♥Chapter: 18♥

It soon became next week on a Saturday, and lemme tell you this straight up. I WAS MISERABLE AS EVER! Still to this day, I could not believe Tyrese made me break up with the one I loved... and I had to suffer with the pain it brung.
When Xavier blew his heavy words towards my face, God knows how much I just wanted to tell him it was all a lie, and that I love him as much as he loves me, but no, it wasn't risk losing my life. I tried my very best to stop these damn tears but I was to fed up and sad at the fact that he isn't in my life anymore and that Tyrese was BACK in my life. That's not the way I wanted things to work out, I thought once this damn boy found out I ain't wanna deal with him anymore he would leave me alone, but he truly turned my life into a living hell. All week during school, I would see Xavier pass me in the hallway talking with his friends, and every time I made eye contact with him, he just turned away... he turned away from my aching heart. I couldn't even speak a word to him; he would ignore me and do him.
Why did I ever know Tyrese in the first place? Until this day, I wish I had a time machine to make everything all better, especially get Xavier back in my heart.
The cold nights and heavy arguments between Tyrese and me only got worse and worse by the minute. I'm mad at myself for every losing Xavier, but I just didn't have any choice. No dang choice at all. Life isn't fair, if you think about it, it really isn't fair. The rich have more than the poor, people win the lottery while others don't; others get the spotlight while the people who worked hard don't get it at all. And as for me, I've been such a good girl, working hard, going to the hospital to check on Imani who I dearly miss, and getting good grades at school, while I still suffer to hard abuses from this boy I call Tyrese Jackson.
I swear, his face was disgusting to me, and I didn't even wanna breath near him, eat near him, talk near him, think near him, look at him, or any verb near this punk-ass boy! I wanted out! OUT! But he had to make it hard for me.
I was in such a mix of emotions, I felt like I was becoming bipolar.
I was sad at one moment, and then I was mad. I was depressed in the other moment and furious in the next.
I would yell, I would cry. I would fight, I would be weak.
Only God knows what's in store for me in the future, and as long as it's getting Xavier back, I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
But at the moment, I can't do anything.
I'm the puppet to Tyrese's every command, and everything he say, I had to do, or I will be killed.
I was becoming pale, severely depressed, and stressed out to every action Tyrese made me do.
WHEN WILL IT JUST EVER END!?
It's around 11:30am and I was downstairs in some finally different clothes.
It turns out Tyrese had all my clothes and stuff with him.
You don't know how long we argued and yelled at each other. I still don't understand why he took them for though.
Like I said, he just wanted to make me miserable. But what did I ever do to him to make him act like this towards me? AND I NEVER CHEATED ON HIM EITHER! But I should've. I should've cheated.
I was in the kitchen, laying my head down on the table, trying to not cry as Tyrese and his gang were busy talking about their drug and money shit, and I didn't wanna hear any of it at all, Tyrese was a cheap nigga. Not botherin to give money to anyone out of his gang.
"If we sell all of these man... damn we gunna be rollin in them riches!" One of the guys said.
"Yo, how much would that make?" Tyrese asked.
"I'm thinking that all this shit right here... this shit right here is gunna make about $3000 tops."
"That's what I'm talking about!!!" Tyrese said getting excited with his crew.
Would he just shut the hell up already? He wasn't even payin me any damn attention.
"I think we all can split that dough for each of us. $200 each?"
"Yeah I like the sound of that... but we better get down to business. Early today. I heard there are a lot of peeps out there ready to taste this shit. I'm down wit it."
"iight lets get started then. We gon go around the neighborhood." One of the guys said.
"I'ma be right there, you guys get ready, while I deal with this bitch right here." Tyrese said, obviously pointing me out. I wish I could smack him dead in the face and run away.
After I heard all the guys leave the kitchen, I felt Tyrese move his hands towards my body. "Why you ain't eat the food I fuckin gave you?"
I didn't respond.
"WELL, ANSWER ME!!"
