♥Chapter: 15♥

My life couldn't be any better than it was while I was with the boy I Ioved. And that's right... his name is Xavier Johnson. 6 foot one, biceps, a 6-pack, a cute face, hazel eyes, a talented football player and a personality that would win your heart. That's my boy right there.

For the past few days, I've stayed over Xavier's crib, and we had a lot of time together. Even though he held me down, it was hard not having my Imani by my side. It was hard for me to not cry when I wanted to have her in my arms, but I knew she was bein taken care of at the hospital. We visited Monday, and Wednesday and even though she was still in a coma, the doctors were doin there best to keep her alive, and hopefully they will find what went wrong and I pray that everything will be okay.

It's a Thursday night, and I'm at Xavier's crib as we do some homework together. I swear, this boy knew how to take care of a girl, when she damn needed takin care of. And I appreciated it every single time. We would kiss, he would give me a massage, he would rap to me, feed me and play with me. It was all I ever wanted in a guy, not to mention he was lookin fly all the time as well. He was wearin' a black fitted cap, a black and white leather jacket, dark jeans, and a fly pair of white air force ones at school today.

I couldn't DARE take my eyes off my new man and I was glad it was Xavier. Not to mention, he had those cute hazel eyes I love lookin' into, and he was just too damn sexy sometimes.

I never thought I would be with this boy, but I'm glad I am. I'm so into him, that I can't even deny it any longer.

We was so into each other, that he even offered for me to move in with him... and I sure damn did say yes. I couldn't say no. I didn't like stayin at my place all by myself... especially with the thought of that damn nigga Ty comin up and tryin to play a stunt on me again. I was planning on moving in with Xavier next week after I get all the money I need to pay off my final rent bill, and than I wouldn't have to worry anymore. I just hoped my dumb parents would understand.

Don't get the wrong idea... I'm still fearful about Tyrese and what he been up to lately, I tried my best dealing with him, and givin him second chances but damn. Enough is enough! He made me cry and broke my heart many times... there's nothing I couldn't do but stay with the boy who would rather hurt himself before hurting me, and that's Xavier.

And I had to admit... that was true love.

I just hoped it stayed that way between him and me.

I've been hanging out with Xavier so much that I became fond of his friends and I even made friends with those jerks, even Anthony. They actually became cool, and I was glad I could actually smile more often knowing that people cares for me.

As for Tyrese... I couldn't leave him standing without knowin I moved on, so I made sure I would end it this weekend... the damn problem was... how was I going to do that shit without him shooting me?

"Damn ma, you finish with yo history homework already?" Xavier said still workin his slow ass on his homework.

"Yes! I'm finish. I'm a damn history tutor. I know my stuff."

"Well can you help a brotha out?"

I laughed. I loved helping him out. It was the least I can do. Shoot, he went through so much trouble for me, I had to do something.

"iight, what is the question?"

"A goal set at the Seneca Falls Convention was achieved during the Progressive Era by the what? What the hell? I don't get this shit."

I laughed. "It's the woman's suffrage amendment."

"Oh, I knew that I was just testing you." He said lying.