♥Chapter: 32♥

I felt my body began to feel like I was floating in air...
I felt that all time in the world has frozen and the clouds have become darker than dark...
My eyes twinkled upon his eyes and no words... no words whatsoever have been spoken yet ever since...
There soon became a chill up my spine and then a melody booming slowly in my heart...
I didn't feel like I was on earth anymore...
I felt like I was almost like... I was in heaven...
I know I wasn't dead but, this feeling, this amazing indescribable feeling just flew into my softly as a feather and I knew... I couldn't believe whom I just saw.
As I floated more and more, I didn't seem to be able to put myself down...
I didn't want this feeling to go away, it was a feeling anybody in the world would want to feel... and for some reason... I was glad I was actually feeling it.
I felt my whole body go into a magical feeling of ecstasy, as if I was getting high in a good way...
But then I knew I had to calm down and come back down eventually.
My body began to gently like a bird, float back down to reality and the stars in the sky became visible again.
My illuminated eyes relaxed, my heart started beating back to normal again, the clouds became blue again, the melody within my heart has quieted down, but still... The feeling wouldn't permanently go away.
Because he was here, right here in front of my face. Not even knowing he would show up at a time, I needed him the most.
I was just truly stunned, amazingly flabbergasted.
And here he was...
Xavier was right... in... front...of...me...
I was so blown away that my feet began to back away from him little, by little. Slowly and gradually, no words could form in my mouth. I just didn't know what to say, I really just could not.
And before I can back away towards the door...
He grabbed my hand...
Pulled me close towards his body...
And looked at me with his precious, God-loving eyes and dared to even speak a word to me.
"Camille..." He said in such a beautiful, deep, breathtaking way that I couldn't find a way to respond back.
I just stared at him. I don't know what was wrong with me, but something about him... something about just seeing him here, now and in that beautiful black and white tuxedo of his... just seemed to make my mind feel like it's... it's... melting.
"Camille..." He spoke again in his cute baritone voice.
Finally, this piece in my heart, made me speak back to him and I just don't know how, but I was just going along with it.
"Xavier..." I said breathtakingly.
"What are you doing out here with tears in your eyes?" He said worriedly.
Now I really came back to reality, I remembered how I was crying because I couldn't find Jayda...
I can't believe my home girl went missing! I just really couldn't believe this...
"It's... it's nothing..." I said wiping my eyes consistently.
"Camille... don't tell me it ain't nothing. I know you better than that."
He still remembers me like that? I couldn't believe this either. There is hope for us.
"It's nothing really. What are you doing out here?" I said softly.
"Oh umm..." He looked down at his piece of paper that looked like he wrote an essay.
"I was just practicing... you know... for my speech when I accept my award." He said nervously.
I was confused, why was he out here, shouldn't he practice inside?
"But... but why out here for?"
"Well, usually when I'm about to do something big like this, I always go outside to calm myself down and just practice what I'm going to say... it makes it easier for me."
Xavier has stage fright!? I would have NEVER guessed that.
"Oh... Well listen, I'll talk to you later, I really have to go find Jayda, she went missing and-"
"Jayda went missing?" He said confused.
"YES! Xavier!" I said as tears started flowing down my face again. This was just too much for me. Xavier is right here, and here was my chance to tell him how I truly feel about him and I can't even do that because Jay is missing and I'm afraid where she went!
"Camille relax! Relax." He said grabbing my hands again and began rubbing them softly..
Are you guys confused as much as I'm confused? I thought he was mad at me... what's going on?
"What you mean relax Jayda is MISSING I have to-"
"Camille! I just saw Jayda not to long ago..."
I froze, HE SAID WHAT!!!
JAYDA IS ALIVE!!? SHE'S OKAY!!!?
SHE'S ALIVE!!? OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!
"YOU MEAN JAYDA IS OKAY!?" I said stopping my tears.
"Yeah... I saw her around the corner store like 5 minutes ago... I didn't talk to her. I just saw her there getting a couple of things I think..."
My heart-stopping racing. I can't believe Jayda been there all along. I KNEW IT. She was probably getting a gift for Darnell to make up to him for being late for his speech. God... that was a total lifesaver, no wonder Xavier is my everything... I had to make up to him now, now that I know Jay is okay.
"Xavier..." I said softly, wanting to kiss his lips so badly. I just HAD to be back with him now. I was going to do my very best.
"I know what you're going to say Camille, your going to say thank you so much. Listen Camille, it's nothing. I've told you many times before that... actually, just... just... just never mind." Xavier said.
I was confused, why couldn't he finish what he was going to finish?
"Please say what you was going to say." I said begging him.
"Camille... I-I- I just don't want to say it okay?"
It seemed like he was getting angry... but why?
"Xavier... is it because of what I've done?"
He was silent for a second and spoke. "Camille, it's a lot of things. And honestly, one of them is you. You just will never seem to know how wrong you did me. You never will."
"But I want to!" I said grabbing his hands again. He sighed and I looked at him pleadingly.
"Xavier please, just let me show to you that I love you as much as  you love me... please... just please." I said as tears traveled down my face.
"How you know... how you know I still love you?"
"Because you told me.. You told me how much you still love me. And-and... you don't believe that I don't love you Xavier. BUT THAT'S A LIE! I love you too Xavier. Just please... let me explain it the way I want to explain it to you."
"How you goin to do that Camille? How can I trust you to know you're going to say the right things to me and show me that you actually still care and not care about that faggot TYRESE!"
"Because Xavier, I never stopped thinking about you, I never did."
