by now, but Xavier rushed to save my life. He really is my husband to me, even if I'm just 17. I know will be together forever, and forever is as long as forever infinitely can be.
Soon me, Jayda, Darnell and Xavier got into a super tight group hug, crying our tears, relieved to know none of us died or got hurt.
It truly was a very, very sad scene to see. And I know you probably shed some tears too.

Life is full of many games. Games some people know how to play, and games others don't really know how to play.
I for one, was in a difficult game I did not know how to play correctly.
I would lose lives everyday, and before I could lose my last one, the guy who did know how to play the game, gave me back all the lives I've lost and almost even sacrificed his.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
I may be BENT, but not BROKEN, everything happens for a REASON. Because if GOD brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe things happen for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you cant remember a time in you life when it wasn't. But then one day you feel something else. Something that feels wrong only because its so unfamiliar, and in that moment you realize you're happy.
Through persistence, self-knowledge, prayer, commitment, optimism, a resolute trust in God and the building of your own personal moral strength, you can enjoy the blessings of a deeper faith and face the difficulties of life with courage and confidence.
God blesses you to become a blessing. When he gives you a gift, it's because he trusts you with it. He hopes you turn around and do something powerful with it. Just like I did with my hero, Xavier.
I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and who can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted. This is life, live it one day at a time. You never know how many days you've got left.
All there's now left to do is, to recover.
For all of us to recover.
For me to go on with my life with my friends, my parents, my Imani (Faith) and as always...
My Xavier.

*Please check out the epilogue! It will be the perfect ending and cheer you up! :)*