♥Chapter: 26♥

As the night began to become darker, so did my emotions and my personality. Truthfully, I do not know who I just became. Just some evil influence came into me and there is no way I was to turn back now. I was to damn FRUSTRATED! To damn MAD! To damn EVERYTHING!! This boy really hit me where he really shouldn't have. HE SCREWED ME UP!! And now I think it's about time I begin to do something. Every since I met that nigga, all he did was cause my life hell. Well, like they all say, what goes around comes around and what goes up must come down. That nigga don't even know what's about to hit him in the face, it's going to be more than hard. It's going to truly be painful. And I am more than pleased to get FULL revenge on this stupid-retarded ass idiot named Tyrese Jackson.

It's been 10 minutes since I left Jayda's place and I'm oh so close into poppin into that stupid- trashy ass place of his, blowin it all up. Adrenaline pumped into my body and I can't wait to see the innocent, please-don't-do-this-to-me look in his face. All I'm gonna do is LAUGH AT IT! STRAIGHT LAUGH IT! No ifs, no buts, no please no NOTHING! I'VE RIGHT ABOUT NOW HAD IT!!! I've had enough of Tyrese's lies and deceit. I just damn-right had about ENOUGH! The scars, the bruises and the imperfections on my face isn't enough proof nor evidence on how bad this damn boy pissed me off of my mind to a whole new universe. I swear, I was boiling with rage inside my body.

Each dang step I took with this 5 inch heels was a punch into Tyrese's face.

NO I AIN'T SCARED! I've had enough about being a punk. Miss Camille Edwards AIN'T a punk anymore. Not those tears, not those depressing emotions, no, none of that! It already been passed through. And now... I'm ready to pass through Tyrese and kill him. And I'm so serious about that.

I admit I was a feeling a bit nervous when I was putting my disguise on, thinking Tyrese might know its me, but it's definitely not fazing me now. I swear I was ready... and if I don't get this anger released out soon, I was to become a madman and explode.

I really don't care what the hell Jayda had to say about this. I know what I was doing. I planned this out myself without any help. I can be a smart girl sometimes. I made so many mistakes... only because of the one and only damn idiot in this neighborhood named Tyrese Jackson. If it wasn't for that devil, I would be on the right path. But like I said before, HE SCREWED ME UP! And left me all alone to untangle myself.

NO WAY!

UH UH!! I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET MYSELF CONTINUE TO BE A SLAVE TO HIS EVERY NEEDS AND NOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

He honestly took my life away from me... Would you ever let somebody do that to you? Humph, I think not!

Not only did Tyrese take my true life away from me, he took my love away from me. Xavier.

The more I thought about Xavier and how Tyrese made me mess up my realationship with him, the more I seem to wanna give an extra 100 blows to that nigga's face.

I'm so done... I am oh so done! I'm done with letting Tyrese run my life as if I'm his puppet that he controls. It's time for me to get my hands in motion and for him to stay still and become the victim. No more miss nice girl, hello miss bad girl. And I swear, if I have to, which I really would want to, I'ma kill him. And I don't mean it metaphorically. I ACTUALLY MEAN IT. And now that I have arrived in front of his house, it is time to do what I gotta do.

His house still looked the same, the last time I went there.

Dirty as usual, the drugs stands were still in place and the placed smelt of smoke and everything. I swear, why the hell did I get involved with a gangsta? That was a stupid move, but now it's all gonna end. Cause I'ma make sure it does.

I took out a mirror I stashed in my small black bag and made sure I took a good look at myself. I made sure my make-up was proportional and made me look different that I usually do. I made sure my wig was pushed on tight enough and I also tested my voice in different ranges so he wouldn't recongize it.