"Well I never stopped thinking about you either Camille, that doesn't say anything..."
I took a deep breath, he had to believe me. He just had too, and I wasn't even over yet.
"Can we go sit down?" I said softly.
He looked at me for a second and looked down at the ground.
"Please Xavier?"
He reached his arm out towards me and I did a gentle quick smile. I grabbed his warm hand again and I took us both to a small bench in front of a fountain.
The only sounds surrounding us was the sound of the water and the sounds of cars on the streets.
I thought this would be romantic and more private, because I had to show Xavier I wanted to be with him forever and now was the time.
We soon sat down and he sighed again, not looking at me.
"Xavier, can you please look at me?"
"Why?" He said, his head turned away from me.
"Because, I know you wanna look at me. And I want to look at you too. I've messed up so many times okay? I messed up so many times there is NO way in God's earth that I can ever repay you back your feelings that I've hurt repeatedly. You deserve more than that Xavier. You deserve more than the world. You deserve more than you even deserve me... You deserve someone who would never hurt your feelings the way I've hurt your feelings. You deserve someone who would give you the whole WORLD if they could. You deserve someone who wouldn't make you cry, feel stupid or anything like that because Xavier, you don't even seem like... like... a normal human being to me... You seem more than that... you seem like an angel God has sent down on earth for me. And I ruined it all, I ruined it all. I've had it too good. TOO good... When I first saw you, I never thought we would be more than friends. But you showed me more than the world to me Xavier... you showed me how to live again! You showed me how to breathe again, to eat again, to look beautiful again, to be smart again, how to love again, how to function again... TO BE HAPPY AGAIN! You showed me more than the whole world Xavier... you showed me heaven right here on earth. What more can I say or do than just... just... p-p-please... please... pleaseee Xavier... I'm crying... just please look at me... I-I-I- I don't even know how to think about this... this is just so much for me... I'm so overwhelmed with-with with gratitude... it's-it's... it's more than I ever asked for. But you still gave it to me anyways! Just please, please Xavier! Listen to me... I love you. I love you so much. I love you more than you would ever, ever, ever realize I do. I admit that I thought Tyrese could change but... I WAS WRONG! I WAS DEAD, DEAD, DEAD WRONG XAVIER! I don't even know what I was thinking to believe a guy who raped me... who-who... who tried shooting me... who tried killing me... who deceived me, who hate me and broke my heart... would ever, ever, ever change... And I remember the exact words you said to me. You said 'once an abuser, always an abuser.' And you was RIGHT, you was totally right... Who was I to be so STUPID and DUMB and so NAÏVE to believe in a guy who was the devil him damnself... when you are right here in front of me... and I didn't even see it the way you saw it. I loved you, I admit I have loved you dearly... but I didn't love you the way I was suppose to... I rejected your help, I rejected every bodies help... and your right... it's my fault that I stayed and allowed Tyrese to hurt me. I SHOULD OF NEVER thought of givin him a second chance.... Let alone, another chance at all... All I'm trying to say is.... I learned my lesson! I have a lesson learned Xavier. And my lesson learned is that... When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots has become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, and it is not the desire to do crazy things with you every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that I'm kissing every part of your body. No... I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in lust; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in lust... has burned away. And I'm not in some puppy love with you Xavier, I'm not in some little high-scholars love with you Xavier, I'm not in some type of little kid crushy type of love you with you Xavier. I'm in the real deal, the real, real deal. I'm not just infatuated with you Xavier... I care about you too much too even dare to think about that, I would die for you Xavier, and I would run across the whole world for you. I would follow the end of time, just to get to you. I would give up on all of my dreams and I would go follow yours with you, I would cry for you more than I would cry for myself. I would hurt myself more than I would dare to even think about hurting you. I want to be your wifey, your everything, anything I can even think of in my vocabulary. Your just more than what I can accept Xavier, and yet... I still want to. I told myself over and over I would do anything and I would FIGHT for you. This isn't any joke Xavier, your just... your just... just. Your just you, and you is all I would ever need... just please-pl-pl-please Xavier... I'm c-c-crying... I'm crying my heart to-to you... just pl-please... I love you... I love-love... I love... love you. Love you with every second of the hour, of the week... of the months and... and years. I love you... I love you."
I began to cry hysterically as I waited for Xavier to respond back to such words I thought I wouldn't even have the courage to speak.
But I did. And I'm glad I did... I just hoped he would hear me out, I begged to myself and to God for him to hear me out. I cried and cried and cried, what else was I suppose to do? If I wasn't to get Xavier, I don't think I would want anybody else. Is it even possible to have more than one love in a lifetime? Cause I don't even know... but it would hit me to hard to see that Xavier doesn't feel exactly the same. It really would make me depressed.
"Camille..." Xavier said to me.
I tried calming my crying down, but I just wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop.
"Camille..." He repeated again.
But I still couldn't stop myself. I was so sad, I felt like I was dying.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt two warm arms touch my waist.
The arms than traveled up to my chest and both of them combined, squeezing me so lovingly and softly that I just automatically stopped crying.
I knew whose arms those was, and I was in shock...
"X-Xavier?" I said wiping my eyes and sniffing my nose up.
