♥Chapter: 29♥

It was the next day on a Thursday night. Ever since that crazy accouterments with Xavier on Wednesday, I still could not believe what has happened. I truly just could not believe what has happened. 

Jayda told me Xavier would get back with me... but he did not.
I felt confident I would be back with him once again... but I did not.
I had a feeling he would love to be with me and forgive me for all the wrong I did... but he would not. All because... of me. Only me.
I cannot believe how STUPID I am... How could I not realize this from the start?
As much as I loved Xavier, it is true that I never did accept his help to get away from Tyrese and if I really wanted Tyrese off my tail, I would have allowed him to do so before my parents could even do so...
Now look what it got me to...
A sad 17 year old girl who fought her hardest to win back the love of her life... when her own self didn't realize she never allowed him to take care of her the way he wanted too.
Ever since that day, I would cry whenever I was alone. I would cry in the girls bathroom, I would cry outside, I would cry anywhere I could. However, eventually Jayda found out and I knew she would eventually find out. Nevertheless, I just wanted to keep this to myself... it was embarrassing enough.
How could I not realize what I have done to Xavier? If he really were the love of my life, I would never do this to him...
But I did... and it is my entire damn fault.
I started to feel a bit depressed again. I thought once Xavier was back in my life, everything would be about complete and I would live happily ever after with the boy who was sent to help me and love me with all his heart, when in the end, I torned it all apart.
All because of me.
Everything was because of me.
All of everything was because of me...
Now that I know how hard it is to get Xavier back into my arms, I just don't know how I was going to do it now.
It was going to be harder than ever. But I'll do whatever it takes, whenever I have the time and I'll do it wherever. As long as I know I can patch things back up with Xavier. Because I love him more than he thinks I do, I'ma just have to prove it the right way.
I was at Jayda's house, it's around 5:30 p.m. and I just about finished taking a hot shower. I needed time to myself to think about what the hell I just did... and how I did it. I still couldn't believe myself on how I dogged Xavier like that, that wasn't right. And it's paining me. My eyes still felt puffy and watery from all the crying I've done, not to mention I cried in the shower. Like I said, wherever I had the chance, I would cry to myself because I have too much guilt on what I've done. I had to get Xavier back into my heart.
After putting on some new clothes, I tried wiping my eyes dry, but it was no use. I was becoming to damn sensitive again. Only because my heart was breaking.
After putting my pj's on, I walked over to the kitchen where Jayda was preparing one of her 'specialties'. I was in no dang mood to eat anything, all I wanted was my Xavier back and I wouldn't feel right until I had him again.
"Hey gurl, good evening. You all good now?" Jayda said setting plates on the table.
"No..." I said sadly, as I slumped on the chair, laying my head down on the table.
"Camille, c'mon cheer up. Look at me! I'm cookin' my ass off right now for about three straight damn months. Man, I can't wait till my parents come back home next week. I'm so fed up with makin' food."
"Yeah..." I responded sadly again. I was in no mood to talk, eat, sleep, or anything. I kept thinking to myself about what the hell I've done.
Jayda soon came to the table serving some rice and vegetables but I pushed my plate away. I'm in no fuckin mood to eat.
"Yo, Camille. Gurl, pick your head up from the table. Are you still depressed about what Xavier said to you?"
"Yes I am Jayda! You don't get it, don't you?"
"Actually I do. And I'm here for you Camille. But instead of slumping and spreading your misery around ma crib you can at least find some optimism in yourself and believe you can talk to him again."
"It's not as easy as you fuckin think Jay. I've done Xavier wrong so many fuckin' times. I have to do this right!"  I said slamming my fists on the table. I sighed, I just wanted him in my arms. Tears started trembling down my cheeks once again.
Jayda sighed. "Ugh, Camille... maybe Xavier was too nervous to get back with you again."
"NO JAYDA! He specifically said that the reason he can't be back with me is because... I never accepted his help from the beginning and that... I still loved Tyrese..." It pained the hell outta me to say those words. But I knew it was true.
"Are you serious? Wait a minute... I'm confused. Does this boy know what the hell he's talkin about!? I'ma bout to head up to his place and give him a piece of my mind!"
