Chapter 6

I'm thinking of running away as fast as I can, but I couldn't just abandon my pack, I mean, future pack. Imagining them dead because of me is just a dreadful thought. So I really have no other choice but to go out there.

Step by step seems like a thousands of weight added on my shoulders and I'm not even that far. I should, I really should go out now but it's like we're magnets and I'm the exact opposite. I reached out for the doorknob my hands shaking that it might even fly if it's possible, silently praying that no one decided to arrive and train.

I was about to open the door when another werewolf did. He frowned slightly, bowing before asking "Have you seen the pack warrior?"

I frowned and straighten my back, clearing my throat "She is here." I said dead serious. He looked straight at me for a moment then he laughed. It was a bit rude, oh suck it, it's clearly getting under my skin. He was holding his stomach and was near to death, if he doesn't stop he'll be.

I waited till he finished laughing "Are you done?" I asked

"Umm," he sighed deeply

"Ye-yes" he said as he finally gained his posture

"That was really epic Nathalie" he continued

"You? The Black Knight? Isn't he a boy? And if 'she' is a girl it wouldn't be you, you can't even punch" his voice was getting louder and it was starting to attract the attention of the other wolfs

"You want to try me?" I asked, my temper slightly raising

He raised his hand then nodded " Su--" he didn't finish his sentence because I didn't let him. I punched him, the lightest punch I could muster. His back made contact with a tree cracking it in process. Eyes were trained on me as I made my way to the poor guy, I was finally free that's why I didn't have to hide my strength anymore because it's really hard controlling my temper. I reached my hand for him to grab but he was only staring at me wide eyed.

"Don't worry, that's already the nicest punch I can give you" I told him before grabbing his hand and standing him up

He didn't say a word even when I made my way on the stage. "Okay everybody you must be guessing why I'm here right?" no one answered but they did look at me with mixed emotions

"She's really the one who'll train us, I didn't expect it myself either but yes, she is the one" Nathan’s voice suddenly come up. I looked at him as he walked to where I'm standing. He was wearing a white shirt showing off his muscles and shorts. Girls are practically drooling when they saw him. I rolled my eyes then made my way down. Nathan suddenly stopped me by hugging me on my side and turning me around so I'm facing the crowd. "And by the way, guys hands off, she’s mine" he said.

I stood there frozen, I looked at Nathan annoyance clear on my face "Don't make me punch you" I threatened. He slowly lets go of my waist and I went down the stage my face burning with fury.

I grouped them by their ability, strength and power, I know because after I went down I told them to fight each other, at first, everyone was looking at me like I've done the most stupidest thing but after a second of me only staring at them they went at each other like mad dogs.

I can hear nothing but heavy breathing. When I saw them finally relaxing I began "Okay, group 1,2 and 3  you are going to be handled by Nathan" I looked at the groups when I heard giggles, Group 1 and 2 are the wolfs with the lowest experience (and plenty of girls) while 3 is average, and 4 and 5 are much experienced than the others. You must be curious why I should let Nathan handle them, it's because I couldn't let them get into my training while they can't even do simple push-ups.

"4 and 5" I faced the group of boys. "You ready?" I smirked as I see them gulp.