"Sssh..."He said, rocking me left to right slowly with his arms.
"Xavier I-"
"Sshhh..." He said once again.
I then quieted down with nervousness and being confused. What was he doing? I thought he didn't think I loved him...
Then unexpectedly, he kissed my neck twice with his warm lips and then... kissed my cheeks... kissed my nose... then, looked deeply into my watery brown eyes with his hazel eyes.
"Camille..."
"Yes?" I said softly.
"You are a gift. You're my gift."
Then he kissed my lips for 2 minutes passionately.
After, we both looked into each other's eyes and he began to speak to me lowly.
"Camille, I never would of thought you cared for a me that much. I wouldn't have ever said those words I said before... I don't even know why the hell I did..."
"It's okay Xavier, I know you was hurt... and when somebody is hurt, they just... they just-"
"Don't think right?"
"No. I wasn't going to say that. They just don't know where they went wrong. And I forgive you Xavier, only if you forgive me?"
"My sweetheart, why would I not forgive you after you said that? I love you more than you think I do too Camille. When I was walking outside practicing my speech, I heard something... I wonder who it was. You seemed to catch my mind. And when I saw it was you crying, I was like... it can't be... it can't be Camille. Did she come here just for me? To tell you honestly Camille, I didn't even think you would talk to me again after I yelled at you at school like that. I really didn't mean to get that angry. I just wished you would show me how much you loved me and you just did... You looked to beautiful to be ruining all your make up, with your precious face and your cute loving self. You look so drop dead gorgeous in this dress Camille, can't you see that? Why you had to make yourself cry like this? I don't like seeing you cry. My heart is just breaking Camille every time I see you cry. That's why I told you in the first place I'ma show you how a real man should treat his lady instead of that punk who doesn't even know how to be a real man. I wanted to defend you from the very first time I saw you Camille. When I saw you crying inside the building with your beautiful baby, I was like... nahh this can't be. This beautiful girl right here is cryin, with a baby. Where the hell is her man? I wanted to help you, but then... you started trippin' on me."
We both giggled a bit. I had to admit, I was a dumbass for doin that. I felt really bad.
"Xavier, I'm really sorry for goin off like that."
"Camille I understand. But that's not my point... my point is, I was sent to love you. Not only did Jayda tell me about you, but I had a good heart. I had a heart that wanted to love you until I can't love you anymore. And I want to say baby is that, I would die for you too. I would run across the world to hold you again... I would kill anybody in an instance if they dare put their hands on my girl. This right here is mine. My official wifey, just the way you wanna be called. I'm telling you right now baby, I love you more than anybody in this whole earth would dare even try to love you. If it was a competition, I would win first prize to your heart baby. And nothing and no one will ever take my heart away from you ever again. I love you."
"Xavier you really, really mean those words?"
"I mean it more than I can ever try saying it."
"Oh Xavier... it's like... it's like... it's like were finally married or something..."
We both laughed a bit.
My eyes began to water again and this time I wasn't crying because of sadness...
I was crying tears of joy.
Tears of wonderful joy.
"Camille, let's just say... we are married. How about that?"
I sniffed up. "Oh Xavier, I would really love too."
We then both kissed passionately again.
Today... today really, really has been the best day of my whole life.
I FINALLY had Xavier back. And there's nothing left to say but, that's all that matters.
"Xavier... I have something for you. Two things actually."
"I'll only accept them if you stop crying. I don't wanna see you cry Camille."
"I know Xavier, I promise I'll stop."
He smiled, kissed me again and wiped my eyes for me. "Good."
He gently took his arms away from my waist and I took the bag with his jersey in it.
"This is something you always wanted."
"Really? Camille baby, you didn't have to do this for me. I feel like shit now that I ain't got nothing for you."
"No Xavier, I already got a present from you. It's you."
He blushed. "Camille, your absolutely right."
We both smiled. "Are you ready for your gifts?"
"I thought I already got mine."
He has such a way with words, it was cute. I'm just glad he's mine again.
"Well, you ready for more gifts?"
"I hope it's not expensive."
"Trust me it's not sweetie. It's from me."
I then cautiously took out a blue Giants Eli Manning football jersey our from the bag, unfolded it and showed it to Xavier.
Suddenly, Xavier's eyes wided high, and he gasped. His face was glowing and that's all I needed to see from him to know he loved the gift.
"C-C-Camille... oh my... yooo... you didn't..."
"But I did..."
"I-I-I-... this is the REAL authentic Eli Manning Giants football jersey I ALWAYS WANTED!!?"
"Yes baby! Yes!"
He gently took the jersey from me and held it against his body and was gleaming with joy.
Just seeing him happy, made me feel like my heart was doing back flips. It was amazing.
"WHERE YOU GET IT!?"
"My friend's cousin didn't want it so he gave it to me, just for you."
"Camille... I don't know how to thank you. Damn, I-I-I-... damn. Damn, I just, I just can't take this, not after what I did to you. You deserve something better than this and-"
"Xavier... I don't care. What's in the past, is in the past. All I care about is you having this jersey, and I care about just having you in my life. Your perfect, that's all I deserve."
"Camille, I'm far from perfect." Xavier said still looking at the jersey.
"Look how happy you are? You're perfect to me."
"I love you a lot Camille."
"I love you too Xavier."
We than kissed each other again and did a long warm hug.
"Camille, you're the best."
I smiled. "I got one more gift for you..."
"Please don't tell me it's another authentic jersey."
"No, It's a poem."
"You wrote a poem for me?"
"Yes, I hope you love it." I said taking it out. I poured out loving words in it. I just hope he loved it as much as I did.
"Baby I already love it."
"Well, here I go." I took a deep breath and began.