Was this girl crazy!?
"Jayda no!" I said grabbing her arm from the doorknob.
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN NO!?"
"BECAUSE IT'S TRUE JAYDA!"
"What...?" Jayda said shockingly.
"Jayda... everything Xavier said was the truth..."
"No.... no.... NO! You CAN'T be serious Camille. Tell me you're just trippin..."
I shook my head no. It was even hard for me to believe, but it was the truth. I was guilty as charged.
"Camille... why!? WHY CAMILLE!? WHY!?"
"Jay just please calm down, would you!?"
"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU JUST TOLD ME YOU STILL LOVED TYRESE!?"
"Well... I USED too. I thought he could become a changed man... but h-h-he... nev-nev-never did..." I said starting to choke up with tears.
"Camille, gurl... Don't you know you can NEVER change a man. You just really can't change a man. Only we can change ourselves... only Tyrese can change himself... and you already know that won't ever happen after all that shit he done to you. Why would you think that Camille? Why would you do that to Xavier?"
"I don't know Jayda! I've been tryin to give Tyrese chances over chances, thinking he'll eventually see how much he's been hurting me..."
"Camille... once an abuser, always a fuckin abuser. Tyrese will never learn his lesson Camille. Never."
I knew what Jayda was sayin' was true and I began to feel like more of an idiot the more we kept talkin about this.  I just hated myself for never allowing Xavier to help me from the beginning. I told myself I would deal with it myself but I never even did that. Now my own parents did it themselves... when Xavier asked first... I just couldn't believe I did that. I really could not.
"Jay, Xavier is right about me... I never seemed to accept his help from the start and I put myself into Tyrese's trap when I didn't even have to stay in it... not only did I stay with Tyrese because I was afraid he might kill Xavier but like I said, I wanted to give him a chance... If I really loved Xavier, I wouldn't even have to think twice. I would've just allowed him to take care of me, like a real man is suppose to. Xavier was a real man, but all in all, I wasn't a real woman to him."
I than began to cry even louder... after saying that I really felt like one of the dumbest girls in the world. Why did I ever put myself in this situation? I really couldn't understand why.
"Please don't cry girl. Don't cry. Listen to me Camille and listen to me closely. In a mature relationship, people have to give and take. Tyrese was unwilling to give you something that you have already told him you needed in a relationship. But since he was too stupid to ever do anything for you, then how do you expect it to work? Tyrese is a guy who's sick in his damn triflin' mind. He's stubborn and self-centered, why would you wanna be with somebody who thinks everything for themselves other than yours? What do you think being married to him would be like? That would be chaotic for you girl. Both of y'all would lose y'all heads. And honestly... would you really wanna marry Tyrese after the abuse he put you through?"
"No! I WOULD NEVER! Why would you say that Jayda!? I would wanna marry Xavier not Tyrese!"
"Exactly Camille... You both would be in the house not talking for weeks. No one could tolerate that. And honestly I would never let my best friend marry a guy who almost killed her."
"I know you wouldn't Jay. And I was stupid to never accept your help from the very beginning too. I don't know what I was thinking, thinking Tyrese would change for good..."
"Its okay girl, but now you know what you did wrong and I know there is still a chance for you and Xavier to get back together, I know there is. All you need to do is find a way to show to him you really do love him truthfully. I know you can do it Camille."
"My poor Xavier... what have I done..." I said crying again. I was acting like a baby more often.
Suddenly, the phone started ringing and I knew the probably had to be Darnell or somebody for Jayda.
"I'll be right back Camille. Stop those dang tears!" Jayda said running to answer the phone. As Jayda ran to answer the phone, I began to think about all the things Xavier use to do for me. He would always be there for me, whenever I needed him. He took care of me as If I was more than his girlfriend, he took care of me as if I was his real wife. He treated me like the real lady in his life. He would always be there even when I never suspected him to be. It was true that Xavier was the one for me and I'm the one for him. But like he said, I blew it away. Believing Tyrese more than I even believed him. And I knew I had to make it up to him, one way or the other. I just had too.
"CAMILLE!! PHONE!" Jayda yelled out of nowhere.
