Mystery Mate

Nathalie is not an average girl, she is to everyone, everyone who is human. She has two sides of her that only her friends Zach,Kent, and Lara knows. Every popular boy don't want a low quality girl as their mate and she dislikes popular boys too. But, what I'm about to say is a top secret shh! well she is the famous undefeated warrior in her pack but she hides her face in every battle and when she's around the pack so that no one will recognize her.

Nathan rich bad boy and a player who think that girls are for fun only, he extremely dislikes nerds and weird girls just like Nathalie and he likes the hot girls with fighting spirit and a true leader just like Nathalie talk about Nathalie huh? But because of his attitude, his parents the most powerful wolfs in the world decided that every unmated girls in the world should attend the ball that are held at their mansion.

What will happen if they found out they were mates? will they both reject each other? will Nathan see both sides of Nathalie and fell deeply inlove or will Nathalie keep her distance?

***********

HEYAAAA! SUP! Thank you guys :) Really. Thanks for reading this book. And here's another one, which I'm currently working on... haha again.

LDR- Love Despite of Reality

They were irrevocably in love.

But they're a thousand miles away.

Who said that distance was a problem?

They made it through their fourth anniversary.

And now? They're getting ready for their fifth.

After years of waiting, they were finally going to meet.

He will leave the country first thing in the morning to visit his girlfriend.

And she was as happy as a hamster in a slide.

The problem?

He didn't.

Will the love still be present despite of the reality? Or is love really life's' peril?

Here's the link! Go and check it out guys :) Thank you!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/38704796-ldr-love-despite-of-reality