I picked my head up and shoved the plate hard across the floor as the breakfast splattered across the floor, and the plate broke in pieces.
"Camille, pick up that damn plate. NOW!"
"Make me..." I said standing up, getting fed up with his act.
"Camille, I'ma ask you once more. Just once more. Don't make me yell atchu. Your actin like a dummy right now."
"Oh, so I'm the dummy? I'm the dummy Tyrese!? I'M THE DUMMY!? LOOK AT YOU!!" I yelled.
"CAMILLE, PICK UP THE DAMN PLATE!! NOW!!!"
"You can't do this to me Tyrese... you can't."
"Go up to my room. NOW!!!" He screamed in my face.
I glared at him for a couple of seconds and stomped up the stairs opening his room and slamming it as hard as it possibly could, shaking the house.
I sat myself by the windowsill of his ugly, unclean bedroom and thought to myself as I felt my eyes become watery, and my mouth become dry.
There had to be some type of way that I can just leave Tyrese, without him trying to go after me. But I couldn't think of any shit. He was to powerful, he was even more powerful with his gang all around this place, and one move out of here, and they would see me and tell him all about it. THIS WAS UNFAIR!!
I didn't ask for this type of life!!!
I didn't ask to get this type of boyfriend!!
The only boyfriend I wanted was Xavier... but he hates me so much now.
I just wanted to patch things back up, but I'm afraid to think there's no way out of it.
Suddenly, his door flew open and Tyrese ran up to me, starting to grab on to my left arm firmly.
"LET GO OF ME!!!" I yelled as tears flew from my eyes.
"NO YOU LISTEN TO ME, YOU FUCKIN LISTEN TO ME!!" He then tightly as ever took my weak, unstable body and threw me across the room onto his bed, as I slammed hard onto it.
"YOU DON'T, EVER, EVER, EVER SLAM MY DAMN DOORS!!! DIDN'T I FUCKIN TELL YOU THAT!? YOU DON'T EVER DAMN LISTEN, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE STUPID, AND A USELESS DAMN BITCH!!! WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN!!?" He yelled.
"STOP YELLING AT ME!!!" I yelled back.
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO!!! THIS MY HOUSE, MY STUFF, MY SHIT, MY EVERYTHING!!! I OWN YOU!! SO BETTER DO THE FUCK AS I SAY OR YOU'LL FUCKIN REGRET IT!!! DAMN... I CAN'T EVER DAMN GET A BREAK FROM YOUR BITCHY ASS ATTITUDE!!! YOU'RE SO DUMB, I WONDER WHY THEY AIN'T PUT YOU IN SOME SPECIAL ED SHIT OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT!!"
"WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT!!? AT LEAST I'M WAY SMARTER THAN YOU!"
"DON'T CORRECT ME CAMILLE!! I SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANNA SAY ABOUT YOU! CAUSE I SEE IT FOR MY DAMN SELF!!"
"WELL FUCK YOU TYRESE!! MY ATTITUDE AND THE PEOPLE I DEAL WITH IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!!! Just leave me alone!" I said choking with tears.
Out of nowhere, Tyrese took my body and shoved me against the wall, sending me in pain. He then grasped my chin roughly and forced me to look at him with his piercing, intimidating eyes.
"I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS DAMN HOUSE!!" I yelled right at him.
He then started chuckling. WHAT THE HECK DID HE THINK WAS FUNNY!?
"LET ME GO!! LE-LE-LET GO-GO OF ME!"
"Your crazy you know that Camille? Do YOU know how crazy you are!?"
"AT LEAST I AIN'T AS CRAZY AS YOU!!!" I said still squirming around trying to get out of his grasp.
"YOU KNOW WHAT... I'm tired of seein your disgusting face everywhere I go. I think its best you leave this damn place!"
"FINE!! MY DAMN PLEASURE."
"I GOT BETTER SHIT TO DO THEN DEAL WITH YOUR BITCH ASS SELF! HERE! Take $300 and go buy some clothes for me and the gang at the mall."