What the hell? Who in the world would wanna speak to me now? And how they know I'm here with Jay?
It couldn't possibly be Xavier...
It just couldn't!
I quickly got up from the seat and ran to Jayda.
"Who's asking for me now?" I said confused.
"Girl... it's your dad." Jayda said handing me the phone.
I froze... my dad... my dad... MY DAD!!?
"My dad!?" I said shocked.
"Yeah, how did he find out my number?" Jayda said.
Now I remembered... how stupid could I be!? I gave them Jay's number when I was with them at the homeless shelter in case they needed to contact me, since my cell phone wasn't working no more.
"Oh I'm sorry Jay. I gave them your number in case they had to contact me. My cell phone isn't working."
"Oh it's okay girl. But your dad seems worried about you."
I gulped. Even though I and my dad was cool again, it still felt weird to talk to him. I took a deep breath and began talking to him as cool as possible.
"Hello?" I said nervously.
"Camille sweetheart. It's me... your dad." He said softly.
"Dad?"
"Yeah... how are you Camille?"
"I'm... I'm... I'm... ok." I said lying. I straight hate lyin' but I couldn't push myself to tell him the truth yet.
"How's school been goin?"
"Umm... school... school is alright."
"You doin your homework and doin the right things?"
"Uh... yeah." I said lyin again.
"I didn't even have to ask. I know you're a good girl and always do your work."
He soon laughed.
"Heheheh... yeah." I was becoming more nervous. Why was I lying to him?
"So, how's the boy thing goin on?"
I froze... Did he really just ask me that question? He really did not just ask me that question. I gulped again, he had to say that damn question to me. Cause frankly, I don't even know how I was going to patch things up with Xavier myself.
Jayda looked me, knowing I should say something, but I don't even know what to say.
"Uhh... um... it's uhh... umm..."
"That doesn't sound too good to me."
"Noo noo... it's umm..." Then I started crying again. Great, just great. Now my dad  definitely gon' know I was sad.
"Camille are you crying!?"
"Noo..." I said sniffing.
"Camille... you're not telling me something. Are you and the boy not doin so well?"
"Noo noo, were fine. Really..."
"Camille..."
I gave up. I couldn't stand lyin anymore. He's my own dad. He's willing to get better not for just himself but for me too. Why should I act like this towards him?
"No dad... no. Were not.." I said crying harder.
"Camille, I want you to meet me down at the bus stop, if that's okay with you."
The bus stop? Why in the world would he want me to go all the way down to the bus stop?
"What?"
"I wanna talk to you Camille. Something doesn't seem right, and I'm a father. I'm not gunna allow my daughter to cry and not know why. Please, just come visit me for at least 10 minutes. I don't have a lot of time."
I was confused. Why is he at the bus stop? Why does he not have a lot of time?
Why couldn't he just be here?
"Please Camille... you know I love you. I wanna talk to you and see your beautiful face. I don't like the sound of the way you're talkin."
"Go girl, go visit him." Jayda whispered to me.
I eyed Jayda for a second and took another deep breath. It wouldn't hurt to get some advice from my dad. I wanted to seem him again anyways. Hopefully it'll help me figure out a way to get back with Xavier.
"Okay daddy. I'll be there as soon as possible."
"Okay baby girl. Just be here before 9:00. I'll be waiting."
"Okay." I then hanged up the phone.
"You gunna go see your pops now?" Jayda said.
"Yeah... he wants me to go visit him by the bus stop before 9. It's already 8:30, I better get goin."
"You need me to drive you down there? I don't feel safe letting you walk down Washington Heights to the bus stop. I don't want you to feel-"
"No it's okay Jayda. I gotta go see my dad by myself. Plus the walk would help me get some shit outta my mind. Hopefully he'll give me some advice." I said putting my jacket and shoes on.
"Ok girl, well... be careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You already had enough."
After putting my things on I did a soft quick smile to Jayda and hugged her gently.
"Thanks Jay. I promise to be careful."
"Be back soon!" Jayda said as I opened the door.
"I promise Jay."
After closing the door I began to head down the stairs out the apartment building.
As I walked out in the windy weather, I prayed and prayed that my dad would be able to help me with my problem. Xavier means everything to me and I won't give up without a fight.