"I'm going to try and speak the words
That my heart wants you to know
I want you to see what you mean to me
And why I love you so.

Nobody else can know my thoughts
And touch my soul like you can
No one can melt my heart like you do
Simply by holding my hand.

With a loving glance or a tender kiss
You make my cares disappear
Warm thoughts of you surround me
And always keep you near

Remember the first day when I saw your face?
Remember the first day when you smiled at me?
You stepped to me and then it seemed like,
I was the woman you dreamed about.
Remember the first day when you called my house?
Remember the first day when you took me out?
We had butterflies although we tried to hide it
and we both had a beautiful night.

The way we held each others hands
The way we talked, the way we laughed
It felt so good to find true love
I knew right then and there you were the one.

I know that you love me cause you told me so.
I know that you love me cause your feelings show
When you stare at me they all see you care for me
They all see how your so deep in love.
I know that you love me cause its obvious.
I know that you love me cause it's me you trust.
And I know your missing me if your not kissing me
And when he looks at me his hazel eyes tells it's so.

I need nothing more from you than this-
To know you'll always be mine
And the promise of your love in my life-
Until the end of time...."

Tears fell down my face again as I finished. Those words touched me so much, I'm glad I wrote it down.
"Oh my God, you didn't write this whole thing yourself Camille did you?"
I shook my head up and down as tears choked me.
"Yes..." I managed to say.
"Oh Camille! I love it so much! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU!" He said giving me tight hug. "Please don't cry Camille, please... why you cryin'?"
"Because... I want us to be together forever."
"But we are, aren't we?"
After a couple of seconds I stopped crying. I had to stop acting like some little crybaby. XAVIER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU CAMILLE!
Can't you see!? Everything is all better now... I shouldn't be crying. I really shouldn't.
"You're right Xavier. We are."
"I love you baby."
"I love you too."
Then... without warning, unexpectedly...
A loud gunshot sounded out in the air, and before you knew it...
People were screaming everywhere, running out of the place.
This... cannot... be... HAPPENING!!!!!