What the hell!? This damn boy thinks I was goin to go out to mall and buy clothes for him and his trashy crew? HE'S THE STUPID ONE! I ain't doin this.
"What the hell!?" I threw the money on the floor.
"I AIN'T DOIN THAT!!!" I yelled.
"Oh you are..."
"NO I AIN'T FUCKIN DOIN THAT!! I-"
He then pointed his gun right at my face, and I froze right on the spot, as he pushed the trigger inch by inch every second.
"NOW YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND!?" He yelled ready to blast me off.
I gulped, as a waterfall of tears fell from my eyes.
I was once again defeated... I had no choice.
If I just leave, he wouldn't kill me.
Even if I don't buy any clothes for his gang, at least it would be smart enough to go and not go.
I slowly picked up the money on the floor as I wiped my eyes and looked at Tyrese with my sad, watery eyes.
"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! NOW GET READY!! And you better get ready soon, cause I ain't driving your slutty ass over there, you gon WALK!" He then opened his bedroom door, slamming it shut as he left.
Leaving me all alone, to cry and get myself ready to get the heck out of here.

It became 1:30pm by the time I made my way to the mall.
It was cold outside, and I can't believe Tyrese would threaten me like that and make me walk my tired, aching feet all the way here to Richington Heights.
But I had no choice... if I stayed in Washington Heights and his gang would spot me and realized I lied about goin to the mall.
And I couldn't bare to stay in that damn neighborhood.
There was too many shootings, and arguments and it only made me headache even worse than it is.
As I begin to look around, and try to take my mind off of Tyrese, I looked around Forever 21, seein if there's anything I can get for myself and then Xavier filled inside my mind, causing my eyes to water once again.
I wanted to badly talk to him, hear his voice, feel his warm embrace and everything... but I couldn't.
Tyrese HAD to delete his contact number on my phone, now there was no way I could hear him.
I don't understand why Tyrese would run my life like this... it was truly unfair.
I just wanted Xavier and Imani back in my arms, but there both gone from me. And I had to deal with that, all by myself.
Suddenly as I was about to look at a dress, trying to keep my mind off from things, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
I quickly turned around and then...
Oh my God.
Oh... my... God.
Oh my God.
OH MY GOD!!!!
WHAT IS THIS HEFFA DOIN HERE!!!?
"JAYDA!!!?" I yelled, ready to leave the store. I didn't wanna be around her. Not after she called me out in front everybody at school.
"Hi Camille..." She said sadly.
I DON'T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE, BUT SHE BETTER MIND HER DAMN BUSINESS!
I soon glared at this bitch, ready to speak my mind out to her.
"Camille, I know we settled our differences, but girl, I got some things to say. I-"
"No. Wait, JUST WAIT A MINUTE. I got some things to say to you as well... BITCH! That's what you are!" I said almost sounding like Tyrese.
"Camille... please, I'm beggin for your attention. I seriously wanna make-up I've been thinking a lot about you and me-"
"I'm out of here." I said making my way towards to exit of the store. I didn't wanna be around her, AT ALL. She was buggin me and makin me think of things again, when I specifically came here to avoid that!
As I keep walking faster around the store, this damn heffa kept following me!
WHY IS SHE FOLLOWING ME!!?
"CAMILLE WAIT UP!! PLEASE!!"
"NO GET AWAY!!"
"CAMILLE PLEASE!!"
"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"
"BUT CAMILLE, WAIT UP! I WANNA TALK!!"
"THERE'S NOTHING I GOTTA SAY TO YOU!!"
"I'M SO SORRY!!!" Jayda yelled out, causing some commotion around the store, and gossipers to listen in.
"SORRY!!? SORRY!!!? YOUR DAMN ASS SELF SAYS YOUR SORRY!? NOW!!? Humph, I DON'T BE COMING TO ME WITH THAT! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID AT SCHOOL WEEKS AGO!! AND NOW YOU COME HERE TRYIN TO TALK SOME SMACK WITH ME!? I-"
"Camille calm down!"