After 10 minutes of brisk walking, the bus stop was finally visible and I was only one block away.
I began to feel even more damn nervous. I know it's only my dad, but still, it's been years since I ever started to feel close to my dad again. I just hoped whatever he had to say, was something I had to hear.
I soon reached the bus stop, seeing my dad sit on the bench alone by himself.
That made me start feelin sad again. I wonder where he was goin and where mom was.
"Baby girl!" My dad said as I came up to him.
We both did a tight hug. And I had to admit, it felt good to get a hug from your parents sometimes. It made you feel special and wanted.
"Hey daddy." I said taking a seat next to him on the cold bench.
"Camille, I'm so delighted to see you here." My dad said giving a soft smile to my neutral facial expression.
I managed to do a quick smile back but I wasn't in a good mood. Thoughts of Xavier kept running through my damn mind.
"Same here dad." I replied.
Suddenly, my dad began to look at me.
Why the hell was he lookin' at me that long for? Was there something on my face?
"What's wrong?" I said confused.
"You." He replied bluntly.
"What?"
"You." He repeated.
"What you mean me?"
"I'm surprised you didn't ask me where your mother is and why I'm at the bus stop by myself."
"Oh." I said. How stupid could I be? I did wonder why mom wasn't here and why he's at the bus stop, but I forgot to ask him forreal.
"Where is mom and why are you here anyways?"
He soon chuckled. "Your mother is off at rehab for the night. I'm on my way to rehab myself. I'm just waitin for the 9'O clock bus."
"Oh, so that explains why you said for me to be here before 9."
"Yup. You got that right." He said pinching my right cheek.
"You know I love you right Camille? You're an amazing, strong woman. I can't believe it's you who I have for a daughter."
I didn't reply. I was starting to feel damn depressed again. After my dad said that, it reminded me of Xavier. The way he used to say he loves me and compliment my personality. I truly missed that.
"You know Camille, love is hard. You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. That faggot that abused you, he doesn't even deserve any love OR respect after the way he treated my daughter. My own flesh & blood. You best believe we took care of that guy for you."
I was shocked. They finally reported Tyrese to the police!?
"You did!?" I said.
"Yes baby girl. We did. But right now, that's not who I wanna talk about. Or EVER wanna talk about. I'm talkin about love in general and about you and that boy of yours. When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, and it is not the desire to have sex every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... Don't blush now Camille. Do not feel embarrassed. I've been a teenager before. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love or some say lust; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. The real Love itself is what is left over, when being in lust has burned away. It's so easy to think about love, to talk about love and to wish for love. But it's not always easy to recognize love, even when we hold it in our hands. Love is like a friendship caught on fire: In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep burning and unquenchable. Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot. Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends and who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, that's her..."
"But dad... I DID find a guy who does all of those things."
"Oh yeah? I know already. You told me."
"So why did you say to find a guy when I already did?"
"Did you really find him Camille? Are you both together now? Are you both happy with each other? Are you guys officially a couple again?"
"Well... no. Not really b-"
"Then Camille... you only saw. You did not find."
My dad was wiser than I thought he ever could be. For a guy who used to be an alcoholic, he seriously has the most powerful words I have ever heard in my whole life. And he's right. Everything he said was right.
"I guess your right..."
"Camille baby, not only do boys gotta learn how to play their cards right, but you gotta know how to play your cards right as well."
"I just couldn't believe what he said to me was all so true dad... He said that if I really loved him, I would of accepted his help in the first place instead of believing Tyrese could change and become a better man. I gave him so many regretful chances dad. I chose him over Xavier. I believed him Tyrese more than I believe in Xavier. And I really... really... really... c-c-can't be-believe I-I-I... I did-did that." I said beginning to cry again.
"You can never change a man Camille. Only man can change himself." My dad said, repeating the same words Jayda told me.
"Jayda told me that..." I said sadly.
"Well, your friend is absolutely right."
"I just still can't believe myself for what I've done dad. I'm an idiot."
