Chapter 30 part 1

AN: This is a bit brutal guys XD only a tad bit.

******

I was developing some feelings for Nathan

It never occurred to me that those 3 words will be the thought that'll come into my mind after this chaotic day. I like Nathan. I have no choice though; Luke was gone, for real. Well, How did this happen?

Well, it was like yesterday when I was just at the park and my father told me to come back at the pack house ASAP through mind link. His voice held so much power I fell on my butt and made a run for it. My heart beating so fast that I don't know whether if it's because I was tired or panicking.

At the pack gates, a familiar smell hit my nose. A smell only familiar to Black Night. 

War.

Pack members were screaming and some were fighting their own battles against the enemy. I suddenly felt nausea when I noticed that I was stepping on a pool of blood. I immediately left that part but wherever I go, it was covered in blood. Worst, bodies. Heads were removed from bodies, poison evident in their necks. 

I looked at everyone wide eyed; they were all attacking on the enemies sensitive spot that's getting them killed. 

Someone jumped on my back. I pulled its neck from my back then fling it to my front. It automatically stood up the moment its paws hit the ground. It bore it's canines at me, dripping with poison. It charged but I moved aside and kicked it from its head. It whined but it composed itself after a moment. Then it growled, it got two wolves attention, so it left their prey and decided I would be better. One of them grinned, if it was possible, and charged at me, I jumped and I landed on its back. I gripped its ears, using him as my 'ride'. The other two also charged at me and I used my ride's body to block the other one from biting me. So it left me and my original opponent. It pushed me to a tree without a minute pause and charged at me again. I rolled away and slammed its huge head into the tree. Its paws suddenly felt lifeless. I looked around.

And something caught my eye. It was Nathan's girlfriend standing in the far corner, smiling weirdly like she finds this whole situation amusing. She noticed me looking at her then she suddenly screamed as I went to her. I suddenly slowed my pace as it seemed to me that she was screaming because of me. I looked behind to see a wolf running after me. I grabbed its next and threw it to a tree without a second to spare. Then I returned my gaze to her, only to find an empty space. 

I suddenly thought of my parents. Where are they? I asked no one in particular. They're fighting their own battles Lily my wolf told me. Panic went through me. Are they going to be alright? I asked my wolf as I scanned through the endless battle my face filled with worry. Then I spotted my mom. She was half bleeding. NOOOO!  I screamed inside of my head as I charged at her. 4 wolves were enjoying her pain, but they did a wrong thing to mess with my family. 

I charged at them, my eyes changing from black to green. "Don't you DA-" I didn't finish the sentence as I changed to my wolf form and pushed one wolf that was going to bite my mother. Another one clawed me in the face but I kicked it before he does any more damage. I tried to push all of them away so that I can give space for my mother to leave. They were all after the Alpha and Luna, my parents, and I wouldn't take another chance of losing someone in my family. Because if I did, my lifelong goal will be put to waste. 

'Run' I told her through mind link. She whimpered 'I wouldn't leave you alone here Lily.’ I smiled at her warmly, 'It's fine, as long as you’re safe.' I replied. 

I noticed that more wolves were starting to notice us. 'RUN!' I yelled at her on mind link. She licked me before she left. 

I looked back at my opponents. 6 vs. 1? Isn't that unfair now. 2 of them charged at me at both sides. I leaped and landed on them. I bit the other and threw its body on the 4 wolves standing around. Before the other got a chance to bite me, I kicked him away from me. I suddenly felt a stinging pain on my hind legs; I noticed that they were biting me. I hissed inside of my head. 

I mustered up enough strength to kick them away. 

I transformed in my human form. My knees buckled up but I tried to stay put. I tried to keep in mind not to let their stinky mouth near me again. I stood up heavily as I elbowed a wolf that tried to charge at me. I grabbed it by its neck and removed it from its body. My left hand instinctively grabbed another and I made it as my bat to smack the others away. 

My legs failed to keep me up and I fell on the ground panting. "Got to." *breathe* "Save." *breathe* "Pack." *breathe* 
I remembered Ron at our training; he was also panting like me. Okay, so that's how it feels. Mental Note, not to make Ron fight with me again, if I'd ever survive this. 

I got to my knees and another wolf hit me with its head and I landed 3 feet away from it. My tongue tasted something. Blood. I mentally laughed. It's been a while when I was like this in battle. Well, considering my past battles, there wasn't any mutations involved, it was a lot easier. 

I gripped my leg and bit out a scream as I felt the excruciating pain of the venom. I squeezed it, trying to remove the venom out. I hissed. This couldn't get much worse won't it?

I took a deep breath as I stood up again, ignoring the pain in my legs. I charged at a wolf that came into my sight. I grabbed its tail then smacked it in its neck, cracking it in process. I let out a sigh. "1."

I felt a presence behind me and I grabbed its mouth my hands very careful not to get bitten. My right hand in its jaw and my other in its upper jaw. Slowly I placed enough space for it to hang out. "2." I closed my eyes for a moment then I started counting again.