"NO! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"
"Please hear me out Camille!"
"I'M TALKING!!!" I said getting furious. She had to listen to me, cause my life is a struggle right now, and I ain't got time to deal with bitches like her.
"You said it straight up Jayda, YOU SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR AT SCHOOL THAT DAY!! You said that you feel sorry for me... well you know what, I feel sorry for YOU!! You hurt my feelins and everything... how could you... how could you call me out in front of all those people, sayin what Tyrese did to me? SAYIN THE WRONG THING TYRESE DID TO ME!!! And you came to apologize... I don't think so." I shaked my head in disappointment in front of this damn girl and started walking out of the store until I heard crying, and I turned my head around realizing its this damn bitch.
"WHAT YOU CRYING FOR!? You hurt my feelings; I'M suppose to be crying... not you."
"Camille, please give me a chance. I beg please, give me a chance. I didn't mean to hurt your feelins girl... I really didn't. You don't know how bad I've been feelin for the past few days... Everyday I would cry, trying to figure out how to be friends with you again, punishing myself from ever talking to anybody else till I find a way to talk to you. Listen, I'm really sorry girl. I really am, I know I don't deserve to have you back and everything... cause what I did was more than bad, it was revealing something that should have never happened to you. And I swear, I can never forgive myself for doin this to you girl. I'm truly... truly... truly sorry. I just want our friendship back." Jayda said wiping her wet eyes.
"No Jayda... NO. I can't just accept your apology like that. No words or actions you do to me can ever change the way you made me feel embarrassed that day. Can I leave now?"
"BUT YOU GOTTA HEAR ME OUT CAMILLE!" Jayda yelled getting on my damn nerves. "Please Camille... I know what I did to you was more than wrong, it should of never happened!! But I was just... mad... and I never should have took it out on you when you was just tryin to see if you could work things out with Ty. But, I just wanted to be there for you girl. You know I always had yo back, I just wanna be there for you, like a real friend is suppose to, cause you needed a lot of help. And I wanted to be there to help you the most."
"Is that all you gotta say??" I said tapping my foot consistently, and folding my arms impatiently. She can say all the hell she wanna damn say but nothing and I mean NOTHING will make me friends with her again.
"Oh... and... I saw you yesterday."
"And?" I said wondering how that is important at the moment.
"I saw you yesterday... with-with... with Tyrese."
I wided my eyes and I gasped. WHAT DID SHE SAY!? What the hell she just said!!?
"YOU WHAT!!?"
"I saw you yesterday with ol' boy..." She then started to cry a bit. "You don't know how bad I wanted to run over to you and tell that damn boy a lil this and that. He threatened you Camille!! HE MADE YOU BREAK UP WITH XAVIER! Can't you see how much that pained me? Camille, please listen to me. You can't let him do that to you!"
"Why do you even damn care!?" I said still mad at the fact that she's a hypocrite.
"Camille... I was stupid to ever say what I said to you when we had that fight. I WAS DAMN RIGHT STUPID! Just please trust me Camille... I'm sorry with all my heart... Friend's ain't suppose to let each other down, or not help each other. Just... count on me through thick and thin... a friendship that will never end, when you are weak I will be strong, helping you to carry on... call on me I will be there, don't be afraid... please believe me when I say, count on..."
"Jayda I-"
Suddenly she took my hands and stared at me with her glassy wet eyes, as I stared back at her, not knowing what to say.
"Camille, I got a deep secret to tell you... I don't know how your goin to believe it, or believe me when I say this, but it's the truth. And you need to know it."
"A secret? What secret?" I said confused. This girl better not be bullshittin me. I ain't got all my time for her, and it better be something real.
"Camille... I'm the one who sent Xavier over to you."
"What? What the hell are you talkin about?" I said almost tearing. Hearing Xavier's name just always hit me hard. I wanted him back, and I wish I had him back now.