"Your not an idiot baby girl, everybody makes mistakes. You just got yourself tied into a knot you should of never tied by yourself. Even if you meant to protect yourself and that boy of your's from that evil bastard, you should of never ever EVER took sides with him. If someone is hurting you, and you never wanted the help, it shows to people that you didn't even care about being with an abusive bastard who never cared about you the same way that other boy seemed to care about you."
"I DIDN'T WANNA STAY WITH TYRESE! I REALLY HAVEN'T!"
"But why Camille, why have you never done anything about it? Why did fall for his tricks Camille?"
"I don't know... I guess I wasn't thinking." I said sniffing up.
"It's not entirely your fault my dear, but you have to be careful with the type of people you are surrounded by. You have to hang out with the right type of crowd. Not some gang bangers, guys with their pants so low to the ground they can trip on them on selves, not guys with bandana's, guns, weapons, knifes, doin drugs, sellin' drugs or guys who call girl's outta their name. What type of person is that? God does not like those type of things, and eventually karma will kick right back at that person one way or another. And unfortunately, I'm sorry to say this honey but it seems like karma has made its way to you. You just gotta get out of it. And I know you can."
"I just wish I could go back in time and fix all of this up." I said crying still.
"I want things to go back to the way they were... when I was with Xavier. I just want a normal life again! Is that so much to ask for!? I feel like it'll never happen again..."
"Ah, ah, ah! That's NOT true Camille! You very much still have chance with that boy of yours."
Once again, Jayda said the same words. Everybody been givin me the same advice, but my stupid-ass self would never hear it. It's true what Jayda said to me a while ago. Sometimes, things go in one ear and immediately out the other when it comes to taking people's advice. I would never listen, and now this is where it lead me too.
"I know I do still have a chance dad. But I just don't know how I should show it to him that I really love him with all my soul."
"Well honey, I'm sorry to say this but I really cannot help you out with that part. But what I can tell you is that the only things that can help you is your brain and your heart."
I became confused. How was my brain and my heart goin to help when it seems like both of them haven't been functioning with me correctly. I've been so stupid and my heart's been in pain. How would they help me?
"What? I don't understand." I said.
"The only things that can help you sweetheart is your brain and your heart. What I mean Camille is that you are the only one who knows Xavier better than me, your friend or even his friends. His parents know him well to, cause obviously that's their son, but you know Xavier better than anybody else in the whole world when it comes to being in love. I can't figure out what he likes or doesn't like. You know that. I can't figure out who he really is, only you know that. Only you can figure out how to allow him back into your life. And same goes for him, he only knows how to allow you back into your life. Both of you need to meet a certain level and intimacy to show each other how you really mean it. And the way you explained it to me, he does love you, but he's waiting for your apology. And not just any regular 'I'm sorry, didn't mean it' type sorry no. And you know what I'm talkin about. You just need to figure it out baby."
"But dad... I'm afraid I might not know how.
"Baby, I reassure you that you do or will know how. Your just not looking deep enough."
I took in what my dad said. Could it be true? Do I really know how to make it up to Xavier but I'm just not... looking deep enough?
"I have another question dad." I said hoping he could give me the answer.
"Anything angel."
"Why are boys so different? Why are they so hard to love? Why can't boys be more... sensitive?"
He soon laughed. "Aw baby girl, I just wanna let you know, not everybody is the same. Second of all, this comes to play with what type of people you hang around. Remember I told you that a few minutes ago? Everybody has a different personality. But I will agree with you that sometimes boys have this type of ego different from girls. They can express love in difficult ways you girls can't articulate. Not sayin' that boys are better than girls, nor girls are better than boys. But boys can be rough, boys like to be wild and do crazy things. And trust me there's girls out there like that too. Even you too."
"Me? Wild and crazy? Nah dad, why would you say that?"
"Camille Edwards... even though I haven't been around you for some years doesn't mean I don't know my own daughter well. I know you gotten into some crazy things. Like having your own daughter... In order for that to happen you had to have-"
"OKAY DAD! TMI!"
He laughed. It was already embarrassing enough I had to ask my dad this advice.
"C'mon dad be forreal. Continue on with the boys and their differences. Not that other thing you was gunna say."