"Camille... I'M THE ONE WHO SENT XAVIER TO YOU!! I'M THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED YOU TO XAVIER! Meeting him at the stairs in the building and at school. Xavier wouldn't know you if it wasn't for me!"
WHAT!!!!? WHAT DID SHE SAY!! Oh my god... oh my God... Oh... my... GOD!!!! She did not just say what I think she just said!
"Jayda... what... are... you... talkin about! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!"
"CAMILLE! IT'S TRUE! It's all true. I felt so bad for you, I didn't want you to miss out on the guys out in the world who knows how to treat a girl, and you was I need of one. I couldn't STAND Tyrese. And since you didn't wanna leave him for good, I sent Xavier to make you see the mistake that you have done. When Xavier told me what he thinks about you, he said he loves you so much Camille... he really loves you. When you broke up with him, he was sad and depressed the whole week, but I didn't wanna tell him what Tyrese made you do, cause I know you didn't mean to hurt him Camille. I know you love him too."
As soon as Jayda said that, my eyes began to feel weak and I began to cry. I knew Xavier loved me so much, but I still never knew Jayda would do this type of favor for me. I never thought she would care enough to do such a thing... now I lost Xavier, and I felt like I just made her do this for nothing.
"Jayda... you-you... se-se-serious?" I said choking with tears.
"Girl, I couldn't be any more serious than now. Xavier hates to see girls get hurt, so it wasn't only me who did this Camille, but it's really him himself. And when you guys finally hit it together, he thanked me, but I thanked him. For helping my best friend that I should of never cussed out and lost."
I knew from the moment Jayda said those words, something in me just made me lose it... I cried, and I forgave her.
What type of friend would I be if I weren't to accept her apology?
Especially if she's the one who made Xavier come talk to me, if it wasn't for Jayda... I would be even more miserable than now, and if it weren't for Xavier, I wouldn't know what real love is.
Damn, how can I be an idiot to be blind and not see what Xavier been trying to help me do... I can't believe it took Jayda to let me figure this out. And I didn't know how to thank her enough. She's my homegurl for life, and I best believe its time to make up.
"Jay-Jay-Jayda... girl, you don't know how much this means to me. From the bottom of my damn heart. I should of listened to you more better in the beginning instead of yell and cuss you out to. No other friend other than your very, very best friend would have done what you've done for me. I've been so... so... so stressed out. I love you girl. And if It wasn't for you, I don't know how I would... how I would... how I would, turn out to be."
"Oh Camille, I love you to."
Soon we both did a super tight squeeze as we cried and suddenly, everybody in the store started clapping for us. I couldn't believe me and Jayda made up, but we did, and the right way too.
"Girl, I know how stressed out you've been. But you got me now. You always have got me. You can count on me."
After our tight hug, I actually smiled at Jayda and wiped my eyes, as she did the same and we did a little laugh.
"I guess we put on a damn good show." Jayda said.
"I guess we did."
We did another quick hug and laughed.
"You think I can chill with you at yo crib for a while, maybe catch up and talk things out?" I said hoping she would say yes. I missed her comfy place, and I was in desperate need of a girl talk.
"Girl, you damn know that's a yes. A yes all the time."
I smiled; at least I have my very best friend back. My best friend that introduced me to the love of my life, who I know for sure I'ma get back, as long as she's on my side.
"You also think you can get Xavier back for me??"
"Only, if you let me help you get rid of Tyrese."
"Done deal. It's time to let go."
"Cause if he ain't gunna love you, the way he should, then let him goooo." Jayda said quoting a Keyshia Cole song.
I laughed as we started exiting the store.
"Girl, your crazy."
"You know how I am, I'm all about craziness."
"Thank you Jayda."
"For what?"
"For bein here and for letting Xavier in my life."
She smiled. "That was no problem boo. You know I gotchu."
Well I'm damn glad I got Jayda back.
We both was wrong for not trusting each other, or hearing each other out.
All I know is that I got my best friend, and that I'm overwhelmed with the care she got for me.