He chuckled a bit. "Alright honey, as I was sayin', boys have some sort of ego and their brains think differently than girls. Sometimes some of them can get angry really quickly at different intervals and many different life events can trigger a boy's rough side. Way more differently than a girl's point of view."
"But I hate that... I just wish boys like Tyrese was more sensitive. I wish Xavier was more sensitive to me and understood how I felt."
"Oh really? Let me tell you this. If he was too sensitive I don't think he would be able to defend you or love you so much now would he?"
Silence... I felt like a complete idiot again. How did I know think of that? Xavier was sensitive me, but not THAT sensitive. He had to be defensive for me. He always cared and protected me. If he were more sensitive he would be actin the same way I am now. And normally I don't even act like this and I'm a dang girl.
Suddenly, the MTA bus arrived in front of us at the bus stop. I couldn't believe it!
It couldn't show up now! I didn't even get a chance to finish my conversation with my dad. I began to feel sad and nervous again. Did he have to go?
Soon my dad got up, fixing his jacket straight on himself.
"Stand up sweetheart." My dad said as other people began coming out the bus.
I soon stood up and tears began to fall down my cheeks. I wanted more time with my dad. I didn't want him to go.
He soon came up to me. He took my cold hands and kissed my forehead twice.
"One kiss from me and one kiss from your mother who couldn't be here."
Tears began traveling more quicker down my face. "Dad... please don't go. Don't go daddy! Don't go. I love your advice, I love being around you."
"Camille hun I really have to go. This rehab is important for me to get better."
"But you look fine enough!" My dad didn't seem like an alcoholic to me anymore. It seemed as if he was actin normal again even more wiser. Why did he have to go?
"You may see that I'm normal, but trust me Camille, I'm still not right in the mind."
"But I thought you said you been sober for weeks!?"
"I have... but withdrawal is not a easy process Camille. You don't think I wanna keep drinking?"
I fell silent. I never thought of that. At least he was trying.
"Are you sure you don't wanna stay with me and Jay? Her parents aren't home, you can sleep in-"
"Camille sweetheart, slow down. I appreciate it, but I'm really not stable to do that right now. I'm still continuing to get better but I'm not fully better."
I began sniffing up. "When will I see you again daddy?" I said softly.
"Tomorrow afternoon, me and your mother will be back at the homeless shelter. You can always come visit us then."
Soon the bus driver pressed his horn three times, warning my dad to get in before he leaves.
"Give us a second will you?" My dad said sternly to the driver. "Don't pay any mind to him baby. Just say what you gotta say quickly."
"Daddy I won't be able to visit you tomorrow though. I have to pick up Imani from the hospital. Her time is up and I can't leave her for another day."
"Well that's great then! How about this. How about if we all three, your mother and me go with you to pick up Imani?"
He said what... HE SAID WHAT!!!? HE WANTS TO VISIT IMANI!? FOR THE FIRST TIME?
"Daddy... you really would love to see Imani for the first time?"
"Only if it's okay with you Camille. I know I haven't been such a good dad nor a good grandfather... but, it would make me and your mother happy to see our grandchild."
I did a soft smile to my dad. I can't believe my parents would love to see Imani I know she would appreciate the attention and the love she would have from her own family. It would make me feel like they actually care about my baby and me.
"Dad, I would be more than happy for you and mom to come with me to see Imani."
He soon smiled and began walking up the mini bus steps. He then turned around to me and smiled again.
"It's a plan then."
"It's a plan." I responded.
"I love you Camille."
"I love you too dad."
After my dad got in, the bus driver closed the doors and quickly drove off as I waved goodbye to him.
I have to admit, this night was a bit damn crazy for me. Tryin to figure out a way to apologize to Xavier the right way. But in the end, I saw my caring dad again, and I will be able to see Imani again after a long time tomorrow.
She too is my everything and she'll definitely but a smile on not only me but my parents faces.
But other than that, this time I promise myself I'll take my dad's advice.
I'll think of the best way to show to Xavier that I mean every single word to him. I'll prove it.
One way... or the other.
As long as I have my parents, Jayda, my sweet Imani and my love Xavier in my life again... I would ultimately be complete.
But at the same time, I never knew love could hurt... so... much.